IDF's Drag Race: The Redo (Season 2 Round 5 Vote Open!)

*Lily

On 6/9/2020 at 1:41 AM, *Lily said:

Aiming to do results tomorrow night! I’ll check in tomorrow and tag people who haven’t voted yet.

I lied 🙂 

I definitely want to get onto season 2 soon, so I’ll have this back off the ground ASAP :giggle:

Season 1

Round 5Drag School of Charm

Results

Ladies. IDF have made their decisions.

ShannelNina Flowers. IDF enjoyed both of your looks this week, but one came out on top.

Shannel, condragulations you are the winner of this week's challenge.

350?cb=20180616173801

The rest of you ladies represent the bottom three, this week.

Jade. IDF felt you struggled to stand out this week. I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

BeBe Zahara Benet. You received mixed reviews, and after your two wins in the competition, IDF felt this was a step down. You're safe.

Which means Ongina, I'm sorry my dear, but you are up for elimination.

Two queens stand before me. Prior to tonight, you were asked to prepare a lip sync performance to "Stronger" by Britney Spears. This is your last chance to impress IDF, and save yourself from elimination.

The time has come, for you to lip sync... for your life. Good luck, and DON'T. F**k it up.

You can watch Ongina's performance in the lip-sync here. Since Jade did not lip-sync this episode, please hypothetically judge how she would have performed.

VOTE HERE for who you think should win the lip-sync.

Ok, so after all this time, I've finally compiled a list of voters so I can refer to who has/hasn't voted. :haha: 

Tagging the following people here, if they would like to vote! I'll be announcing results tomorrow evening. I think this should be everyone, but if you're not sure if you've voted please ask me and I'll check!

@JC @Kier @~Tom~ @totes4totes @FrogLenzen @*Chris

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Ok, so after all this time, I've finally compiled a list of voters so I can refer to who has/hasn't voted. :haha: 

Tagging the following people here, if they would like to vote! I'll be announcing results tomorrow evening. I think this should be everyone, but if you're not sure if you've voted please ask me and I'll check!

@JC @Kier @~Tom~ @totes4totes @FrogLenzen @*Chris

VOTED! Hope Ongina is saved!

• Like 1

Season 1

Round 5Drag School of Charm

Lip-Sync Results

Ladies. IDF has made their decision.

Ongina... shantay you stay.

Jade, sashay away.

Jade finishes one placement further than originally, as Ongina moves onto the top four.

q0c8lXZ.png

Edited by *Lily

Season 1

Round 6Absolut Drag Ball

Challenge: Drag Ball featuring three different looks - executive realness, swimwear and evening gown

Category 1: Executive Realness

BeBe Zahara Benet

350?cb=20180616174304

Nina Flowers

350?cb=20180616174502

Shannel

350?cb=20180616174906

Category 2: Swimwear

BeBe Zahara Benet

350?cb=20180616174323

Nina Flowers

350?cb=20180616174555

Shannel

350?cb=20180616174923

Category 3: Evening Gown

BeBe Zahara Benet

350?cb=20180616174345

Nina Flowers

350?cb=20180616174616

Shannel

350?cb=20180616174942

As Ongina didn't appear in this challenge, please judge accordingly as to how you feel she would perform in each category!

Vote

Rank the queens based on their performance in each category from 1 (favorite) to 4 (least favorite). The scores from each category will be compiled to decide the final results!

VOTE HERE

@taylorkat @Zoey @~*8Kay8*~ @*Chris @Elliott @FrogLenzen @Deeee @totes4totes @~Tom~ @Kier @.Rei @JC @jarmon @IAN27TAY @*Wallace @YeahRite... and anyone else I may have missed! ❤️

I apologize for my horrible delay on this first redo season! So close to the end now and then hopefully will be back on track from here! 😄 

Edited by *Lily