Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

For The Act? :unsure: I'm willing to change.

It'll get cut anyway considering the shows nominated :haha:

Not my fault that I am a control freak when it comes to my favourite 😛 

Dynasty

TBA

I’m in the subway so please pray the coronavirus is not on board. 🙈 Time to do a crappy write-up and make it prettier later just to solidify my save/cut. I’m on the subway wondering what I did to Alex as I see four shows I like nominated and one I’ve saved multiple times. I thought he had more respect for Carol. Oh well, Dynasy... Dynasty is a reboot of the 90’s soap opera. It’s currently on its third season. That’s it for now until I come back to this later. 

I actually like The Act :dead:. That’s how much trouble I was having I nominated a show I watched and liked lol. I just thought it was like a solid B-show in a sea of many A+ shows. And I’m bitter Patty Arquette stole Patty Clarkson’s Emmy lol

Dexter

john lithgow dexter GIF

Oh Dexter. The first few seasons were amazing. Michael C Hall is freaking fantastic in this role. Jennifer Carpenter was robbed of acting nominations for her role as Deb.  Julie Benz certainly existed as Rita. Season 1 and Season 4 are particularly good. (The difference in quality was insane. They are ranked higher than I would put most shows) The Ice Truck Killer and the Trinity Killer were both inspired storylines. Did John Lithgow win all the awards? If he didn't, he absolutely should have.  Honestly. I almost wish I could go back and watch them both for the first time again. Then the later seasons happened. The later seasons. (This is me mentioning that the casting director must have had a thing for blondes) There was Lumen played by Julia Styles. Interesting premise, not particularly good execution. I also have to mention Hannah McKay played by Yvonne Strahovski. Hannah literally combined all the bad things of the series into one character. 

The finale was a complete abomination. The less said about it the better. 

Saving Homeland

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

It'll get cut anyway considering the shows nominated :haha:

Not my fault that I am a control freak when it comes to my favourite 😛 

Oooh lmaoo alright. :haha: 

Just now, Elliott said:

Is Dynasty the show that had the actress who was playing a character's daughter then play that same character after Nicolette Sheridan left or am I thinking of something else?

Yeahh that did happen on that show. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

What do you suggest I should have nommed instead that wouldn’t have upset anyone? 🙂 

Even if people don't agree with your assumed favorites of theirs, it was super considerate of you to even attempt this. :haha: 

Okay, turns out this was the show I was thinking of. :dead:

Nicolette Sheridan had to leave the show, so they made a plot line that her character got her face shoved in the fire and ruined. Then they made a plot line she underwent plastic surgery, and was played by the same actress who was playing that character's daughter with them just referencing that she looked like her mom. Then they wrote her character out soon after and now Elaine Hendrix is playing her.

Reba

340?cb=20160208193134

This show keeps getting saved while great shows like Better Call Saul, The Wire etc are getting cut so I figured its time to end that trend so that's why I am cutting it now. Reba stars well Reba McEntire duh who is an iconic country singer. I think Reba the singer is great and I do think she has an entertaining personality that fits on tv that being said there is nothing special about the show. The show is about raising her teenage daughter that got knocked up by a moron well they both are but anyways it's probably a pretty common story in  rural America. Cheyenne who is played by JoAnna Garcia is a very good looking girl so it has that going for it at least. Anyways that's all that I really have to say about the show as I am sure I am over the 100 word point at this part so out it goes from the rankdown.

Saving The Fosters

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I was trying to write down who I thought everyone’s faves were and I went with Don’t Trust the B and Schitt’s Creek for you!

Schitt's Creek can go for how dirty they did Ted this season. 😐

The Powerpuff Girls

375px-The_Powerpuff_Girls_logo.svg.png

Well since I cannot get rid of what I wanted to, time to cut another kids' cartoon that doesn't have any business cracking the top 100. 

I first heard of Powerpuff Girls because one of the Animorphs mentioned liking it, but it didn't really interest me when I tried watching it, even back when I was that age. The Powerpuff Girls centers around the adventures of three girls of kindergarten age that have an arsenal of varied superpowers: Blossom (pink), Bubbles (blue), and Buttercup (green). Each show involves the girls using their powers to defend their town from supervillians and giant monsters. 

The Powerpuff Girls premiered in 1998 and lasted for six seasons was well received critcally, being nominated for several awards. It got rebooted in 2014, but I know nothing about how it was received or how well it did. It did well to get this far but out it goes now.

Saving: Prime Suspect 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I guess I’m on the get GOT our train.💀

I lowkey am too at this point lol. Around top 100ish is where the quality of the show deserves to be taking all seasons into consideration.

Walking Dead should be like 500ish though.

• Like 1