Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

28 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

The chaos Wally has caused with nothing posted...iconic and terrifying.

27 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah I have to surrender my title of best forum troll to him he's got me beat :(

OMGGG I don't even know what to say. :dead:

37 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Same! #Ididn'tnominateBlackisheither

You nominated a lot of my other favorites. :haha: But I appreciate you not nomming black-ish. ❤️ 

40 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

Or I'm just being dramatic... 

Our vastly different tastes and limited shows left... 

This is going to be ugly. 

Ooh okay. Gah your round was really brutal towrads me. I'm not trying to be brutual back but..... it's so hard. ❤️ 

39 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm clueless in my alliance-less game! #LeaveMyFavesAlone #LetMeLive #BlackishSurvivedMyNoms

I tried my absolute hardest to not nominate some shows i know you really love - so I hope you can appreciate that. :hug: 

The Good Wife

220px-The_Good_Wife_-_The_2nd_Season.jpg

This seems like a pretty harmless cut especially at this point in the game so that's why I went for it plus I had to be fast and all. The Good Wife is an American legal and political drama television series that aired on CBS from September 22, 2009, to May 8, 2016. It focuses on Alicia Florrick, the wife of the Cook County State's Attorney who returns to her career in law after the events of a public sex and political corruption scandal involving her husband. The Good Wife has won numerous awards but I never watched it so maybe its  better than I am giving it credit for or maybe it's not I don't know but like I said before I just chose it quickly and it seemed like the least harmless cut choice out of the list. Anyways hope we all good and now I can go to bed! 

Saving The Americans

2 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

😥 Chernobyl

save when they see us

cut Glow?

#bless ❤️ 

Didn't want to let Unbelievable go but it's expendable and wanted someone who seen the show to give it a write-up. 

Merlin

p07x14y3.jpg

Anne gave Wally permission to nominate so I'm taking that as also permission to cut it. I was actually gonna give Daredevil a nice writeup because I like the show for the most part! But instead, I get to play my favorite game of cutting a show I know nothing about ^_^Merlin is a British fantasy show about King Arthur and Merlin. It stars Colin Morgan and Bradley James. I know Colin James a bit, but I've never seen Bradley James in anything. The show was purposefully about the young version of King Arthur, one that hasn't really been recreated in media, a la Smallville. I know Tumblr tweens loved the show and shipped the two men hard luckily it doesn't seem they're related like the Supernatural ship. Anyways, the King Uther Pendragon banned magic from the land so Merlin has to live and practice magic in secret. Merlin and Arthur meet and don't get along at first, but soon they become friends. They go on many adventures along the way, meet some ladies along the way, etc. All the characters and locations are adapted from the Camelot stories. This show seems like fun, light viewing. The show lasted for five series' before the BBC ended it. I can't imagine this is a show I checked out, but congrats to its fans for getting it to nearly the top 100!

Save BoJack Horseman

Just now, *Chris said:

#bless ❤️ 

Didn't want to let Unbelievable go but it's expendable and wanted someone who seen the show to give it a write-up. 

Unbelievable was amazing! This is a fair spot and I hope you honor it like it deserves ❤️.

• Like 2