Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

39 minutes ago, Solaris said:

The Seven are played by actors: Karl urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Erin Moriarty, Dominique McElligott, Jessie Usher, Laz Alonso, and Chase Crawford

Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, and Laz Alonso’s characters are definitely not part of The Seven. They’re part of The Boys. :ph34rwave:

And the superheroes are really the villains in the show (with the exception of Starlight).

Just now, Steven_ said:

Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, and Laz Alonso’s characters are definitely not part of The Seven. They’re part of The Boys. :ph34rwave:

And the superheroes are really the villains in the show (with the exception of Starlight).

I haven't seen the show.  Its on my to watch list.  :P

Orange is the New Black

500px-Orange_is_the_new_Black.png

giphy.gif

This is a cut that I didn't want to make as I've received many safety requests from this show but so did I from The Boys too and Southland and Sense8 are two favorites of mine so I was either gonna cut this or The Boys (which have already been cut so it worked out for my favorites at the end). Like many other shows before I haven't watched this one either but I know about it and know people that love it so I'm sure its probably good. At one point during season 2 I think I meant to start watching but I never did and there's just too many seasons right now for me to catch up so I'm pretty sure I'll probably never watch it. The show is based on Piper Kerman's memoir called Orange is the new black: My year in a woman's prison and it follows her experiences in at FCI Danbury, a minimum-security federal prison. This show is the most watched Netflix show of all time which is pretty cool. The show has also received critical acclaim by all critics and has also won a bunch of tv awards. The show finished its run last year with 7 seasons and 91 episodes aired. Sorry to the fans of the show but it was either my favorites or this.

Saving Southland

Just got back a little while ago but been working on the noms here and there when I could. Don’t have a specific time but hoping to post soon.

I hope everyone will be understanding of the noms because options are VERY limited at this point. >.<  Which you all know, especially those that have gone towards the end of the round. :haha:

• Like 1