Television Shows Rankdown

Steven_

Crazy Ex Girlfriend

2f894140-6572-0133-6e18-0aecee5a8273.gif

I don't know this.  I knew the movie with Uma Thurman in it, which was pretty bad, but comical.  Nevermind, that was my super ex girlfriend.  You can see my confusion.  My Crazy ex Girlfriend stars Rachel Bloom, probably as the crazy ex.  I saw a couple of Alex's youtubes and her self-depricating song was pretty hilarious.  It looks like Rachels' character Rebecca Bunch who has a host of afflictions including depression, anxiety, emotional distress, and later has borderline personality disorder.  Life must not be great if you have all those issues, how could you even go outside?  Anyway the show is about her trying to get back her ex boyfriend.  Oh Skylar Astin is in this, hes pretty good at acting and singing.  Its a  music comedy, so I am pretty sure I would love this show.  I am going to put it on my list.  Alex will give it a nice bonus write up and I am tired.  So thats it.

Save: Don't trust the B-  

Edited by Solaris

7 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

You literally never mentioned liking that show once??? A mainly 90's show might I add in a 2000's rankdown.

I added it too.  I have fought for it all game with deals.  Maybe if you tried cutting one with me, you'd have known.  :haha:

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Since Rei is the last one to make a cut/save and Bron/Broen is one of the remaining shows...sorry that Girlfriends is about to be cut. 

Oooh yeah I know, I figured that out once Sola's decision was made. :(:haha: Gahhh.... this game is so difficult right now but thank you. :hug: 

Glad i was able to get Girlfriends this far at least. ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, vee_ said:

I know I'll lose a lot of my faves in Alex's round but I just can't wait for Wally's round :wub: Where he can't nominate anything so he'll just nominate his own shows :giggle:

giphy.gif 

I'm very much looking forward to my round though. 😛 

I’m obviously saving Bron/Broen but given the chance I would have saved The Wire In a heartbeat. I just assumed everybody knew, it is considered one of the best shows of all time and no one would actually cut it but I guess I was mistaken as usual.. 

that cut is really a shame and another top 5 show for me gone smh

Amazing write up on Riverdale Denise! And thanks for the shoutout Denise, it was my pleasure. :giggle: 

Like Chris, my favorites are Kevin, Moose, and Cheryl. I need to watch the later seasons though; I first watched it when I moved to my current apartment. Since I'm moving again, maybe I'll catch up after I get settled in. :haha: