Who will the Top-4 be?

MargoK

Lemme break it down based on their odds.

Katie and Jake are locks, no one can really deny that.

Rose and Ricky are the predictable choices right now. Ricky’s will probably depend on his song choice and performance slot, if he’s Blake’s choice for a finalist then he’ll likely make it. Rose is the only one left on Gwen’s team so expect her to get pimped pretty hard. I can’t see her losing an instant save to anyone.

Kat can make an upset if her fan base is stealthy enough. Considering how her social media standings has been she definitely has a stealthy fan base. The only question is will it be enough.

Hello Sunday have some sort of fan base as well as they have been pitchy as hell a lot but still voted through. I don’t think they’ll win an instant save but they can definitely be in the middle.

Will got pimped hard this week but he’s just not popular enough to have a good shot. If he makes the instant save and puts on a show it MIGHT be enough but I doubt it.

Poor Marybeth is gonna need a miracle to escape the bottom.

Katie, Jake, Ricky seem to have the inside track for PV. Rose will have a huge advantage in the IS.

However......

If there’s a shocker, it will be Jake not getting PV! If that happens, either Kat or Rose will get it.

Edited by TeamAudra

Think

PV1-Katie

PV2-Rose

PV3-Jake

IS-Up for grabs. any of the other five could potentially grab it. Kat is likely if they don't bus her.

WANT:

PV1: Will

PV 2: Kat

PV 3: Rose

IS: Katie but shes obviously getting the PV so swapping out her with any of my top 3 for the IS win is much more likely.

Katie, Jake, Ricky seem to have the inside track for PV. Rose will have a huge advantage in the IS.

However......

If there’s a shocker, it will be Jake not getting PV! If that happens, either Kat or Rose will get it.

I doubt that will happen. He is country sailing to the finale should be easy for him.

However......

This is worth a second glance. Everyone assumes Jake is in but this season is a little nuts so...

However......

I'd love that, but I have a real hard time visualizing that happening.

Which reminds me: why didn't they announce the bonus last night? Do they need a certain number of streams to qualify? :unsure:

This is worth a second glance. Everyone assumes Jake is in but this season is a little nuts so...

Every season, we make these predictions, and more often than not, something unexpected happens. So, I’m just trying to come up with alternate scenarios. As hard as we try, something we haven’t even considered will probably happen! Or, this could be a rare season where everything falls into place.

It’s not hard to make a case for Jake not getting a PV. For starters, he’s generic af, and he’s on Kelly’s team.

Edited by TeamAudra

Every season, we make these predictions, and more often than not, something unexpected happens. So, I’m just trying to come up with alternate scenarios. As hard as we try, something we haven’t even considered will probably happen! Or, this could be a rare season where everything falls into place.

It’s not hard to make a case for Jake not getting a PV. For starters, he’s generic af, and he’s on Kelly’s team.

Yep I agree with all of it. In fact I think TPTB want a twist that no one saw coming. It is a television show, after all.

If Jake is out can we expect Ricky to take PV2 and Rose PV3?

Or will it just go to Katie, Ricky, Kat and make Blake have 2 PV again?

But yeah this season is unpredictable, for all we know Hello Sunday could take a PV.

I think they'll do everything they can to help Rose get a PV instead of counting on the IS.

If they're successful, that would leave one of K/J/R having to sing for the save.

Well, seems there are some names people reckon as 'givens'. And then there's me :haha:

I'd like to see Hello Sunday be in & Kat be out.

I won't, even, mention that some of the 'givens' don't excite me, at all.

Such as this Season is...

Edited by Drew1903

Well, seems there are some names people reckon as 'givens'. And then there's me :haha:

I'd like to see Hello Sunday be in & Kat be out.

I won't, even, mention that some of the 'givens' don't excite me, at all.

Such as this Season is...

Lol, without Maelyn, the season isn't as fun.

Lol, without Maelyn, the season isn't as fun.

Well, without something, that's for sure. Just, for myself & some others, hasn't been one from the onset that you wonder if they will win (because you want them to) instead, just wonder 🔮 who will win.

And, even, that 🔮... besides a bit of streaming, it's a bit hard to read any indicators this time, too; or to even seem to have any of much value, this time.