Who will the Top-4 be?

MargoK

I'm confident Rose will snatch one of the PV tbh. But what I really want is for her to win that IS. I pretty much get one more performance from her and who cares if she's 4th? I just eager every time to see her perform and I bet her IS song is a strong one.

If Rose is in the IS she wins...doesnt matter who the other 2 are. :thumbs:

Yep I agree with all of it. In fact I think TPTB want a twist that no one saw coming. It is a television show, after all.

Plus, social media indicators have become less accurate over time. The margin of error is enormous now.

IMO, Marybeth needing to sing for the save was a little surprising. We all knew she was lower-middle of the pack, but not many flat out predicted her in the bottom. Her performance was good enough to beat Kat, Will, Jake, and Hello Sunday. I thought she would have gotten enough casual votes to scrape by for another week. Unless they end up in the bottom, we have no idea whatsoever what the average voter thinks.

Plus, social media indicators have become less accurate over time. The margin of error is enormous now.

IMO, Marybeth needing to sing for the save was a little surprising. We all knew she was lower-middle of the pack, but not many flat out predicted her in the bottom. Her performance was good enough to beat Kat, Will, Jake, and Hello Sunday. I thought she would have gotten enough casual votes to scrape by for another week. Unless they end up in the bottom, we have no idea whatsoever what the average voter thinks.

MTE. MB was the "shocker" last night. You can argue there has been one every week. I don't see why the BB would be any different. It makes for good TV and discussion, which is probably the show's main goal.

The shocker is that there is gonna be a twist where actually the three lowest votes more to the finale while the two highest votes are eliminated.

Goodbye Katie and Jake and hello Hello Sunday, Will, and Marybeth :icecream:

Hmmm, somehow the term 😈's advocate comes to mind ;) :whistling:

Edited by Drew1903

As has been said, I think the most prediction-friendly is a Katie/Rose/Jake/Ricky final. It’s very tidy and represents each coach. With that in mind, I am also am kind of expecting at least one surprise.

That will likely happen unless one of them has a suds in the bucket moment