Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

Stomp your boots and join Emily Ann Roberts as she hits the Ole Red Nashville stage for a night of live country music!

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2022
8PM CT
FREE SHOW!!

ABOUT EMILY ANN

Influenced by artists like the Chicks and Dolly Parton, Emily Ann Roberts, named one of Rolling Stone Magazine’s “Best Acts of CMA Fest 2019” aims to take her love for authentic, classic country and make it fresh and new. In her hometown of Knoxville, TN, she was raised on mountain music and bluegrass. Her love for the sound shines through each release and sets her apart.

In 2015, she placed as the Runner-Up on NBC’s The Voice. Roberts then began co-writing and recording her own music in Nashville while playing shows at venues across the country opening for big name artists like Reba McEntire and Blake Shelton.

After dedicating three years to original music, she released song, “Stuck On Me + You”, followed by “I’ve Got Forever” in 2018, both positively received by fans with over 1.2M streams. Roberts released her debut EP, “Someday Dream,” which landed at number two on Billboard album charts. She returned to The Voice stage to perform the title single “Someday Dream” receiving a standing ovation from all four judges. Most recently, Emily Ann Roberts released “Change My Tune.”

For more information on Emily Ann, visit emilyannroberts.com or follow her on social media at @emilyann_music.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Video doesn't work but in this article video, you're right. It confirms that neither Kelly nor Adam turned.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kelly-clarkson-adam-levine-fight-voice-contestant-041034022.html

Makes sense that they'd go with her just losing to Alicia :haha:

Sounds better than "Jordyn was a contestant on my inaugural season and I didn't turn for her."

But I guess she did at least try to steal so it counts for SOMETHING lol

I guess that maybe Kelly was referring to stealing her or she was just trying to look good and didn’t want to say that she didn’t turn.

Natalie Stovall (born 03/07/82) is a country singer and songwriter. She also plays multiple instruments but is best known for the violin. Her grandmother enrolled her in violin lessons at age four, and Natalie made her Grand Ole Opry debut when she was twelve years old.

She formed Natalie Stovall and Green Line South while attending Berklee College of Music. They played shows around Tennessee every summer. Everyone left the band after graduation in 2004 except the drummer, James Bavendam. He and Natalie married in 2008 and formed Natalie Stovall and the Drive. The band was active from 2012-2016. Natalie also toured with Bobby Bones and the Raging Idiots as a fiddler and singer. In 2017, she was a member of Team Blake on The Voice season 13. Natalie is host of Southern Weekend on Circle TV. She joined the group Runaway June in May 2020.

As a result of pandemic restrictions in March 2020, the Grand Ole Opry began broadcasting and streaming live shows without a live audience. Natalie hosted the livestreams that summer, while Bobby Bones handled the television portion. By 01/08/22, Natalie had been the livestream host for 50 Opry Live shows.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure if anyone remembers Kayla Nevarez from S3, but she really regularly posts covers on YouTube that are super high quality! Her voice is super unique and she was one of my favorites way back in Season 3. (I know there's a thread for covers from past artists, but I can't find it lol, so imma just post this here)