ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #5

10 models stand before me, but I have just 9 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

4. Eboni I was really confused by the judges’ reaction to this photo. They’ve been going on at Eboni for weeks about not being too sexy. And here she is, half naked, covered in syrup, finger in her mouth, and they give her First Call Out? Sure. That...

Eboni! You absolutely killed it this week! The look in the eyes, the arch in the back, and those hands... it all came together for you in this shot. Congratulations on your second best photo to date! Your score this week was 26.

Also safe are...

Catherine - 41
AzMarie - 43
Annaliese - 48
Laura - 54
Alisha - 54
Sophie - 81
Louise - 83

Will Ashley and Mariah please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Ashley, you don't really register as a model in person, but your body of work so far has had several promising moments. However, you really came crashing down in this shoot. While your personality is endearing, that's not enough at this point. Mariah, we look at you, and we do see promise. Your body of work has been more consistent than Ashley's, but the problem is that it's been consistently average. You're not really good, you're not really bad, you're just kind of there. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_no3qrmsSDe1u5de6io1_540.jpg

Congratulations, Ashley. While you did take the worst picture this week, your personality and some of your past performances saved you here. We need to see you step it up, though.

Mariah, this means you are out. You did well to make it this far, but being forgettable is the kiss of death, and that's what ultimately ended your time in this competition. I think if you really want to succeed, you'll need to find that thing that really makes you stand out. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy3daowHy1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfybxcLoiK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

64g.jpg

Sings_In_The_Timber_Photography_07.jpg

image~1380.jpg

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #6 - "Booty Tooch" Music Videos

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI209W7elI

"The United Sirens of America" (AzMarie, Eboni, and Laura)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2Zq0He_Fc-

"Fiercely British" (Alisha, Annaliese, Ashley, Catherine, Louise, and Sophie :omg:)

(Use your imagination for Ashley and Louise).

-

Like always, rank these pictures performances from best (1) to worst (9). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until Wednesday, February 5th. Time will be determined based on the number of votes that come in.

My Ranking:

1. Alisha - She completely slayed it. She hit every beat right on, delivered tons of personality, and just owned her role. Legend.
  2. Sophie - She played to the camera really well. The close-up moments really worked in her favor.
  3. Catherine - Her performance here was great. Lots of personality, but also lots of "elegance."
  4. Annaliese - She did a great job... just not as great as the three above her. She still did her part and delivered on the personality front.
  5. Laura - Definitely the best of the American girls. I like how much energy and spunk she brought here.
  6. AzMarie - Her performance in the video was a little low-energy, but I did like her line delivery minus the put-on accent.
  7. Louise - Not really sure how she'd do here. Part of me thinks she'd phone it in, but maybe the other girls would boost her up.
  8. Eboni - She was annoying in the video, but she had decent energy. She could've done worse.
  9. Ashley - I think she'd be a trainwreck here. I can't see her overall vibe meshing with this song.
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) "PHOTOSHOOT" #6 POSTED! (C18)

1. Alisha

2. Queen Catherine elegant and pristine

3. Sophie

4. Annaliese

5. Ashley (she's so cute she would be so fun and got along with the other UK girls so well)

6. Laura

7. AzMarie (meh I don't think it was a trainwreck, obviously just eliminated for the booty touch challenge)

8. Eboni

9. Louise (Queen would LOATHE this <333333333)

I’ve always loved this episode!

1. Sophie— I couldn’t take my eyes off of her in the British video.

2. Catherine— that shoulder move for “time traveler” was everything :wub:

3. Alisha— such a strong performance from her as well!

**honestly, all 3 of them were phenomenal and any one of them could be first call out**

4. Annaliese— The weakest of the British girls, but still a great performance

5. Ashley— The British video was so much stronger, I think she’d fall pretty high overall since she has fun energy

6. Laura— strongest American girl, but I wasn’t a huge fan

7. AzMarie— I don’t think she did as bad as the show made it seem.

8. Eboni— I really didn’t enjoy her in this.

9. Louise— I can’t envision her doing well here/bringing the needed energy.

01. Alisha - Like a pro.

02. Annaliese - Dream.

03. Ashley - She would fit right in to the British girls video. She’s cute  and bubbly.

04. Sophie - It’s cute.

05. Eboni - It was decent.

06. Catherine - Boring.

07. Louise - She’d go one way or the other but I’d like to think she’d embrace it.

08. AzMarie - Boring.

09. Laura - Horrible and snarly.

Elimination #6

9 models stand before me, but I have just 8 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

Alisha! Your performance in this competition until this week hasn't been the greatest, but you stepped it up big time here. This was your video, and that says a lot when so many other girls in your group also gave their A-game. Congratulations! Your score this week was 25.

Also safe are...

Sophie - 29
Catherine - 32
Annaliese - 51
Laura - 73
Ashley - 86
AzMarie - 92

Will Eboni and Louise please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Eboni, we're only six weeks in, yet your ride in this competition has been one big roller coaster with constant ups and downs. This week was a huge drop off from last week. The winner of this competition needs to be consistent, and that's something you haven't proven to be capable of. Louise, you definitely started off more consistent than Eboni, but over time, your pictures have lost their luster. In addition, your performance this week showed a lack of commitment, and the winner of this competition needs to be committed. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI209W7elI

Congratulations, Eboni. Despite your inconsistency, you have two best photos under your belt, and those bright spots show promise. From now on, though, we need to see you really nail things down. 

Louise, this means you are out. You've already done decently for yourself in modeling before even entering this competition, so there's no question that you're capable. With that said, you don't seem to have the same drive that these other girls have, and it definitely showed in your performance the last few weeks. Whenever you do find that thing you're passionate about, I don't doubt you'll find success. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

1. Kyle Kyle earns my FCO for having the most fashionable image in the bunch while still portraying her given icon without losing her identity. She simply met all the criteria for the week. I love the angles of her limbs, it makes the pose more...

tumblr_pfyc1nYxNA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

5. Louise *I’ll go into more detail on Louise quitting in my end of cycle model ranking* I do wish Louise had decided to stay because I think shot would’ve given her a lot of momentum. The pose is simple but still pretty cool, and she’s definitely...

Louise_42.jpg

Louise_09.jpg

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #7 - Dinner Party With Estelle

-

tumblr_pgazezebBg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alisha

tumblr_pgaziqWPFB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Annaliese

45333_437221919648815_2011803856_n.jpg

Ashley

Azmarie_Mike_Letterlough_Photography_02.jpg

AzMarie

tumblr_pgazh5af2o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Catherine

tumblr_pgazi3ABay1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eboni

tumblr_pgazgjHJQZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pgazj7Ydyt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until tomorrow morning-afternoon, so for about 24-30 hours from now.

My Ranking:

1. Sophie - This was her shoot. She brought all the right energy here.
  2. Annaliese - She really brought her personality to this shot. This is such a fun picture. 
  3. Eboni - It's a little too overposed for my liking, but she still did a solid job.
  4. Laura - See my critique for Eboni.
  5. AzMarie - It's a bit too serious for this shoot, but she looks amazing in that dress. Surprisingly elegant.
  6. Catherine - It's alright. This picture is a bit clumsy, but I guess that was the point.
  7. Alisha - It's an okay shot. I just don't really think she's committing much here.
  8. Ashley - She's had a good run, but I think it's her time to go. This picture is blah.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED! (C18)