ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

6 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

We still haven't given Sophie any FCOs, by the way. :unsure: I definitely would've expected her to have at least 1-2 under her belt by this point.

I don't think she has earned one by this point. I don't think she ever took the best picture until the Dream Come True ad.

The only other first call-out she received on the show was the Booty Tooch, but even then...nothing special. Annaliese did better anyways.

Elimination #10

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pgid2xQHEA1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Annaliese! What a dynamic shot. This is your third best photo in the competition to date and your second in a row, so kudos to you for picking the right time to really start delivering. Congratulations! Your score this week was 11.

Also safe are...

Alisha - 19
Sophie - 33

Will AzMarie and Catherine please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. AzMarie, you hit your stride in this competition early on, earning two best photos in a row, but what concerns us is that since then, you've been merely good instead of great. With other girls rising to the occasion in the endgame, "good" doesn't cut it. Catherine, it's a similar thing with you. You started off super strong, but these last few weeks haven't been your best. We saw an improvement in this shoot, but as you can tell, it wasn't enough. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Kimberley-Anne-Vowels1.jpg

Congratulations, Catherine. Even though it's been shaky for you lately, your overall body of work has been slightly stronger than AzMarie's. Now's the time to really kick it into high gear and give it your all.

AzMarie, this means you are out. You were the last American standing, which means we have an all-British top four. As the last American, you definitely held your own, but we didn't think you could give us what we wanted in these last few weeks. Regardless, you definitely have a strong brand for yourself, and you're without a doubt talented enough to make a career for yourself. Best of luck to you. 

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy4o4IfhG1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfzuvjOaiO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

1. AzMarie Finally! This shot is everything I’ve ever wanted from AzMarie. Her androgyny is so effing amazing and she looks so edgy and modern. The pose is full of confidence and I love the slanted shoulders and crossed arms. She’s selling the...

tumblr_pg3wnd54hs1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

3. Az Marie I think Az Marie’s masculine look really helped her on this shoot. It meant that she could be super sexy with her posing, without looking hoochie. I really like what Az Marie is doing with her arms here. And I love the way she’s glancing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI209W7elI

Azmarie_Mike_Letterlough_Photography_02.jpg

09_The_Alchemist_Magazine2C_The_Edge_Issue.jpg

Azmarie_Dewayne_Rogers_01.jpg

AzMarie_66.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #10 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #11 - Dream Come True

-

Jacqui_James_04.jpg

Alisha

tumblr_pgll66rYqJ1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Annaliese

Catherine_24.jpg

Catherine

tumblr_pgll7jpDeD1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (4). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open for about 30 hours and will close tomorrow evening. 

My Ranking:

1. Sophie - This is airy, whimsical, and beautiful. It fits the brief perfectly and is probably Sophie's strongest shot to date.
  2. Catherine - This kind of has a similarly whimsical vibe to Sophie's. I think this definitely fits the brief.
  3. Alisha - I like the idea behind this picture, but I wish she angled her face differently. Her profile isn't very strong.
  4. Annaliese - It's a cute picture, but she lost the "model" here. Not a great angle for her face.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #11 POSTED! (C18)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Who deserves to beat her? She had the strongest portfolio of the season till Tyra decided to hose her with her last photo.

I'd say maybe Laura, considering she killed the final 6 and 5 shoots. Other than that, I think Catherine placing in the final 4 is 100% warranted. 

• Like 1

Elimination #11

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pgll7jpDeD1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

Sophie! For the most part, you've had a very consistent run in this competition, but until now, you never topped the leaderboard. This picture is terrific, and it's absolutely deserving of best photo. Congratulations! Your score this week was 14.

Also safe is...

Annaliese - 32

Will Alisha and Catherine please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alisha, your ride in the competition has been pretty bumpy. You've had weeks where you've been the best, but you've also had weeks where you were close to going home. With your inconsistency and dwindling drive, we're not sure you have what it takes to win it all. Catherine, you did very well in this competition for a time, but as the rounds progressed, you let these other girls pass you. Your best work at this point might just be behind you. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Jacqui_James_04.jpg

Congratulations, Alisha. Right now, we see that you're having a hard time with self-belief, but just know that as you enter this final stretch, we believe in you. 

Catherine, this means you are out. You definitely made a name for yourself as a strong model, but we feel like compared to the other girls, you don't quite have that same luster. You were a joy in that music video weeks ago, and I think if you brought more of that to the table, you'd be a real force as a model. Regardless, you should be proud of making it this far and doing as well as you did here. Best of luck to you. 

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy4o4IfhG1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfzug0hon71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

11. Catherine I don’t get the judges’ love for this shot at all. Catherine’s expression is so lost and everything about her pose is somewhat wonky and off putting. I guess the dress is on full display, but her body position isn’t really flattering it...

tumblr_pg3w6x5KEp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

2. Catherine Wow. I’d never really noticed what a beautiful face Catherine had up until this point. She is absolutely gorgeous! I love her alabaster skin and green eyes. I love her pointed chin and large ears. It’s a strange kind of beauty - but it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2Zq0He_Fc-

tumblr_pgazh5af2o1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgepirzqYw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pggknjnW2i1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Kimberley-Anne-Vowels1.jpg

Catherine_24.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #11 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #12.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

Roman_Mngmt_6.jpg

Alisha

Annaliese_Batch710_04.jpg

Annaliese

tumblr_pgmak2wvEJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sophie

-

Photoshoot #12.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Avbrngyzw

Alisha (2:06) and Annaliese (2:40)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HldFCLfaqSc

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures and commercials from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open for about 40 hours and will close Thursday morning. 

My Rankings:

CoverGirl Ad -

1. Alisha - It's a great shot of her. I especially love the hands. It might be a bit too edgy for the brand, though.

2. Sophie - Meh, it's pretty good, I suppose. The composition is doing more work for her here than she's doing herself. 

3. Annaliese - It's an adorable picture, but it kind of has similar issues to her DCT shot. She doesn't necessarily register as a model here. 

CoverGirl Commercial - 

1. Annaliese - There's no way she wouldn't knock this out of the park. I think her commercial would be a serious contender for best CG commercial of all time.

2. Sophie - She did a great job here. She delivered her lines well and looked fantastic in motion. I just would've liked to see a touch more personality.

3. Alisha - I think she would've given a strong commercial, too, but it probably would've been the weakest of the bunch. 

Edited by rdhaley96