ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1 hour ago, rdhaley96 said:

CoverGirl Ad -

1. Alisha - It's a great shot of her. I especially love the hands. It might be a bit too edgy for the brand, though.

2. Sophie - Meh, it's pretty good, I suppose. The composition is doing more work for her here than she's doing herself. 

3. Annaliese - It's an adorable picture, but it kind of has similar issues to her DCT shot. She doesn't necessarily register as a model here. 

CoverGirl Commercial - 

1. Annaliese - There's no way she wouldn't knock this out of the park. I think her commercial would be a serious contender for best CG commercial of all time.

2. Sophie - She did a great job here. She delivered her lines well and looked fantastic in motion. I just would've liked to see a touch more personality.

3. Alisha - I think she would've given a strong commercial, too, but it probably would've been the weakest of the bunch. 

Please register these as my votes and also my opinions because the comments are spot-on.

• Like 1

Elimination #12

3 models stand before me, but I have just 2 photos in my hands, and these photos represent our two finalists this cycle. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pgmak2wvEJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sophie! Until last week, you were never called first, but here you are now racking up two in a row at the end! You've been a consistent performer all season, but now we're seeing you truly shine. Congratulations! You're a finalist.

Will Alisha and Annaliese please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alisha, you've had quite the ride in this competition. We've seen weeks where you've floundered, but there have also been weeks where you've thrived. This week was overall a good week for you; you delivered a strong print ad and a solid commercial, but was that enough? Annaliese, you started off a little shaky, but you've really hit your stride in the second half of this competition. You delivered a phenomenal commercial this week, but your print ad was lacking, and it made us question how much modeling potential you actually have. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

Annaliese_Batch710_04.jpg

Congratulations, Annaliese. While this print ad wasn't the best, you've definitely shown us in the past that you truly can turn it out in a photo. It'd be a crime for you to not be in the final two, especially after delivering so strongly in that commercial. You too are a finalist!

Alisha, this means you are out. You definitely weren't the most consistent model here, but when you were good, you were fantastic. Even though your spirit did falter towards the end, I appreciate that you always put forth a good faith effort, and if modeling is a path you want to take, I think you have enough talent, drive, and potential to succeed. Thank you for being such a great part of this cycle. Best of luck to you. 

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy7knDyOI1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfyc1nYxNA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

9. Alisha The sad part is that Alisha’s face is stunning here, probably in the top third of her headshots in her portfolio. The chemistry with the male model is solid and she’s bringing a lot of emotion even with her eyes closed. However, everything...

tumblr_pg3upkyuCN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ols632gciE1vyzv5yo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2Zq0He_Fc-

tumblr_pgazezebBg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgepkiGUlU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pggkuuo7zZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgid5i2DSR1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Jacqui_James_04.jpg

Roman_Mngmt_6.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Avbrngyzw

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #12 POSTED! (C18)

Not a controversial opinion, but Alisha's Hello Kitty goes in the ANTM Hall of Fame for photographs. Her portfolio is better than I remember, and I like the two additional shots @rdhaley96 added for the photoshoots Alisha missed. It's a shame she dropped out, but not surprising considering the emotional stress of being in the bottom every single week. Weird season for call-out orders. I think Alisha's car photo is her worst, especially since it was a pretty easy brief: stand there in a nice dress. Maybe she had better shots they didn't use.

• Like 2

Just now, Solaris said:

I feel like Alisha should have been Top 2 over Annaliese.  

I think if Alisha had made it, Sophie would've demolished her in portfolio battle voting (+ the final runway, which Alisha tanked in real life). Annaliese vs. Sophie is a more evenly-matched pairing, especially taking their week to week callouts into consideration.

12 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

I think if Alisha had made it, Sophie would've demolished her in portfolio battle voting (+ the final runway, which Alisha tanked in real life). Annaliese vs. Sophie is a more evenly-matched pairing, especially taking their week to week callouts into consideration.

Alisha was a way more interesting and dynamic model imo, and I like more Alisha photos then I do Annaliese photos.

810017880836.jpg

Final 2 Portfolio Battle: Annaliese vs. Sophie

-

Week 1: Culture Clash in 3D

tumblr_pfy4hpmk2C1x8j52jo1_500.gifv 

tumblr_pfy832pkaG1x8j52jo1_540.gifv

-

Week 2: Creepy Nursery

tumblr_pfz0o5rIjd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pfzug0hon71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

Week 3: Very.com

6. Annaliese Props to Annaliese for going for a jump shot but the execution isn’t quite there. Her expression is a bit too vacant, although she did photograph beautifully. Despite having her limbs spread out she managed to look tall, plus the clothes... 2. Sophie It was nearly impossible for me to decide between AzMarie and Sophie for FCO this week. The deciding factor is that Sophie’s eyes are tiny bit unfocused here. Other than that this is a stellar photo! I adore the motion Sophie brought to her...

-

Week 4: Couture With Vintage Cars

tumblr_pg3vww4C3p1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pg3u4mBTes1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

Week 5: Leaves and Maple Syrup

7. Annaliese I really like the way Annaliese is posing here. The way she’s hunching her shoulders and learning forwards is very animalistic and predatory. I just wish she had captured that same vibe in her face. I can tell that she’s trying - and... 8. Sophie Honestly, I don’t believe that Sophie has the right features for Beauty modelling. Her face is noticably unsymmetrical. Given that her face is the focal point of this photo, it just isn’t working for me. I’m also not a huge fan of her pose....

-

Week 6: "Booty Tooch" Music Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2Zq0He_Fc 

-

Week 7: Dinner Party With Estelle

tumblr_pgaziqWPFB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgazj7Ydyt1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

Week 8: Hello Kitty Couture

tumblr_pgepl2jHIA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgepk129w31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

Week 9: Extravagant Gowns With Silkworms

tumblr_pggkw1Koeg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg tumblr_pggkvfOo081x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

Week 10: Macau Tower

tumblr_pgid2xQHEA1x8j52jo1_500.jpg tumblr_pgid3oBFvn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

-

Week 11: Dream Come True

tumblr_pgll66rYqJ1x8j52jo1_640.jpg  

tumblr_pgll7jpDeD1x8j52jo1_640.jpg

-

Week 12.1: CoverGirl Ad

Annaliese_Batch710_04.jpg

tumblr_pgmak2wvEJ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

-

Week 12.2: CoverGirl Commercial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4Avbrngyzw 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HldFCLfaqSc

-

Finale: Final Runway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm8_Ki9m43M

-

Here is the template -

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:

Week 12.1:
Week 12.2:
Final Runway:
Winner Pick:

As always, the winner of each battle will earn 1 point. The exception to this rule is the winner pick battle; the winner of that will get 3 points instead of 1. Your winner pick does not have to be the person who got more points in your battle. Have fun!

EDIT: I fixed the template. Use this one instead.

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PORTFOLIO BATTLE POSTED! (C18)

My vote - 

Week 1: Sophie
Week 2: Annaliese
Week 3: Annaliese
Week 4: Annaliese
Week 5: Annaliese
Week 6: Sophie
Week 7: Sophie
Week 8: Sophie
Week 9: Annaliese
Week 10: Annaliese
Week 11: Sophie

Week 12.1: Sophie
Week 12.2: Annaliese
Final Runway: Sophie
Winner Pick: Annaliese (My head says Sophie, my heart says Annaliese xD. Going with my heart on this one. It'd be so cool if Annaliese somehow won this. Not expecting it, though). 

Week 1: Sophie
Week 2: Sophie
Week 3: Sophie
Week 4: Sophie
Week 5: Sophie
Week 6: Sophie
Week 7: Sophie
Week 8: Annaliese
Week 9: Sophie
Week 11: Sophie

Week 12.1: Sophie
Week 12.2: Sophie
Final Runway: Sophie
Winner Pick: Sophie

I wish Catherine or Alisha were there against Sophie :P

Pls don't go back and check to see whether these votes match my votes from earlier thnx

Week 1: Annaliese
Week 3: Sophie
Week 4: Sophie
Week 6: Annaliese
Week 7: Annaliese

Week 12.1: Sophie
Week 12.2: Annaliese
Final Runway: Annaliese - that video doesn't show much of Annaliese. Sophie did a good job and booked most of the runway go-sees from the season, but for some reason the designers were pushing for that really blank/boring/stoic runway walk which I don't like
Winner Pick: Annaliese

Week 1: Annaliese
Week 3: Sophie
Week 4: Sophie
Week 6: Annaliese
Week 7: Annaliese