ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #7

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pgaziqWPFB1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Annaliese! You've been a very consistent performer from week to week, but you finally came out on top here. This photo is so much fun! Congratulations! Your score this week was 28.

Also safe are...

Sophie - 32
Eboni - 46
Catherine - 55
Laura - 67
AzMarie - 68

Will Alisha and Ashley please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alisha, your performance in this competition so far until last week wasn't the best, but you shocked us all with that fantastic music video performance. This week, however, you fell right back to the bottom. We're wondering if you might just be better suited for moving pictures than still ones. Ashley, your personality is one of our absolute favorites, and your performance in this competition so far has been decent, but just like Alisha, it's also been inconsistent. We feel like you too might be better suited for a career in entertainment than modeling. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pgazezebBg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Alisha. Even though so far, we've really only seen super strong performances from you in front of a moving camera, we feel like you have the potential to turn it out for a still one, too. This photo really wasn't it, though. 

Ashley, this means you are out. Like I said, you have a personality that really lights up a room. I think you're hilarious, and perhaps going the tv presenter route would be a more natural fit. That's not to say that you're a bad model, but I think where you truly shine is in your hilarity and your interactions with others. Whatever you end up pursuing, best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy43rF90d1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfzuvjOaiO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

8. Ashley Ashley’s pose looks good, her expression looks good, the clothes look good. It’s such a dull photo though. There are no major flaws but there’s nothing interesting about it at all either. In fact the male model is kind of stealing the show...

tumblr_pg3viwA5531x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_no3qrmsSDe1u5de6io1_540.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E2Zq0He_Fc-

45333_437221919648815_2011803856_n.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #7 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #8 - Hello Kitty Couture

-

tumblr_pgepkiGUlU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alisha

tumblr_pgepl2jHIA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Annaliese

09_The_Alchemist_Magazine2C_The_Edge_Issue.jpg

AzMarie

tumblr_pgepirzqYw1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Catherine

tumblr_pgepgySuvj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eboni

tumblr_pgepjbX7Kp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Laura

tumblr_pgepk129w31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (7). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until tomorrow afternoon-evening, so until about 30-36 hours from now.

My Ranking:

1. Alisha - It's not an amazing picture for me, but it's definitely my favorite of the week. She really committed here. 
  2. AzMarie - Very similar pose to Alisha's, and she pulls it off almost as well. There's not as much intensity, but it feels more editorial.
  3. Sophie - I love her pose, but I don't love her expression. With a better close-up, this would probably be my favorite this week. 
  4. Annaliese - Like Sophie, great pose, "eh" expression. This is another one that could've been my favorite of the week if her face was slightly more under control here.
  5. Catherine - Kind of the opposite of the two above her; strong expression, stiff pose. I do like what she was going for here. 
  6. Laura - This is basically the same picture as last week, and her face really isn't catching the light well. She deserves to hit the bottom, I think. 
  7. Eboni - How did she take a picture that's this awful? Dead expression, stiff pose, and she's getting swallowed up by the headpiece. 
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #8 POSTED! (C18)

Elimination #8

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands, and these photos represent the six of you who will be flying abroad to Macau, China! The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pgepkiGUlU1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alisha! From the bottom to the top! You gave so much energy on set this week, and you took a dynamic picture that blew the public away. Congratulations on your second FCO so far! Your score this week was 18.

Also safe are...

Annaliese - 30

Sophie - 44

AzMarie - 49
Catherine - 59

Will Eboni and Laura please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Eboni, the last time you landed in the bottom, I chided you for your inconsistency, and while you improved the next week, you fell straight back to the bottom this week. A model who performs only 50% of the time isn't a model worth booking. Laura, you haven't really had the same problems with inconsistency, but you have had problems with versatility. The public has taken notice of the fact that your pictures as of late lack variety, and because of that, they're not captivated by you. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pgepgySuvj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Eboni. If it were solely my decision, I'd be sending you home at this point for your weak picture and overall inconsistency. However, your overall score was enough to keep you safe. I'm not going to remind you what you need to work on... because you already know. 

Laura, this means you are out. While I do think we're sending you home a little prematurely, there's no denying that you just weren't bringing enough variety to your pictures. In the early weeks, we definitely saw more of it, but your performance became sort of stale over time. Regardless, I think you do have potential to succeed. You've just got to get out of your own head and really take each moment by the horns. Best of luck to you. 

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy7knDyOI1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfzug0hon71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

4. Laura I love Laura’s creativity in this shot. Her kick seems so effortless, and the way she’s keeping her body open to the camera is keeping the full outfit on display despite having her body in profile. Her bone structure looks great from this...

tumblr_pg3uyamDzu1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

1. Laura Yes, Laura! Everything about this shot is so unusual. The way she is covering her body and turning away from the camera. They way she’s raising one eyebrow. It’s mysterious and intriguing and original. It grabs my attention straight away and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI209W7elI

tumblr_pgazgjHJQZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgepjbX7Kp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #8 POSTED! (C18)

Didn't expect to see her go home yet......but not mad about it. I mean it's almost comical looking at her last two pictures in a row like that, she did the same thing! And with the car picture, floating picture, and kinda the baby picture...it's just absurd.

Her next two pictures are stunning though so sucks for her we won't get to judge them

Edited by Alex95
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Didn't expect to see her go home yet......but not mad about it. I mean it's almost comical looking at her last two pictures in a row like that, she did the same thing! And with the car picture, floating picture, and kinda the baby picture...it's just absurd.

Her next two pictures are stunning though so sucks for her we won't get to judge them

Yeah, I agree with all of this. I do think she did the best in the next two shoots, so I wish she got to make it there at least, but I don't think her leaving here is entirely unwarranted because of how samey her portfolio was.