ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

8 hours ago, Deeee said:

The bias in favor Laura is real. Imagine thinking her looking possessed and like she’s about to jump through the camera to haunt you in your nightmares is the best photo of the week? In a brief that asked for a beauty shot. LOL.

Amen!

• Like 1

Elimination #10

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

steve-shaw2.jpg

Erin! It's great to see you get your mojo back! You took killer pictures early on, but you stumbled a bit prior to this week. This is a nice return to form for you. Congratulations on your third FCO this cycle! Your score this week was 22.

Also safe is...

Nicole - 23

Will Jennifer and Laura please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jennifer, you haven't exactly been the most consistent model of the bunch, but over the last few weeks, you've definitely proven you deserve to be here. However, you tanked hard this week, and we're not convinced with your inconsistency that you truly do deserve to go all the way. Laura, you've been a little more consistent than Jennifer, but lately, your pictures haven't been blowing us away. Your picture this week was very polarizing, and we're not sure you have what it takes to win the voters over. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

steve-shaw1.jpg

Congratulations, Jennifer. Despite taking the worst picture of the week, you do have a stronger body of work than Laura. However, we need to see you give us better than this picture next week.

Laura, this means you are out. You've done a truly commendable job in this competition. I don't think too many people would have expected you to shine as much as you did from week to week, but in the end, you're just not quite as strong as the other three. With all of that said, you really do have a wonderful personality, and I definitely see you doing great things in the future. Please don't ever stop being the Laura we love! Best of luck to you.

:camilehug:

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZlu-yH7fQ

IPB Image

antm_laura09.jpg?w=480&h=720

antm_laura090.jpg

IPB Image

Photoshoot #11.1 - CoverGirl Ad

-

Just_Fabulous.jpg

Erin

Jennifer09.jpg

Jennifer

nigel-barker1.jpg

Nicole

-

Photoshoot #11.2 - CoverGirl Commercial

-

Erin

Jennifer

Nicole

Like always, rank these pictures/commercials from best (1) to worst (3). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until for around 30 hours and will close tomorrow, January 24th.

My Rankings - 

CoverGirl Ad:

1. Erin - This photo is kind of adorable and would work great for the brand, I think.
  2. Nicole - She looks great here. I just would've liked a little more life behind her eyes.
  3. Jennifer - It's a pretty shot of her, but it's a bit hammy. Like Nicole, I also would've liked more life behind her eyes.

CoverGirl Commercial:

1. Nicole - Very natural delivery. A little less edgy/more sweet than her first commercial, but it works just as well.
  2. Jennifer - I think she'd do a great job here. I could definitely see her being more natural this time around.
  3. Erin - She can definitely speak well and turn on the charm when she needs to, but I don't know whether or not she would have choked again like the first time.