ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

IPB Image

Winner Announcement

Two beautiful, talented models stand before me, but only one of you can win. You've both done well to get this far, and you've definitely shown you deserve your spots in the finale.

Jennifer, you started out the competition a little green, not really knowing how to master your weak eye. However, once you learned your angles, you started doing quite well in this competition, with many high callouts under your belt and generally consistent performances from week to week. Your exuberant personality and strong modeling and commercial skills would make you a great representative for CoverGirl, and you've also represented well for the Asian community. 

Nicole, you entered this competition as this gorgeous yet awkward redhead who was a complete wildcard. We didn't know how you were going to do. Once you stepped in front of that camera, however, you proved to be a natural talent, and your consistency never let up. Not even the dreaded CoverGirl commercial stood in your way. Overall, you've been a joy in this competition, taking great pictures and showing us that awkward girls can be CoverGirls, too. 

While you've both undoubtedly earned your spots here, there is a clear winner. By a landslide score of 15-2, the winner of cycle 13... is...

steve-shaw.jpg

:clap:Nicole!!! :clap:

Congratulations, Nicole! While you had a lot of strong competition this cycle, you blew away the pack. It's rare to see a model as consistent as you've been. We look at you and see the total package; a talented model, a great speaker, and a dorky yet charming personality. You've earned this win for sure!

Jennifer, you might not have won here, but placing second in this group of girls is commendable. I think with a personality like yours, you definitely have a future in entertainment.

Now it's time for both of you to get out of here and go make your marks on the industry!

~Winner's Portfolio~

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHwaL9hdE9M&feature=emb_title

IPB Image

antm_nicole09.jpg?w=480&h=720

steve-shaw.jpg

nigel-barker1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj23xH90v4M&feature=emb_title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGKUqgRckJI

-

Here are the results of the portfolio battle:

Week 1: Jennifer - 4 / Nicole - 8

Week 2: Jennifer - 2 / Nicole - 10

Week 3: Jennifer - 6 / Nicole - 6

Week 4: Jennifer - 3 / Nicole - 9

Week 5: Jennifer - 5 / Nicole - 7

Week 6: Jennifer - 5 / Nicole - 7

Week 7: Jennifer - 4 / Nicole - 8

Week 8: Jennifer - 5 / Nicole - 7

Week 9: Jennifer - 4 / Nicole - 8

Week 10: Jennifer - 1 / Nicole - 11

Week 11.1: Jennifer - 4 / Nicole - 8

Week 11.2: Jennifer - 5 / Nicole - 7

Final Runway: Jennifer - 9 / Nicole - 3

Winner Pick: Jennifer - 4 / Nicole - 8

And here are the end of cycle stats -

Most FCOs: Nicole (4)
Most Bottom 2 Appearances: Courtney, Laura, Lisa (3 each)
Biggest Rise in Placement: Lisa (+5 spots)
Biggest Fall in Placement: Brittany (-5 spots)
Best COO Average: Nicole (2.27)
Best Overall Score: Nicole (This is calculated differently from COO Average).

-

Overall, I really enjoyed this cycle! Brittany leaving in week 3 was an obvious robbery (I would've had her finish the cycle in at least 4th or 5th), but most of the other decisions I thought were more or less accurate, and I'm of course elated that Nicole pulled out the win here. I think we did a solid job!

Cycle 18 will kick off a little later this evening, so keep an eye out!

Edited by rdhaley96
  • Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) C13 WINNER REVEALED!

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #1 - Culture Clash in 3D

(I'm so sorry).

-

tumblr_pfy4hpmk2C1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Candace and Annaliese

tumblr_pfy4o4IfhG1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Catherine and AzMarie

tumblr_pfy43rF90d1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Eboni and Ashley

1. Kyle Kyle earns my FCO for having the most fashionable image in the bunch while still portraying her given icon without losing her identity. She simply met all the criteria for the week. I love the angles of her limbs, it makes the pose more...

Kyle and Louise

tumblr_pfy7knDyOI1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Laura and Alisha

tumblr_pfy3daowHy1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Mariah and Jasmia

tumblr_pfy832pkaG1x8j52jo1_540.gifv

Seymone and Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (14). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The girl with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until Tuesday, January 28th. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:

1. Catherine
  2. Laura
  3. Kyle
  4. Seymone
  5. Sophie
  6. Candace
  7. Louise
  8. AzMarie
  9. Eboni
  10. Mariah
  11. Ashley
  12. Annaliese
  13. Alisha
  14. Jasmia

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #1 POSTED! (C18)

01. Annaliese

02. Candace

03. Seymone

04. Sophie

05. Alisha

06. Louise

07. Ashley

08. Eboni

09. Mariah

10. Azmarie

11. Catherine

12. Jasmia

13. Laura

14. Kyle 

I’ve just realised that my rankings are gonna be all over the place this season. I don’t see myself putting the same girl in the top three the following week.🤣

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pfy4o4IfhG1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Catherine! This wasn't an easy shoot, but you really got into your character here and delivered a dynamic image. Congratulations on a near-unanimous FCO! Your score this week was 18.

Also safe are...

Seymone - 32
Louise - 45
Laura - 49
Sophie - 50
Candace - 54
AzMarie - 55
Kyle - 64
Eboni - 65
Annaliese - 68
Ashley - 70
Mariah - 80

Will Alisha and Jasmia please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Alisha, you were a frontrunner on your cycle of BNTM, and Jasmia, you also placed high. However, both of you faltered in this shoot, so much so that all seven of the American "rookies" outperformed you. Alisha, you're undeniably stunning, so there's no excuse for why your picture turned out so badly. Jasmia, you have a very quirky look, one that certainly has potential, but one that went wrong in this shoot. So who stays?

tumblr_pfy7knDyOI1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Congratulations, Alisha. There's no way you were going to be leaving us this soon. I think we all know you're capable of much better, so now it's up to you to bring it.

Jasmia, this means you are out. Like I said before, you have a look that's one of a kind, and with refinement, I think you have the potential to do well for yourself. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy3daowHy1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Creepy Nursery

-

tumblr_pfzuvjOaiO1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

AzMarie and Ashley

tumblr_pfzu1uvt681x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Candace and Eboni

tumblr_pfzug0hon71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Catherine, Laura, and Sophie

tumblr_pfybxcLoiK1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kyle and Mariah

tumblr_pfyc1nYxNA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Louise and Alisha

tumblr_pfz0o5rIjd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Seymone and Annaliese

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). The girl with the worst score this week will be eliminated. I'll leave voting open until Thursday, January 30th. The time I close will be decided by the number of votes that have come in.

My Ranking:

1. Catherine
  2. Laura
  3. Ashley
  4. Eboni
  5. Candace
  6. Louise
  7. Annaliese
  8. Sophie
  9. Mariah
  10. Alisha
  11. AzMarie
  12. Seymone
  13. Kyle
Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C18)

One of the worst photoshoots in ANTM history. This cycle has so many bad photoshoots. LOL.

1. Eboni

2. Candace

3. Catherine

4. Ashley

5. Louise

6. Annaliese

7. Mariah

8. Alisha

9. Seymone

10. Sophie

11. Laura

12. AzMarie

13. Kyle

Edited by Deeee

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

One of the worst photoshoots in ANTM history. This cycle has so many bad photoshoots. LOL.

1. Eboni

2. Candace

3. Catherine

4. Ashley

5. Louise

6. Annaliese

7. Kyle

8. Alisha

9. Seymone

10. Sophie

11. Laura

12. AzMarie