ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #9 - Extravagant Gowns With Silkworms

-

tumblr_pggkuuo7zZ1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alisha

tumblr_pggkw1Koeg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Annaliese

Azmarie_Dewayne_Rogers_01.jpg

AzMarie

tumblr_pggknjnW2i1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Catherine

tumblr_pggku975ym1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Eboni

tumblr_pggkvfOo081x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open until tomorrow evening (24-30 hours or so from now).

My Ranking:

1. Annaliese - This shot has a lot of character. It's not the most amazing picture I've ever seen, but I like it better than the others.

2. AzMarie - Minus the open mouth, I like this picture. The broken down pose works.

3. Eboni - I actually really like her pose here and how it looks almost shy. It's not the most flattering picture of her, but it works well enough.

4. Sophie - I like what she was going for, but it's only about halfway there for me. She didn't commit enough.

5. Alisha - The pose is demure and nice enough, but the close up is unflattering. It's definitely one of her weaker shots.

6. Catherine - There's no way this was her best picture, but judging it on its own merits, it's pretty awful. It doesn't even look like she knew she was being photographed.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED! (C18)

Elimination #9

6 models stand before me, but I have just 5 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pggkw1Koeg1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Annaliese! You started off this competition a little mediocre, but over time, you've really started to establish yourself as a contender. This was the clear best shot of the week. Congratulations! Your score this week was 15.

Also safe are...

AzMarie - 27

Sophie - 30

Alisha - 40

Will Catherine and Eboni please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Catherine, you were the one to beat at the start of the competition, taking great pictures left and right. Over the last few weeks, though, your performance has really taken a nosedive. We feel like your passion is waning, and your in-person presence isn't really winning us over right now, either. Eboni, you too have had some fantastic moments in this competition, but your inconsistency has been a problem from the beginning. You have a lot of potential, but you're just not consistently performing at the standard we expect. Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pggknjnW2i1x8j52jo2_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Catherine. Despite your last few weeks being iffy, your overall body of work is very strong. It's now up to you to rise back up to where you were before.

Eboni, this means you are out. I've already said what I've needed to say about your inconsistency, but despite that, you had several moments of brilliance here, and if you work on really building up your own brand (because the pigtails really didn't work for you), you could definitely have an amazing career. Best of luck to you. 

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pfy43rF90d1x8j52jo1_500.gifv

tumblr_pfzu1uvt681x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

12. Eboni As dumb as the “30-Never/always wear fucking pigtails” branding advice was, the judges did have a point about Eboni not being ready to own her sexuality yet. This picture is ridiculously over-sexualized and cheap looking. She looks short,...

tumblr_pg3v9qeu6e1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

4. Eboni I was really confused by the judges’ reaction to this photo. They’ve been going on at Eboni for weeks about not being too sexy. And here she is, half naked, covered in syrup, finger in her mouth, and they give her First Call Out? Sure. That...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXI209W7elI

tumblr_pgazi3ABay1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pgepgySuvj1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pggku975ym1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) ELIMINATION #9 POSTED! (C18)

810017880836.jpg

Photoshoot #10 - Macau Tower

-

tumblr_pgid5i2DSR1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Alisha

tumblr_pgid2xQHEA1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Annaliese

AzMarie_66.jpg

AzMarie

Kimberley-Anne-Vowels1.jpg

Catherine

tumblr_pgid3oBFvn1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will stay open for about 24 hours and will close tomorrow. 

My Ranking:

1. Annaliese - I love the motion here, and the expression is very strong. I just wish she looked a little taller. Otherwise, it's a great shot.
  2. Alisha - It's simple but effective. The pose is strong, and I like the emotion behind her expression; it's definitely one of the best faces she's given.
  3. Sophie - It's an interesting shot, and she looks gorgeous here. More commitment behind the expression would've put this at the top for me.
  4. Catherine - I'm living for the Winifred Sanderson vibes here xD. I just wish she did something different with her lower half.
  5. AzMarie - It's a decent shot, but I think she's gone far enough. Totally here for an all-Brit top 4. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! (2.0) PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED! (C18)

It gets hard to judge when they don't do the same shoot. I want to give Sophie credit because it's a decent shot for what she had to go through to get it, but I just don't really like the picture as much as the others.

1. Alisha (feels the most fashion to me... but maybe I'm biased because the pose isn't very dynamic)

2. Annaliese (wow I don't like those shoes. I guess the other girls are also in horrible shoes, but her pose shows them from the side)

3. AzMarie

4. Catherine (Vanessa Williams: "Armpit!" Shangela: "but it's fresh!")

5. Sophie (I remember rooting for her by the end of the cycle when it happened, but apparently I don't really like her portfolio based on this game)

Just now, Alex95 said:

This shot was her only bad one but werq.

But her Maple Syrup shot though?

You know I don't like Sophie! LOL. I think her portfolio is on the weaker side. As are most of the portfolios from Cycle 18. Since almost every shoot sucks.

Her next shot is brilliant though!

• Like 1