The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

41 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

??????????????????

I wonder why the finalists didn't say anything about this. 

I bet they'll just use the audio from the performances and call it a studio version. Call a spade a spade. 😂

Maybe because streaming doesn't count as votes this season. But the fact that we may (in the slightest chance) have studio versions from the finalists is great.

Edited by Gmm99

31 minutes ago, Randompersonhere said:

Im kinda interested to see nick and thunderstorm duet

Yeah, behind the pop facade, I liked Nick´s work with the Administration, so it should be interesting what he decides to go with for performing with TStorm.

As for the others, Blake and Todd a probably singing a power ballad, and he might go country with Toneisha like he did with Kyla, Kelly and Micah are probably opting for a male- female pop song duet, and John and Camm are probably going soul or R&B.

Edited by Misirlou

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, behind the pop facade, I liked Nick´s work with the Administration, so it should be interesting what he decides to go with for performing with TStorm.

As for the others, Blake and Todd a probably singing a power ballad, and he might go country with Toneisha like he did with Kyla, Kelly and Micah are probably opting for a male- female pop song duet, and John and Camm are probably going soul or R&B.

i agree with everything except Blake and Todd singing a power ballad. I don't think that's the type of song Blake would pick for a duet.

Todd/Blake and Toneisha/Blake both sound really good. They got really good songs for their duets. 

Anyone else feel like the studio recordings sucked up everything that made Thunderstorm's voice unique? I could barely tell it was him singing. Especially in his duet with Nick.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And none of my duet song predictions were true lol.

2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Oh so they’re not performing a regular cover tonight?

It was said that they only perform the original and cover tonight and the duet tomorrow but who know what change they can make. Anyway apple music  doesn't count for vote so they can switch thing wherever they want.

3 minutes ago, Archanium said:

Kelly doesn't sound like Kelly in the duet :haha: it's probably because of the equipment or idk.

All the coaches sounded weird in the duets. Like they were using old equipment or something.

10 minutes ago, holinessss said:

only todd got a songland song...what's up with todds getting songland songs 

They made a big deal about the original songs being from Songland and only one actually came from the show....the producers' minds I-

Edited by mjdolorico

4 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

They made a big deal about the original songs being from Songland and only one actually came from the show....the producers' minds I-

I thought they said that the SL producers were working on the originals, not that the originals came from that show.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

All the coaches sounded weird in the duets. Like they were using old equipment or something.

That's odd. because John has a semi-professional recording set-up in his house, and Blake literally recorded his last album from his home studio in Oklahoma. Nick's house is new so not sure what his situation would be, and obviously Kelly in Montana is going to be hard.