The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Dany said:

Yes it's on schedule like same as the past 17 seasons. (Ok I'm not sure of the very early season but If I think there was always a recap)

Ugh they're really going to make us a wait an hour knowing Todd is winning. :rolleyes:

I remember Ryan Innes saying the reason why this season Songland did not release 2nd and 3rd place song like last season is because they will try to pitch them to other artist. What they failed to mention to him was the other artist are Voice finalist and not Established A-list Singer. :lmao:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

not @Micah possibly placing higher than Cammwess.

but for the results I predict:

5th - Micah

4th - Cammwess

3rd - Toneisha

Winner - Thunderstorm

Runner-Up - Todd

This is what TVLine has too so I’m inclined to agree with you, I think that’ll be results as well

edit: TVLine has Micah over camm, but I’m still hoping America’s taste will pull through

Edited by Agenator333
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Does anyone know if they're going to add that useless recap show tomorrow?

RECAP

TUESDAY MAY 19TH, 8:00 PM ON KNBCHD 4, 1 HR 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 18 • EPISODE 22 • LIVE CUTDOWN SHOW • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
In anticipation of the season finale, relive the artists' performances before the winner is crowned. During this one hour special, check in live with host Carson Daly, and the finalists as they prepare for the live finale..

FINALE

TUESDAY MAY 19TH, 9:00 PM ON KNBCHD 4, 2 HRS 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 18 • EPISODE 23 • LIVE FINALE PART 2 • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
The star studded finale will unveil incredible new performances and reveal who

America has chosen to be the winner.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

RECAP

TUESDAY MAY 19TH, 8:00 PM ON KNBCHD 4, 1 HR 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 18 • EPISODE 22 • LIVE CUTDOWN SHOW • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
In anticipation of the season finale, relive the artists' performances before the winner is crowned. During this one hour special, check in live with host Carson Daly, and the finalists as they prepare for the live finale..

FINALE

TUESDAY MAY 19TH, 9:00 PM ON KNBCHD 4, 2 HRS 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 18 • EPISODE 23 • LIVE FINALE PART 2 • REALITY / TALENT CONTEST • 61 METASCORE
The star studded finale will unveil incredible new performances and reveal who

America has chosen to be the winner.

Damn they really do got me working during the whole finale 😔

I'll keep a spare tab open for the live discussion lol

• Sad 1

Just caught up with the finale. Tstorm and Toneisha killed it !, Todd was really good as well, kinda disappointed in CammWess and Micah, tho, I stil think the results it´s gonna be:

1. Todd

2. Thunderstorm

3. Toneisha

4. CammWess

5. Micah

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So it’s really interesting on iTunes! Because it looks like that Todd is streaming #1 on charts. With Toneisha streaming #12. And Thunderstorm at #13. Could that be the lineup for the final 3?

Those aren’t streaming numbers. They are downloads. Since they don’t count for votes, it could be attributed to Todd’s 33K member private Facebook group. A lot of people still think it counts for votes. Unfortunately, that same group was probably up power voting all night. Will it be enough? Probably. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Those aren’t streaming numbers. They are downloads. Since they don’t count for votes, it could be attributed to Todd’s 33K member private Facebook group. A lot of people still think it counts for votes. Unfortunately, that same group was probably up power voting all night. Will it be enough? Probably. 

If that happens it will be further proof that either the show needs to end, or Blake needs to go. The show has had way too many artists winning who were not the best of the season, and most happen to be Blake wins. Todd was not the usual Blake trash, but he was not amazing either...We'll see in a few hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ptones2010 said:

If that happens it will be further proof that either the show needs to end, or Blake needs to go. The show has had way too many artists winning who were not the best of the season, and most happen to be Blake wins. Todd was not the usual Blake trash, but he was not amazing either...We'll see in a few hours.

Hopefully the casuals overpower them at least this season. But yeah wbk since.... forever tbh. Blake has always been a huge problem, but TPTB fears him leaving will ruin their views.

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Hopefully the casuals overpower them at least this season. But yeah wbk since.... forever tbh. Blake has always been a huge problem, but TPTB fears him leaving will ruin their views.

You're right about their fear of losing viewers, but the show needs a fresh take, and Blake's departure is what is needed. If the show suffers as a result of him leaving, then so be it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

You're right about their fear of losing viewers, but the show needs a fresh take, and Blake's departure is what is needed. If the show suffers as a result of him leaving, then so be it.

and tbh, they wouldn't even lose the core demo of 18-49 bc only the older audience would probably tune out w/o blake - so technically they'd have the same ratings but less viewers (like idol)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

If we can get rid of Team Minivan I'm all for it!  :w00twave:

• Haha 1