2. 2. Least Favorite Contestant

• Abi Carter
    • Emmy Russell
    • Jack Blocker
    • Julia Gagnon
    • McKenna Faith Breinholt
    • Triston Harper
    • Will Moseley

1.  Abi — she’s soaring into the finale!

2.  McKenna — I was relieved that she made it into the Top 7.

3.  Julia — she’s the last vocal powerhouse left.

4.  Emmy — glad that she made it.

5.  Jack — my personal favorite of the guys.

6.  Triston — his inexperience is showing.

7.  Will — just not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

1. Abi

2. McKenna

3. Julia

4. Jack

5. Emmy

6. Triston

7. Will

i am more satisfied than usual compared to past seasons at this point at the competition. really wished KB could've snuck in but whatever, Emmy deserved it based on performance. 

1. Abi - She is my favorite contestant this season. She is always my number 1 favorite no matter what she sings. She is also the most consistent out of everyone.

2. McKenna - She is my second favorite artist this season and deserves to be in the finale. I love female voices with raspy and scratchy tones.

3. Julia - I am a huge fan of her tone and performances. I've been loving her song choices throughout. She deserves the finale.

4. Emmy - She has a beautiful tone. She deserves to be in the top 4.

5. Jack - He's probably my favorite of the guys now honestly. Sometimes he isn't, but when he's on, he is.

6. Will - He's getting himself back on track the past two performances in a row so far. 

7. Triston - He's fallen behind the past few performances. What happened to him? He's usually fantastic and consistent. 

• Like 1

Finale material

Abi Carter

McKenna Breinholt

Emmy Russell

Fairly decent

Jack Blocker

Julia Gagnon

C ya later

Triston Harper

Will Moseley

1.    McKenna Faith Breinholt
2.    Abi Carter
3.    Julia Gagnon
4.    Jack Blocker
5.    Emmy Russell
6.    Will Moseley
7.    Triston Harper

1. McKenna

2. Jack

3. Julia

4. Triston

5. Will

6. Emmy

7. Abi

Only really care for McKenna and Jack. 3-6 are interchangeable for me.

Edited by Elliott

1. Abi Carter

2. Jack Blocker

3. McKenna Faith Breinholt

4. Emmy Russell

5. Will Moseley

6. Julia Gagnon

7. Triston Harper

*Emmy and Jack definitely impressed me tonight; McKenna is gonna need a moment to keep her spot in my Top 3. 

Edited by Bk1234

1.Emmy 2.Abi 3.McKenna 4.Julia 5.Jack 6.Triston 7.Will that’s mine I have always been team Emmy Russell I can so relate to her because I get bullied still to this day and I’m living with a genetic disorder called turner syndrome I was born with it and I was born with a weak muscle in my throat if it wasn’t for God I wouldn’t be here right now so that’s why I can connect to Emmy so much!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Sorry for going off topic.

Edited by CUFanForever82
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CUFanForever82 said:

1.Emmy 2.Abi 3.McKenna 4.Julia 5.Jack 6.Triston 7.Will that’s mine I have always been team Emmy Russell I can so relate to her because I get bullied still to this day and I’m living with a genetic disorder called turner syndrome I was born with it and I was born with a weak muscle in my throat if it wasn’t for God I wouldn’t be here right now so that’s why I can connect to Emmy so much!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Oh, that’s awful.  I have Asperger’s Syndrome and while I was often ignored when I transferred from a private Special Education school to my local high school, I was rarely bullied.

I was in special education in middle school and high school so I get teased still to this day for my weight and for having fear of things I’ve been called horrible things in my life especially when I was in middle school and high school that’s why I can feel Emmy’s pain watching her sing her memaws song tonight made me think of my memaws and pawpaw’s I never met my papaw Morgan he died before I was born and I also miss my aunt and my only pet I ever had in my life my fur baby dog named Chewy.🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲😭😭😭😭😭 Sorry for going off topic.

Edited by CUFanForever82
  • Sad 2