American Idol S22 Top 10 Songs From Their Year of Birth Discussion

istersay

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would have liked to see Kayko stay since he was the most fun to watch the past two weeks .at least Julia stayed who is my favorite left.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wildestinvegas said:

kayko killing the facebook believers. not shocked. always thot instagram was more alligned w the voting this season

You just have to look beneath the surface with the Facebook numbers. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Well, Kayli’s finally gone!  Glad about that.  As I said, he’s a good songwriter but not a good singer.

A little sad that Mia went but I never voted for her and she forgot her lyrics.  That killed her chances for good.

I do feel bad for Mia as that was a fun performance and I really liked her but when Luke shined a huge spotlight on her missed lyrics I kinda assumed that she would go home. 

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, QueenKalie said:

but when Luke shined a huge spotlight on her missed lyrics I kinda assumed that she would go home. 

Usually that boosts people’s votes. :haha:

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Usually that boosts people’s votes. :haha:

No, it doesn't. And Mia was also the only one criticized tonight. The judges and producers knew what they were doing. They put a HUGE emphasis on it with Luke, Lionel, and Ryan hammering it in.

• Like 1

Just now, MalwareDie said:

No, it doesn't. 

Tell that to the many contestants who have sailed through to the next round in the finals after notably messing up their lyrics. 

4 hours ago, Emmyfan said:

Thank god Emmy made top 8 I’m so freakin excited I literally screamed and danced when her name was called!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍👏👏👏👏👏 Again I laugh at the haters of hers they need to kick rocks.😂😂😂😂😂  I want Emmy in top 3 so bad  I want to see her hometown visit!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by CUFanForever82
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Since Will and Triston are probably safe, I’m hoping for some combination of Abi, Mia and Emmy being eliminated. Of those three, I’d save Emmy, but they were the three weakest for me tonight.

Will was alright. But Mia deserved to stay. imo Triston is coasting on gyrating... lol And I like him as a person but yikes...

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Tell that to the many contestants who have sailed through to the next round in the finals after notably messing up their lyrics. 

Guys like David Archuleta were the dominant front runner. David Cook's forgetting the lyrics were also not mentioned, and he was a front runner. People who always had the support base won't go home after forgetting the lyrics.

Edited by MalwareDie

7 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

I don't really know why Emmy keeps getting voted through tbh, she's one of the weakest vocalists and performers in the entire top 24 imo, about on par with Blake :ph34rwave:

I actually agree. But I do enjoy her tone and performances when she's on key.

• Like 1