The Voice General Discussion Thread 🧵

istersay

14 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

RIGJT THEY HAS A WHOLE DISCOURSE ON IT TOO LIKE “i think it’s camiya” 😭😭😭 or like camilia.. um..

i remember one time she ALMOST said it right. "Camil- i mean Camiya". YOU ALMOST HAD IT

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Anyone notice the audio quality for the episode 7 batch of blind Auditions is awful?

Most of them sound muted but with only short spurts of sounding normal. The videos on insta have much better sound quality.

Watch all Youtube videos on full screen and you will have a better sound quality. I just watched Eli's audition without full screen and I choked when it came to the watching room part.

• Like 1

Curious, i feel like there's a clear cut best female country and rnb singer, but who's everyone's favourite male rnb singer this season based on blinds? Caleb, Mac and deejay are all top tier auditions and would have been THE male rnb singer in many seasons imo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Curious, i feel like there's a clear cut best female country and rnb singer, but who's everyone's favourite male rnb singer this season based on blinds? Caleb, Mac and deejay are all top tier auditions and would have been THE male rnb singer in many seasons imo.

Definitely Deejay, just because his audition was the most exciting for me, even if it did result in his performance being the most hectic. Caleb was good technically but it felt too “perfect” and so I got bored with repeated listens. I hope Mac impresses me more in future rounds.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Mac all the way. I just love how subtle his approach was to the song. As John would put it, it was a very musical performance.

Also, I think the fact that he was so impressive in the blinds by doing so little, shows me that he has so much more gas in the tank.

I think Caleb is brilliant but I love his song choice so much that every little deviation he does detracted from the performance.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Mac. He's just so smooth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hsamid said:

I´m not fully enthralled by any yet, but I´ll pick Mac.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Mac. It was a very subtle performance, but every choice he made just worked so well. Literally a near flawless vocal. Caleb was also near flawless but, as much as I love that song, I was a little bored. It was still a very good performance, objectively. Deejay was good, but he needs more control over that falsetto. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Well since it hasn't been said so far (but also it's my actual opinion) I'm going with Caleb.

Wins on song choice, arrangement, vocals for me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Mac all the way. I just love how subtle his approach was to the song. As John would put it, it was a very musical performance.

Also, I think the fact that he was so impressive in the blinds by doing so little, shows me that he has so much more gas in the tank.

I think Caleb is brilliant but I love his song choice so much that every little deviation he does detracted from the performance.

Yeah Mac has grown on me. He showed just enough  and so effortlessly that it makes me think he has a lot left to show but I wouldn't necessarily be mad if he was like this throughout the competition.

He was also a  Terrell guest twice so I kinda have high expectations as unfair as that may be.

Edited by Hsamid

15 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Anyone notice the audio quality for the episode 7 batch of blind Auditions is awful?

Most of them sound muted but with only short spurts of sounding normal. The videos on insta have much better sound quality.

I'd say based on the audition, Caleb. Based on their overall potential, Mac

38 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I mean, yeah. She has her show in another state. Bouncing between California and New York would drive her crazy, even considering she's known to handle múltiple jobs. 

She left her mark on the show for sure. I will miss her.

Just now, Hsamid said:

Btw ya'll making it hard to avoid spoilers with all these spoilers threads, I can see the descriptions 😭

Guess I just have to stay off the site until new episodes come on.

Yeah. I mean...

IMG-20231018-012054.jpg

The whole Top 12 is the description :dead:

Edited by Gustavo527