The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

Also, we might finally have a crooner and/or jazz artist make it far on the show!

Probably won't happen, but more likely than before with Buble on the panel.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

inb4 a skit where they talk about a strong smell coming from one of the new coaches’ dressing rooms and it somehow turns into a joke about Bublé being Canadian

Thought you were going to say the smell was Snoop smoking weed. :haha:

Whoah! Didn’t expect this. This feels just as random as season 23 did. But I enjoyed the coaches in season 23. I’m REALLY looking forward to this group of people. I can’t believe no one’s said anything about this yet:

the coaches’ performance is going to be very interesting this season! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Bublé already has “Future Winner of @NBCTheVoice” in his Instagram bio :dead:

What a guy. The fact that it’s not Charlie was already win, but NBC did good this time around :wub:

• Like 6

OH. MY. GOD.

I think the most exciting thing about this panel is the potential artists that they will be casting for them. We finally now have a legit excuse to cast jazz and crooner artists. That alone is incredibly exciting to me. Y'all keep moaning about Gwen being back but seasons with her always attract interesting artists out of the woodwork.

Michael Buble is a fantastic choice that is also very smart in terms of getting the audience they lost from Blake's exit back. He's basically the ACM equivalent of Blake. And he's really funny in real life. He'll fit right in. I'm surprised it took this long for him to get in the spinning chair. My mom is gonna FREAK when she finds this out.

Snoop Dogg will be the wildcard this season, but I think he's a much safer choice than Chance. Snoop has enough cachet in the minds of the American TV viewer thanks to his reality shows and connection to Martha Stewart. And he's really affable the few times I've seen him on TV this past decade. I'd much rather have him than Chance.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Ethan F-R said:

Whoah! Didn’t expect this. This feels just as random as season 23 did. But I enjoyed the coaches in season 23. I’m REALLY looking forward to this group of people. I can’t believe no one’s said anything about this yet:

the coaches’ performance is going to be very interesting this season! 😂

Tom Jones and Will.I.Am have managed to co-exist on the Voice UK for many years. Snoop and Buble can too.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I'm sure Gwen and Reba can handle Katy's parts in California Gurls :dead:

OMG! Great idea 😂! /j.

They can do it as a medley with Michael Buble’s song: Hollywood!

26 minutes ago, Wim said:

they do, they were the hosts of that American song contest too

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Michael, Reba, and Gwen singing “Sway” with a guest freestyle by Snoop make it happen :haha:

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

This is actually a really good panel. I’m not the biggest fan of Gwen but she does bring something pretty special to the table and she seems very down to earth. Reba is still perfect and a queen. Michael will be fun and fresh, but will also bring in jazz singers too (which I’m super hype for). And I think snoop will be really fun as well, I can’t wait to see what he does on this show, it’s gonna get interesting 😂

• Like 1

We went from Nick-Ariana-Camila/John to Chance/Niall, and now from Chance/D+S to Snoop/Michael. Like a parabol tbh.

Yet I'm getting back the feeling of eager for the new season after the Semis, as usual.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

OH. MY. GOD.

I think the most exciting thing about this panel is the potential artists that they will be casting for them. We finally now have a legit excuse to cast jazz and crooner artists. That alone is incredibly exciting to me. Y'all keep moaning about Gwen being back but seasons with her always attract interesting artists out of the woodwork.

Michael Buble is a fantastic choice that is also very smart in terms of getting the audience they lost from Blake's exit back. He's basically the ACM equivalent of Blake. And he's really funny in real life. He'll fit right in. I'm surprised it took this long for him to get in the spinning chair. My mom is gonna FREAK when she finds this out.

Snoop Dogg will be the wildcard this season, but I think he's a much safer choice than Chance. Snoop has enough cachet in the minds of the American TV viewer thanks to his reality shows and connection to Martha Stewart. And he's really affable the few times I've seen him on TV this past decade. I'd much rather have him than Chance.

I barely listen/keep up with rappers like Chance and Snoop, but I'm sure Snoop will be way more knowledgeable in terms of different genres of music than Chance and make way more acceptable and right decisions on the show. So I'm excited to see what he has in store

• Like 1