The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

Bold of you to assume Gwen would win S26😂,she would be lucky if she even has a finalist. 

Minivan already hates her and best We can do is pray for her to get a minivan-friendly artists on her team and she doesn't self-sabotage  like she did in S22 and S24

Season twenty-four, yes, but I don't see how she did that in season twenty-two.  The worst thing that she did was hold on to Alyssa for as long as she did.  But nothing else was that egregious.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

fwiw I don't actually hate her she just sucks at whole coaching thing. :dead:

She won once.  If you win at least once, then you did something right in your coaching.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Season twenty-four, yes, but I don't see how she did that in season twenty-two.  The worst thing that she did was hold on to @awitrado for as long as she did.  But nothing else was that egregious.

The way you keep tagging her. You are ruthless :dead: 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Team Chance s25 top 3 outdid anything Gwen’s ever done 🤭 

Chance's top 3 is actually a decent one (yeah it could have been better had he swapped Serenity for Dani). But at least he didn't self-destruct himself this season.

Gwen making the finals is enough. I'd be happy if she has a 5th place. Let the others decide the top 4.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Season twenty-four, yes, but I don't see how she did that in season twenty-two.  The worst thing that she did was hold on to @awitrado for as long as she did.  But nothing else was that egregious.

That's rude man.

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

The thing I hate about Gwen the most is when she gets 4-chair turners she lets go of them easily and before lives she's left with those with weaker vocals/mediocre performers and unappealing artist.

Also his favoritism of Teenage guys is very annoying. 

She could've made the Finale with Jacquie last season but opted to go with Bias. I think she could've made also the Finale with Rowan Grace on S22. 

Edited by New but Old
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Crying and throwing up

I hope that you can actually provide distinct spoilers from both seasons this time after only getting the fall season spoiled before.

• Like 2

This season could not come any faster 😂. Excited to see how Buble and Snoop are gonna interact.I'm sure they'll be bringing  the entertainment and also the unique and diverse teams 

• Like 6

Me: People who only watch singing shows because of the judging panel annoy me.

Also me: Snoop, Gwen and Reba? I guess I'll start watching The Voice again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Me: People who only watch singing shows because of the judging panel annoy me.

Also me: Snoop, Gwen and Reba? I guess I'll start watching The Voice again.

IDF was convinced Kelsea Ballerini was going to be coach and if that happened I would have been just like you here. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

IDF was convinced Kelsea Ballerini was going to be coach and if that happened I would have been just like you here. 

you can still hope a little bit, S27 was announced to be recorded at the same time as S26, knowing that she announced she was moving, it would still work for S27, and knowing that Gwen is only doing one season every time, she could replace it 🤭

Edited by French20
  • Like 1