The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Wpuld you guys rather have 1 season of the voice with the old format or what we have rn?

I'll take one season a year if it means we get more live shows 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Wpuld you guys rather have 1 season of the voice with the old format or what we have rn?

We already did have only one season, and the S22 format was not worthy of that. Literally just one more round than the current format. 

If they go back to Season 3-5 format, only having one season per year, i'm in. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

We already did have only one season, and the S22 format was not worthy of that. Literally just one more round than the current format. 

If they go back to Season 3-5 format, only having one season per year, i'm in. 

That's what I'm referring to yeah.

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Mean Girls Halloween GIF

23 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

Guess!

Guessing it's 1 season old format for you guys then lol.

I guess the drawback for me is that if you don't like the cast.. well, you're gonna have to wait much longer for the next voice season.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Hsamid said:

I would rather the old format but specifically the S13 format, 48 artists, pre-taped playoffs, & 5 weeks of live shows

• Like 2

Seasons 6 & 16 did not have the knockout round. I wonder if that will continue for this season. 

6 was battles round 2 

16 was live cross battles 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I have not been actively following last season and this current season, but I may tune in with Season 26 since I really like the coaching panel. Hoping for more interesting artists from Team Gwen. 

Love your sigs.My favourite contestants too, especially Chloe and Lauren 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2024 at 3:34 AM, Shinuki said:

lol Michael Bublé Twitter banner cover:

1500x500

Man it's really excited for the show :rofl:

Anyone think Michael Bublé might be a multiple seasons deal? at least like Pharrell being in 4? 

I could see it

On 5/15/2024 at 10:26 PM, Shinuki said:

Notice how the only coach that didn't say anything is Chance, already removing himself from the show lol

Well he does have a lot of stuff going on in his personal life right now so it's not a surprise 

19 hours ago, sarkis said:

Seasons 6 & 16 did not have the knockout round. I wonder if that will continue for this season. 

6 was battles round 2 

16 was live cross battles 

Maybe but we won't get another iteration of the cross battles that's part of the reason why Adam left in the first place because I'm pretty his entire team was eliminated in the cross battles but idk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, aj_runstar said:

Maybe but we won't get another iteration of the cross battles that's part of the reason why Adam left in the first place because I'm pretty his entire team was eliminated in the cross battles but idk

Kalvin and Mari were his only winners, And even then, only because their respective opponents, Julian and Selkii, were that bad.  (You know that Selkii was bad if even the Blakers didn't rally for her.)  Everybody else lost and was either eliminated, stolen, or saved.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Rodney said:

Kalvin and Mari were his only winners, And even then, only because their respective opponents, Julian and Selkii, were that bad.  (You know that Selkii was bad if even the Blakers didn't rally for her.)  Everybody else lost and was either eliminated, stolen, or saved.

Cecily Hannigan was robbed 🥲 justice for her 

And also justice for everyone on Adam's Playoffs Team on that season, I felt bad for them. They were all so good and deserving 

Edited by Tmp 12
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Tmp 12 said:

Cecily Hannigan was robbed 🥲 justice for her 

Cecily is doing pretty good now. She's had a handful of songs with Maverick City Music, and has quite a bit of solo stuff out too! My sister in law's cousin knows her too which is cool lol

On 5/17/2024 at 11:07 PM, Rodney said:

Ah ok

Here's a random thought I had  blake recently said he'd return to the show under 2 conditions the first is it has to be a 1 and done season and 2 all of the original coaches have to be brought back if the voice could pull that off  then he'd come back so what if for season 30 assuming we get it which I don't see why we wouldn't we get an all star season and bring back that original panel thoghts?

2 hours ago, aj_runstar said:

Here's a random thought I had  blake recently said he'd return to the show under 2 conditions the first is it has to be a 1 and done season and 2 all of the original coaches have to be brought back if the voice could pull that off  then he'd come back so what if for season 30 assuming we get it which I don't see why we wouldn't we get an all star season and bring back that original panel thoghts?

Nothing can bring Christina back to this show. She didn't even show up during Blake's farewell night and has spoken the truth about what was behind the scene. So the idea is just unrealistic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Nothing can bring Christina back to this show. She didn't even show up during Blake's farewell night and has spoken the truth about what was behind the scene. So the idea is just unrealistic.

And Blake knows that.  He knows that nothing will ever actually get him to come back, because it's impossible to make it happen.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1