Which semi finalist is getting your vote?

Discovolcano

Pick  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Pick

• NOIVAS
    • Holly
    • Ray
    • Gina
    • D Smooth
    • Ryley
    • Grace
    • Sorelle

I can't vote but if I could.. I'd wait for everyone to perform first. Especially in this season where I like everyone in the top 8 rn.

Assuming everyone performs on the same level next week, only then I'd consider overall run, in which case Holly would get my vote.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

Apparently votes with VPN doesn't count, but i don't care. I'm gonna be able to watch the Semifinal live and with VPN i'm gonna give my vote to Grace on the website. If it counts, good; if it doesn't, i don't lose anything by trying.

5 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Apparently votes with VPN doesn't count, but i don't care. I'm gonna be able to watch the Semifinal live and with VPN i'm gonna give my vote to Grace on the website. If it counts, good; if it doesn't, i don't lose anything by trying.

i have downloaded the voice official app with vpn. And now i use the app without the vpn turned on.

so if i vote from the voice app , is my vote counted as vote with vpn or vote without vpn?

1 hour ago, ernia said:

i have downloaded the voice official app with vpn. And now i use the app without the vpn turned on.

so if i vote from the voice app , is my vote counted as vote with vpn or vote without vpn?

I will advise you to turn it on during voting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xfactor22 said:

Wait I’m confused if votes with vpn doesn’t count, wouldn’t turning it on during voting be counterproductive?

I'm sure tptb knows whether someone is using vpn, but I think there is a possibility that they might consider it, if it is for the contestants that they want to advance. They're masters of manipulations lol. OTOH, I'm not sure whether Turning off during VPN would work. I tried it as well a long time ago, but I faced errors, so I had to turn it on again. Not sure if the same thing happens with others, but I can't suggest others to turn it off considering the errors I faced when I did it.

Erina can try though, if things still work for them, then... 👍

Most likely Holly. Possibly Ryley depending on the performances.

Also possibly NOIVAS, but I do want something different from him, if it’s just like his KO or PO, even though I liked them, it probably won’t be enough.

• Like 1