How do you feel about Blake winning this season?

Misirlou

How do you feel about Blake winning this season?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• I really want him to win his last season.
    • I don´t want him to win, don´t care if it´s his last season.
    • I don´t care, it´s about the contestants.

I'm gonna be honest... it's somewhere between the second and third options for me. At the end of the day it's about the contestants, and I've loved Team Blake contestants in the past. But I don't like him that much (as a musician or coach), and they're making such a big deal of his last season I think it would be funny if he didn't win. So I'm voting second option for the lolz

That being said I will have zero complaints if NOIVAS wins :giggle:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Here is the thing

1 - I don't want Blake to win because people vote for him regardless of the singer's talent (Brayden Lape and Bryce Leatherwood for example)

2 - It is about the contestants and Blake doesn't have the winner IMO (NOIVAS is reallyyyy good tho)

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, MILO JAY said:

Here is the thing

1 - I don't want Blake to win because people vote for him regardless of the singer's talent (Brayden Lape and Bryce Leatherwood for example)

2 - It is about the contestants and Blake doesn't have the winner IMO (NOIVAS is reallyyyy good tho)

Sorry to break it to you, but he has the winner, and i'm not talking about NOIVAS.  

So no one’s admitting to choosing that first option 👀

I will say I think the third option’s the “best” one but I wanted to be honest about my bias lol.

I’m assuming Grace fans chose the 3rd one since they’re mainly fans of her and not Blake, but I could be wrong.

6 hours ago, nytsch said:

So no one’s admitting to choosing that first option 👀

I will say I think the third option’s the “best” one but I wanted to be honest about my bias lol.

I’m assuming Grace fans chose the 3rd one since they’re mainly fans of her and not Blake, but I could be wrong.

I admit, I voted for the first option. lol

I want him to win because Grace and NOIVAS are two of my favorites this season.  Grace, NOIVAS and Holly are my Top 3 but I'm rooting for Grace all the way for the trophy. 

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

This will definitely be an unpopular opinion but idc that it’s his last season I think the best contestant should win which imo is Ryley, Gina, or Holly. 

I think for Blake last season should win his son, Niall. So that way he can keep the victory in the family. And Blake being a proud father 😂😂😂😂

Edited by ernia
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, ernia said:

I think for Blake last season should win his son, Niall. So that way he can keep the victory in the family. And Blake being a proud father 😂😂😂😂

Don't worry, he can win another season, but his dad gotta teach him how to win first 😉

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Don't worry, he can win another season, but his dad gotta teach him how to win first 😉

this is Blake last season so if he doesn't win it makes more sense to win his son than kelly / chance 😂😂😂 . Then Blake can say i teached my son how to win 😂. This is the best option if Blake doesn't win.  

Edited by ernia