1. 1. Choose:

• NOIVAS
    • Grace West
    • Kylee Dayne
    • Rachel Christine
    • Mary Kate Connor

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Not surprised at the T2.

Slightly surprised Kylee is last, especially considering how acclaimed her battle was. (One of my favorites). 

Her KO must have turned some people off (I personally think it´s her weakest so far)

Team Blake in general delivered in Knockouts this year. There really is no weak link on this team, and that’s pretty rare considering Blake often had weaker contestants on his playoff teams

5 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

So....Grace West fans are the silent majority type....good to know.

Actually I think this poll’s about in line with what I expected from discussions, fan threads etc. If anything I thought Grace would have more of a lead, NOIVAS is doing pretty well. (of course I wonder how it might be different if we had a public poll :giggle:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nytsch said:

Actually I think this poll’s about in line with what I expected from discussions, fan threads etc. If anything I thought Grace would have more of a lead, NOIVAS is doing pretty well. (of course I wonder how it might be different if we had a public poll :giggle:)

It was just my humorous way of pointing out the thread comments and the poll numbers are out of sync.  I don't think I touched on expectations. If you read it that way it was unintended.

A public poll would be interesting. I don't know whether an IDF poll or a public poll would be more predictive overall....but at this stage I'd bet heavenly on the IDF poll since many have prior knowledge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

I figure it’s basically a waste of bandwidth to state my preference, since everyone already knows anyway. :P

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Neil was my pre-season favorite before we knew Grace had auditioned. Someone648 first revealed her name on January 23. When I listened to Grace's music and read about her online, she became my favorite.

I wanted Grace and Neil to be Blake's finalists, so I'm very disappointed they were knockout partners. However, I'm happy Blake chose Grace as the KO winner. She remains my favorite on his playoffs team and in the Top 20.

(At least Neil was stolen and will have a playoffs performance. He hasn't had enough airtime this season!)

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Spurrious said:

I’d like to think I’m the quiet type, since I only come to this forum once in a blue moon. Lurked for years before even making an account and finally commented something in Ricky Duran’s fan thread.

Grace actually made me post dozens… dozens of messages but I still mainly resided within her fan thread. To be fair, I think now me would have had contributed a bunch to Chloe Kohanski, Jordan Smith and Cassadee Pope threads on their run.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluevelvet said:

I’d like to think I’m the quiet type, since I only come to this forum once in a blue moon. Lurked for years before even making an account and finally commented something in Ricky Duran’s fan thread.

Grace actually made me post dozens… dozens of messages but I still mainly resided within her fan thread. To be fair, I think now me would have had contributed a bunch to Chloe Kohanski, Jordan Smith and Cassadee Pope threads on their run.

I wish I had found IDF back then as well.

Would've loved to contribute to Jordan's thread.