70 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• NOIVAS
    • Grace West
    • Kylee Dayne
    • Rachel Christine
    • Mary Kate Connor

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

MaryKate with a decent amount of votes despite not having a KO. 

Her battle was one of the most loved ones here, so I'm not surprised.

Kylee having only 1 vote surprises me. I thought she'd have a bunch more. Also, really surprised that @QueenCami didn't vote for her.

7 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Her battle was one of the most loved ones here, so I'm not surprised.

Kylee having only 1 vote surprises me. I thought she'd have a bunch more. Also, really surprised that @QueenCami didn't vote for her.

i loved her blind audition! however her battle wasn’t as strong to me, and although i was super impressed by her big notes in her knockout, the first half had issues.

grace has also impressed me most in her blind, but she stayed reasonably consistent for the rest of the rounds.

noivas i don’t like too much, mary kate has a wonderful tone but otherwise there are issues, rachel has an excellent voice but hasn’t stuck out to me in the battles and knockouts

• Like 1

3 hours ago, QueenCami said:

i loved her blind audition! however her battle wasn’t as strong to me, and although i was super impressed by her big notes in her knockout, the first half had issues.

grace has also impressed me most in her blind, but she stayed reasonably consistent for the rest of the rounds.

noivas i don’t like too much, mary kate has a wonderful tone but otherwise there are issues, rachel has an excellent voice but hasn’t stuck out to me in the battles and knockouts

Traitor 😡

Jk I didn’t vote for her either 🤪

• Haha 1