The Voice 22 ● Live Finale Part 1 ● Discussion

istersay

I feel bad because he is clearly such a sweet kid but that just didn't sound good. 

I'm sure he has a great future ahead of him and he can improve a lot with practice. But based on these performances, he is easily 5th place, at least for me.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kevin Hawkins said:

I’m definitely going to comment when some of y’all be saying outlandish stuff especially when it comes to you talking about folks having pitch problems like let’s NOT 

Woops. Just wanted to clarify that I ment here, not hear, which could have been taken as me insulting your hearing...

I'm definitely here for it though, even though you're likely reffering to me as well lmao.

Just now, monkshood said:

Oooh, Carson just mentioned the next artists and then said, Bryce and Bodie....

Is that the final order, or am I just stirring up conspiracies????

They said bodie was after Morgan before.... so there's room for them switching up the order last minute.

7 minutes ago, Bouli said:

Yeah, I NEVER thought I would say it… but Bryce’s performance was huge. He really, really killed it. It was PERFECTLY in his comfort zone, recognizable, had a gorgeous arrangement, and honestly sounded like something I’d hear on country radio.

I don’t think it’ll be enough to win, but I 100% understand why people think it might be.

Yeah, if only his run was like this throughout, maybe losing Justin, Parijita and Kim in the semis wouldn't hurt as much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Brayden is probably the most teenage contestant I've seen on this show in a while. The teenagers on this show usually are very precocious.... Brayden looks and acts like a real teenager thrusted into national TV.

Which, if this wasn't the finale where his making it here caused a good bit of fuss, would almost be refreshing.

• Like 1

LMAO I completely forgot all about Corey Kent on this show. :dead: I think he might have been a country male singer I liked.

Hmmm.... Brayden is.... Brayden on this. He really lacks stage presence and energy needed for a performer attempting an uptempo song. The walking around back and forth isn't really doing it for me. Gimme an Omar performance over this any day.