• Justin Aaron - Just Once
    • Brayden Lape - Homesick
    • Kim Cruse - Love on the Brain
    • Bryce Leatherwood - Sand in My Boots
    • Kique - Call Out My Name
    • Morgan Myles - Tennessee Whiskey
    • Bodie - Golden Hour
    • Omar Jose Cardona - I Want to Know What Love Is

OK y'all..... I have to rewatch the others to make a proper ranking.... but I'm honestly kinda mindblown at how bodie turned that frothy pop song into a proper vocal showcase. Yes, it's not the most strategic choice, but man. Dude can flat out SING. And rap, mind you!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

OK y'all..... I have to rewatch the others to make a proper ranking.... but I'm honestly kinda mindblown at how bodie turned that frothy pop song into a proper vocal showcase. Yes, it's not the most strategic choice, but man. Dude can flat out SING. And rap, mind you!

Just watched it on Twitter. Oh. My. word!!!!!

• Like 2

Queen

1. Morgan

Fantastic performance

2. Omar

Really liked this

3. Parijita

Very Strong performance

4. Kim

Good but I will forget about it.

5 Justin

Terrible song choice

6. Bodie

Sweet Girl

7. Rowan

Not great.

8. Kique

No

9. Brayden

Sang Morgan Wallen

10. Bryce

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 4

I´ll probably rank them later, but Bodie won the night for me. That was one of the most off the wall moments I´ve ever seen on this show.  This guy really went on one of the most important weeks, picked a song almost nobody knows, and transformed it into a vehicule to show his range and control. Slow clap.

I don´t even care if this decreases his momentum, he did what he had to do. 

• Like 4

This was literally a 50/50 night, but overall disappointing

JVKE? Like the show literally allowed a JVKE cover?

1. bodie

Good but this is not at all what I wanted you to sing

2. Justin Aaron

3. Morgan Myles

4. Kim Cruse

5. Omar Cardona

Disappointing...

6. Kique

7. Bryce Leatherwood

8. Parijita Bastola

9. Brayden Lape

10. Rowan Grace

@"America" with these "fan selections"

Where Is The Flavor Talking GIF - Where Is The Flavor Talking Girl -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Winning performances:  

1. Morgan 

2. Justin 

3. Kim 

4. Parajita

Great/tier 2 peformances

1. Bryce 

2. Brayden 

3. Bodie 

4. Rowen 

Not "In It To Win It": 

1. Kique 

2. Omar 

Questionalbe song choice: 

1. Bodie 

1. Kique

I get it, unfair advantage. But we compare prelive performances to live ones all the time on here. So yeah, I think Kique had the best vocal performance of the night.

His runs are nasty, vocal choices are awesome, and his range you can argue is the best in the competition. No one has sung as low as him and his falsetto goes pretty high up there.

2. Morgan

Morgan had the best live vocal performance, and honestly? It might be her best performance so far. She very much simplified the runs, but she took a more powerhouse diva with it while still adding the soulful rasp of hers and I appreciate the change.

3. Bodie

Bodie might be my personal favourite though, the fresh song choice, his take on it, and the incredible breath control. Love this guy.

Also, first time Kim isn't in my top 3 since blinds. It's ok though, she still killed it, and she's still the most consistent performer and my number 1.

• Like 3

Their best performance
1. bodie

2. Morgan

3. Kim

Decent

4. Omar

5. Parijita

He’s good but I can’t connect with him for some reason

6. Justin

Disappointing

7. Kique (this is his worst performance by far and I will die on this hill)

Zzzzzzzzz

8. Bryce

9. Brayden

Cool song choice but the execution wasn’t there

10. Rowan

• Like 2

Looked like award show performances

1. Kim Cruse - Now THIS is the Kim I've been waiting for all season. She should do more contemporary songs because I thought this was her best live performance by a lot. Tragic if this lands her in the bottom.

2. Morgan Myles - She definitely gave the energy needed for the song and it felt like her own version. Sure, she can't do the Stapleton runs but her head voice is INSANE. This should put her back on track.

Great vocals, wish the song was different

3. Bodie - I admire the fresh pick but I didn't like the song at all 💀 The chorus got on my nerves by the end of it. I bet the original version would infuriate me. Nevertheless, another great vocal from Bodie.

4. Justin Aaron - Justin was Justin.

Good

5. Omar Jose Cardona - Not my favorite version of this song but it was fine, nothing offensive about it but nothing that blew me away.

6. Parijita Bastola - Formula for Parijita's live performances (Amazing start + Messy middle + Pulls it back together by the end) Every. Single. One.

7. Bryce Leatherwood - I enjoyed this, haha.

Meh

8. Kique - Beginning with his Top 13 performance he just hasn't compelled me for some reason. This was 🥱.

9. Brayden - Brayden was Brayden.

10. Rowan - Love this song but no Rowan no.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

Nope

10. Rowan - Bussed

Good

9. Justin - Good but not good enough. Had pitch problems, but I still like it tho.

8. Kique - Good showing of vocal strength, but by hearing some of the notes I could clearly see he's sick. He was trying too much.

7. Kim - It was good. Loved this miles better than "Always On My Mind". But still I didn't like it as much as the people above her.

Great

6. Parijita - Beautiful opening, but then again pitch issues. Her tone is so gorgeous, so I hope she maintains consistency in her next performances. I do like her.

5. Brayden - His best since Mercy. He had some pitch issues as well, but he was so good during the other parts.

Amazing

3b. Bodie - I don't like this as much as his previous performance, but I gotta say this dude ain't afraid to take risks. I don't dig the song choice, but he still managed to do well with it. Wasn't crazy about the rap part, but overall he was great.

3a. Bryce - His best since the blinds. Loved every bit of it. Sure it wasn't pitch perfect, but overall he sounded so good. If he sings like this next week then I have no doubt in my mind that he will get the PV.

:wub::wub::wub:

Morgan - What a Fantastic performance it was. I think she loved this song the most out of every other she performed, and it was clear by seeing the joy in her eyes. We all know she's a great vocalist, but this was another level. She was looking like a star up in there.

Omar - Didn't super love it the first time I heard it, but now after several re-watches it has grown on me a lot. Loved the opening, and I'm so glad that he didn't over sang it and didn't add too much dynamics to it. He could've slaughter it vocally, but he refused to. Also, did anyone notice what he did at 1:22? Loved that. 

1. Kim Cruse - Love on the Brain
2. Morgan Myles - Tennessee Whiskey
3. Justin Aaron - Just Once
4. Omar Jose Cardona - I Want to Know What Love Is
5. Bodie - golden hour
6. Parijita Bastola - Scars to Your Beautiful
7. Kique - Call Out My Name
8. Rowan Grace - i love you
9. Bryce Leatherwood - Sand in My Boots
10. Brayden Lape - Homesick

Really enjoyed the performances in my Top 7!