The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

11 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Pretty sure Talia, Grace, NariYella, and Katie Beth will be on Tuesday and almost everyone else on Monday.

I knew they were on Tuesday, but any clues on who else is joining them?

Just now, Cookie73 said:

Anyone that turned a chair?

If you don’t know, who is definitely on tonight?

- Rachel, as stated by a user above.

- Kylee put sparkle emojis around the word Monday in her recent post

- Mariah asked to tune in on Monday, so she’s on

- JB posted something about tomorrow so probably him as well.

- Alyssa reposted her friend’s story from yesterday saying she’ll be on tomorrow

- I don’t think Gina, Kason, and Ray have said anything.

42 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Anyone that turned a chair?

If you don’t know, who is definitely on tonight?

Tuesday’s 5th would be Kason or Gina if they keep it that NariYella completed Team Chance. Chance is somehow involved with all other contestants (besides the others’ team closers)

Unless they want to mess with the edit, as they could potentially throw in Ray for Tuesday instead and make him appear like Chance’s closer

14 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Tuesday’s 5th would be Kason or Gina if they keep it that NariYella completed Team Chance. Chance is somehow involved with all other contestants (besides the others’ team closers)

Unless they want to mess with the edit, as they could potentially throw in Ray for Tuesday instead and make him appear like Chance’s closer

Even if Ray ends up being edited as Chance’s closer, I don’t see NariYella being on tonight since she’s in a similar enough lane to Cait that putting them in the same episode could make that lane feel overly crowded.

That said, the only person who hasn’t indicated when they’re on that I’m confident about being on tonight is Gina since otherwise that leaves Niall without an artist tonight (and I don’t think The Voice has had a blinds episode since Season 8 where someone got zero artists).

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That said, the only person who hasn’t indicated when they’re on that I’m confident about being on tonight is Gina since otherwise that leaves Niall without an artist tonight (and I don’t think The Voice has had a blinds episode since Season 8 where someone got zero artists).

Flashback to when that man had zero artists in the premiere and ended up being the first coach to have a full team :dead:

Edited by allistr
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Even if Ray ends up being edited as Chance’s closer, I don’t see NariYella being on tonight since she’s in a similar enough lane to Cait that putting them in the same episode could make that lane feel overly crowded.

Yeah. I imagine Cait's the opener and probably Kylee is the closer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Ray posted MONDAY in all caps on Manasseh's post yesterday.

i think the funny thing about the spoilers (as someone who indulges them every season) is that there is a single user on this forum who, if they wished to, could singlehandedly gaslight an entire website using semi-plausible sounding song choices and advancement results. like someone has that kind of power and i don't think it would be as hard to pull off as it sounds? and that's hysterical?

• Haha 13

5 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

i think the funny thing about the spoilers (as someone who indulges them every season) is that there is a single user on this forum who, if they wished to, could singlehandedly gaslight an entire website using semi-plausible sounding song choices and advancement results. like someone has that kind of power and i don't think it would be as hard to pull off as it sounds? and that's hysterical?

brittany bree

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

brittany bree

@Someone648 sorry, but i'm curious about what happened with that one👀. Did the source really gaslight you into thinking that Brittany advanced instead of Katie (gaslightling all of us in the process)?? Or it was a simple, innocent mistake? Because if it was intentional, that has to be level God trolling

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

@Someone648 sorry, but i'm curious about what happened with that one👀. Did the source really gaslight you into thinking that Brittany advanced instead of Katie (gaslightling all of us in the process)?? Or it was a simple, innocent mistake? Because if it was intentional, that has to be level God trolling

pretty sure it was said that they thought it was intentional 👀  

20 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

How I imagine that source looked when passing on that particular information:

Fox Tv Fire GIF by Bob's Burgers

• Haha 2