Gleb Savchenko - 1

Cheryl Burke - 1

Witney Carson - 1

Brandon Armstrong - 1

Jenna Johnson - 1

Alex leaving out Sasha's 2 remaining celebs because he wants them to win

NICOLE "SNOOKI" POLIZZI

131103snooki-sasha1.jpg

Snooki and Brant were going to be my next two cuts to give Leah Remini the win for this season. Unfortunately, my plan was foiled earlier this afternoon. I didn't realize Leah Remini had haters (apart from the Scientology people she has fearlessly exposed). Nonetheless, Snooki placed eighth this season, so she's still a fair cut at this point in the game. Congrats to Brant, I guess. Anyway, Snooki is well-known as a cast member of Jersey Shore. I never watched Jersey Shore, but its popularity made it kind of unavoidable. You still knew of the cast even if you didn't watch the show. Snooki competed in a 2013 season of Dancing With The Stars (Season 17 to be exact), so she was a few years away from Jersey Shore's peak in popularity. Her reputation still preceded her, but she wanted to showcase a more serious side to her. She was partnered with Sasha, and she did pretty well throughout the season. Apart from her Week 2 Rumba, she always got at least two 8's from the judges. It seemed like Snooki was on her way to make it far, but then she was disappointingly eliminated in Week 5. It was a shame to see her go early, especially with the likes of Bill Engvall still in the competition. But kudos to Snooki on making it this far in the rankdown. As more strategic cuts are being made as we near the end, Snooki might've flew under the radar enough to a random win. Well, not anymore.

• Sad 1

Vivica A. Fox

bbef1a22718d5a110e7ea77f906d125e.jpg

Vivica Anjanetta Fox is an actress, producer, and television host. She began her career on Soul Train. She starred on the soap operas Days of Our Lives (for a year, why don't I remember that? I used to watch Days religiously) and Generations (three years). She was also on the NBC sitcom Out All Night. She was in hit films Independence Day and Set It Off. Vivica was on Season 3 of Dancing with the Stars and her partner was Nick Kosovich. She danced a Foxtrot, Mambo, Tango, and Paso Doble before she was eliminated in 8th place. This is really high for her to place in this because I believe she was #93 in the last rankdown, so good for her (or not, depending on how one feels about it). I also didn't know she dated 50 Cent.

Edited by taylorkat
93, not 92

Cameron Mathison

Cameron Mathison eliminated from 'Dancing With the Stars' – Orange County  Register

I know it's totally out-of-character for me to make huge moves and controversial cuts like this, but we're getting down to the end and everyone left is soooooo amazing and deserving of being here. Cameron is a universally beloved IDF favorite, as shown by the fact that he made it all the way to the 20s in this game. But obviously he's a huge threat to win and I have so many other favorites left that I would rather win. Cameron is some guy who was on DWTS Season 5 with Edyta. He is most known for dancing an extremely iconic Viennese Waltz to Hedwig's Theme from Harry Potter in week 8, which was so outstanding that it inspired Mark in a later season to do a waltz to the same song. I know most people think of Cameron's version, but Mark's was also okay. Anyway, I apologize to his many many fans and relentless advocates that got him this far in the game. I hope this doesn't make any of my multitude of remaining favorites a target going forward. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

William Levy

326681-120329-ent-williamlevy-hmed.jpg

Lol I was really conflicted on what cut to make for today, as I had a few directions to go in but ultimately, I decided on William Levy, for reasons which I'll explain a little later. William Levy is a Telenovela actor, who participated on the 14th season of Dancing with the Stars, where he was partnered with Cheryl Burke. William is amongst the heartthrob actors that gets paired up with Cheryl and these are often some of her better partnerships on the show. William was a very good and solid dancer although he could be a tad bit overrated from the jujdges at times but eh. :ph34rwave: I enjoyed many of his dances. I do think he excelled more in the Latin styles but he provided some great ballroom dances. My favorite dances of William's would include his: Week 1 Cha-Cha, Week 3 Salsa, Week 5 Argentine Tango, Week 6 Rumba, Week 7 Viennese Waltz, Week 8 Foxtrot & Paso Doble, Week 9 Samba. These were all great dances and he had some other great dances in the mix too. Although I was kinda bored with his finale set of dances as he literally danced all Latin or Latin Fusion type routines and while those dances worked well for him, I was wanting more of a variety of dances from him there. He did last all 10 weeks and made it to 3rd place, which I was fine with. I did prefer William over Donald but I couldn't deny Donald's iconic Freestyle helping him place better than William.

Anyway, William tends to have a very strong and impressive track record in this game. I often feel he makes it to the Top 30/40'ish round of this game, as he's either well liked, or not really disliked amongst anyone or often flies under the radar to make it really far - but not far enough to make the Top 20. I was lowkey kinda hoping he could do it this time around. But I'm sorry to back out of that and cut his time ~a little short from that. I just love the other 3 more (Katherine, Maria, Roshon) remaining from Season 14 and want to ensure them as the Top 3 for that season while I can, so that's why I made this cut. 

Terra Jolé

CAoP.gif

Terra was spared twice because Diana and Megan decided to cut others instead, but she’s not being spared this time around. Look, Terra is fine. She makes a nice 5th placer. Laurie, Hinch, Calvin & Jana were the obvious and rightful top 4 and everyone who got eliminated before her we’re not that great. But she really didn’t need to finish in the Top 30 of this Rankdown.

A star of Little Women: LA, Terra is only 4’2” and because of this, she was naturally paired with Sasha as he was the shortest male pro. Plus this was the pre-“Let’s pair Sasha with every gymnast we cast!” era of the show. Her lowest score was a 25 for her Jive on week 1 and her highest score with the 4-judge panel was a 38 for her Charleston. With the 3-judge panel, she scored two perfect 30’s, for her Rumba and Tango, both of which were during the semi-finals. Were those dances worthy of them? Not really. But they were handing out 10’s like candy that week because it was the semi-finals. Plus, it was extremely obvious that Terra was the one who would leave that night so they probably wanted to give her perfect scores as a nice parting gift. I think my favorite dance of hers was the Charleston? I love a good Charleston and I thought it was a lot of fun.

Anyway, congrats to her on randomly sneaking into the Top 30 but since I’m one of the few people actively taking out the randoms who got dragged to the end thanks to pettiness, I’m cutting her here.

Edited by *Amanda

JAMES HINCHCLIFFE

11-22-Hinch-DWTS-Week11-Pic11.jpg?vs=1&d

I had no intentions of even considering to cut James Hinchcliffe because I knew he was liked by Chris. But, since Elliott decided to be cute with cutting the Cheetah Girl, Sabrina Bryan, it's goodbye to James. James Douglas Meredith Hinchcliffe is a Canadian race car driver and commentator best known for competing in the IndyCar Series. Hinchcliffe won six races for Andretti Autosport and Schmidt Peterson Motorsports. I have no interest in this so I obviously did not know who the hell he was. But, to my surprise, he was an AMAZING DANCER! He had such a fun presence about himself that I truly enjoyed. He was partnered with Sharna Burgess and they placed 2nd. His average was 36.6, quite a fantastic average score. Anyway, since he is a threat to win (shoutout to Derek), I just had to cut him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ricki Lake

derek_hough_ricki_lake_dwts_a_l.jpg

This is another, I hate the season and really don't want to see anyone from it win, cut. This is actually my first S13 cut which is pretty shocking because I think it's my least favorite season in DWTS history. Anyways, Ricki is another overhyped Derek partner in a long list of overhyped Derek partners. But I didn't really care this time? Because I mean who else are we supposed to root for? J.R. was fine I guess (and I'm letting him win the season again cause idk why not). Rob's underdog story was kinda fun. The season is probably moderately better if Chynna doesn't get robbed after one mistake routine. But Ricki's good! Her Psycho Tango is iconic and I 100% support the hype it gets, definitely one of Derek's best routines. I had no qualms with her making the finals. I think I was rooting for J.R. at the time, but like I said, I was so uninvested I didn't really care what happened. There were bigger cuts I could've made and maybe I'll regret not making them since this game is almost over, but I really believe Ricki could've snuck under the radar to the win and I just didn't want to see it happen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Noel-Kahn.gif

Brant Daugherty

I was between a few people but I think Brant is a pretty good cut here. Brant was on Season 17 of DWTS and was paired with Peta. They had a "showmance" thing going on I believe (or am I thinking of a DIFFERENT Pretty Little Liar (?) (wait am I thinking of James Maslow?) (Please somebody come correct me); however, this wasn't enough to carry them to the finale and they were eliminated in 7th place. With who was ahead of them, I think maybe they should have outlasted Bill Engvall but I'm not too futzed about it. His best dance was a tango which scored 28 and worst a dance I already forgot but it scored a 21.

Iconically, on Pretty Little Liars Brant Daugherty was cast as Noel Kahn. His character was an $^^@*(! BUT the iconic part is his death. He TRIPPED AND DECAPITATED HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN AXE.

• Like 1