57 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Not J.R. only having a DWTS gif because he's done nothing else 🙈 :giggle:

lmaoo I couldn't find any other gifs for him. :dead: 

55 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol Hélio winning All-Stars :dead:

OMG. :dead: 

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Not Zoey cutting my winner prediction again :dead:

LMAO Jodie was legit my winner prediction that I came up with earlier today too. :dead:  

17 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

That was my prediction as well too. It lasted 2 cuts. :dead:

Samee. I thought she would have made it but oops. :dead: 

10 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I thought she was a safe cut. :ph34rwave:

I think she's a fine cut, but she's someone who I thought would have escaped the big names being cut or the "what are they still doing here?" type cuts. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Apolo & Laurie are two of my Top 5 ever so their back-to-back cuts really hurts. 😭

You still had members of your Top 5 remaining? 😮 :omg: 

Although sad to see them both go. I think they were the last remaining of my Top 10. :dead: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You still had members of your Top 5 remaining? 😮 :omg: 

Yes. :dead: 

Meryl, Zendaya & Shawn are the other 3 and they were taken out long ago so I’m glad that Apolo & Laurie managed to survive this long. ❤️ 

48 minutes ago, Elliott said:

LAURIE HERNANDEZ

Laurie Hernandez is a Olympic gymnast who was on the twenty-second season of Dancing With the Stars, where she was partnered with Val Chmerkovskiy. In retrospect, Laurie is probably one of the most obvious winners the show has had. While she wasn’t my favourite that season, she and Val had some great routines and definitely let their mark on the Dancing With the Stars stage. Still, I never really got invested in her run on the show and she’d probably land in the 30s/40s for me if I was to do an overall ranking of the DWTS contestants (spoiler alert: I don’t plan on doing so.) At any rate, I’m lowkey impressed she made it to the Top 20 given all of the other big names were sacrificed days ago. At least she managed to win her season again in this rankdown.

homophobic

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yes. :dead: 

Meryl, Zendaya & Shawn are the other 3 and they were taken out long ago so I’m glad that Apolo & Laurie managed to survive this long. ❤️ 

Ahh that's really impressive! 😄 

Mel B was the last surviving member of my Top 5 - with only her and Mya making the Top 100. Don't remember where Mel got cut but your Top 5 did better than mine. :haha: 

20 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I should create this game for Country singers because the format looks fun. 

15 minutes ago, jarmon said:

omg yes, do it! but watch a man will end up winning because we'll get petty real fast.

Y'all are gonna hate each other fast if you all do this game. :dead: 

• Haha 1

Roshon-fegan-DWTS-Performance-Video.jpg

Roshon Fegan is best known for being on Disney Channel's Shake It Up alongside Zendaya & Bella Thorne, and he's also featured in Camp Rock.  He was chosen to be part of the 14th season of Dancing With The Stars and he was partnered with Chelsie Hightower - he would end up being her last partner in a regular season.  He had everything to be a successful contestant on Dancing With The Stars especially with his background prior to the show. He was certainly one of the better dancer of the season but I think he's also a good example that just because you are a good dancer or an experienced one doesn't mean that you will be one of the most memorable dancer of the season.  I actually think that him being a good dancer was a disadvantage too him as while he was consistent, he was unable to really improve while others were improving week after week.  As well, he was unable to really deliver any memorable dances - I honestly couldn't name one of the routines that he danced on the show.   Anyway, congrats to him on making it all the way to this point especially as a 6th place finisher on his season!

• Like 1