5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I almost cut Brant last night and was looking up his character arc on the show, and the ending took me by surprise lolol. That show got really extra by the end 

It's saying something that I'm not even sure that Noel Kahn's death was the most ridiculous one.

18 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Laurie getting the season 23 win. :wub: 

At least Laurie got this! ❤️ 

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ricki Lake

But Ricki's good! Her Psycho Tango is iconic and I 100% support the hype it gets, definitely one of Derek's best routines. 

These comments! ❤️ That Tango was definitely iconic! :yes: 

13 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I almost cut Brant last night and was looking up his character arc on the show, and the ending took me by surprise lolol. That show got really extra by the end 

11 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

It's saying something that I'm not even sure that Noel Kahn's death was the most ridiculous one.

LMAO About this and reading Megan's write-up on Brant, lmao I HATED his character on PLL and found him so annoying. :dead: That was all I really knew of Brant before his casting so it took me some time to separate the person from the character. But eventually I was able to and rreally liked Brant (as a person) on this show. :haha: 

Shoutout to me achieving 4/7 of my ULTIMATE goal of getting all the openly queer women who aren't TERFs to win their seasons:

9430c3fee45483cbd5f3da03002f30e4b823bcc9

Niecy Nash (Season 10, Overall 43)

A-Complete-Timeline-Laurie-Hernandez-Cha

Laurie Hernandez (Season 23, Overall TBD)

CautiousGregariousHen-size_restricted.gi

dallas-wings-arike-ogunbowale.gif

Arike Ogunbowale (Season 26, Overall 37)

and

09d254273fa76b88d9724978eee65bd6e9225f86

Jojo Siwa (Season 30, Overall 36)

AND POUR ONE OUT FOR THE ONES WE LOST ALONG THE WAY:

scary-spice-spice-girls.gif

Mel B (CRUELLY CUT by DIANA AT 53 Letting HÉLIO OR JENNIE WIN SMH!!!!!)

cd696caf93bcdb4b63c152491472d328a2-g-fli

Chrishell Stause (CRUELLY CUT BY JARMON AT 75 LETTING JEANNIE WIN THE SEASON)

this-is-bullshit-willow-shields.gif

WILLOW SHIELDS (WHO WAS CUT CRUELLY BY ALEX AT 110 BUT HE MAKES UP FOR IT BY TELLING ME THAT SHE'S 22 AND BISEXUAL SO SHE CAN MAKE THE LIST NOW)

giphy.gif

Margaret Cho (CRUELLY CUT BY WALLY AT 149 LETTING AUDRINA WIN THE SEASON).

Also, I did not mention Anne Heche because that would be like a paragraph on her. But she's not a TERF as far as I know. And I hope that she recovers and I hope the family who owned the house she burnt down also recovers.

AND NOTHING FOR DIANA NYAD AND MARTINA NAVRATILOVA.

Edited by totes4totes
  • Like 3

NeNe Leakes
Ne-Ne-Leakes-DWTS-Week-7-Video.jpg

Well, she actually isn't the contestant I planned on cutting but plans change and now is NeNe's time to go. She could of very well won the whole rankdown but in my mind if Meryl can't win from season 18 then I can't let anyone win from that season.  So I guess I'll cut her now as we are nearing the top 20 and I don't have many cuts left. She was paired with Tony. Again why are these dancers outlasted his good partners? Anyway she got 7th place and despite being pretty fun to root for she didn't do anything too fantastic that warrants such a high placement here..I think her Foxtrot was her highest score at 3 9's. Wally is probably happy I didn't go with my original idea lol

This was ready before I saw Megan's post oops 

Following on from Vivica's cut, NeNe is the top-placing black female celebrity from this year's rankdown. Although we didn't get quite close to the magic of last year's top 3, congratulations to one of the greatest reality TV stars of all time on this placement ❤️

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9095-1355426478-2.g

• Like 2

Joey Fatone

Joey Fatone Split His Pants During 'DWTS' — Video and Photos

Colour me shocked to look through this list and see that Joey has not been eliminated yet.  How has that not happened?  Probably @*Wallace cutting secret backroom deals to keep him safe.

6iJP.gif

Anyway, Joey is a two-time dancing with the star contestant first placing as runner-up in Season 4, and secondly placing 12th.  He was booted in week 2.  His partner both times was Kym Johnson and they didn’t capture the magic the second time around.  I didn’t find him an excellent dancer the first time, so being against some of the best dancers ever in the ballroom,. He would naturally fall short.  He had 5 perfect scores on his first season.  Could I tell you which?  No.  He wasn’t memorable especially with Apolo, Laila and Billy Ray right there.  That was the Top 3 we actually deserved.

Edited by Solaris
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, *Diana said:

NeNe Leakes

Wally is probably happy I didn't go with my original idea lol

This was ready before I saw Megan's post oops 

Oooh I think I know who you're referring too but yes I'm happy you went with this cut instead. :haha: 

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Joey Fatone

Colour me shocked to look through this list and see that Joey has not been eliminated yet.  How has that not happened?  Probably @*Wallace cutting secret backroom deals to keep him safe.

6iJP.gif

Anyway, Joey is a two-time dancing with the star contestant first placing as runner-up in Season 4, and secondly placing 12th.  He was booted in week 2.  His partner both times was Kym Johnson and they didn’t capture the magic the second time around.  I didn’t find him an excellent dancer the first time, so being against some of the best dancers ever in the ballroom,. He would naturally fall short.  He had 5 perfect scores on his first season.  Could I tell you which?  No.  He wasn’t memorable especially with Apolo, Laila and Billy Ray right there.  That was the Top 3 we actually deserved.

LOL not you accusing me of making behind the scenes deals to keep Joey safe. :dead: If I was doing that, my bigger favorites would have still been around here. :dead: 

Also not you calling Billy Ray Cyrus more memorable than Joey Fatone and saying Billy Ray deserved Top 3 over time. :wacko:

d7f739b6f8164e3ccec6a78dbd53bb6c.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1