5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

Zendaya

Dancing With The Stars' youngest ever contestant Zendaya Coleman, 16, takes  an early lead as the competition kicks off | Daily Mail Online

Here she gets another write up because despite me re-writing that out, it wasn't good enough. Fair I suppose. Zendaya is one of my least favorites as said above.  She lost to Kellie Pickler on season 16 (deservedly).  This also marks the first time Kellie has ever beaten Zendaya in a rankdown.  For how long?  Probably 24 hours.  That said she had 5 perfect scores, of which I only have faint memories of a bad hip-hop.  She was partnered with Val after his amazing success with Kelly Monaco.  Anyway I waited for a long time to cut her.  Its not revenge or anything, I just figure nows the time.

Edited by Solaris
  • Confused 3

Lindsey Stirling

636414112171978751-147635-5670.jpg?width

I guess we're all ripping off the bandaids and making the overdue cuts we've been putting off. RIP.ia Jordan Fisher, but at least you beat her again ^_^. Lindsey was on S25 of DWTS and was vastly overrated. IDF got mad because the judges were acting like Jordan was the runaway favorite and just miles ahead of everyone else. I hate to break it to y'all, but that was just the truth of the matter. Jordan was miles ahead of everyone else in the competition. Lindsey was fine, but I'm sorry there was just no competition. A perfectly competent dancer vs. one of the best the show has ever seen. That's not to say Lindsey didn't have her moments. While I find her Argentine Tango to be wildly overrated, I did enjoy her Freestyle and Contemporary routines. She made it to the finale, which is something to be proud of, but then lost to Jordan cause...duh. Lindsey was infamously responsible for bringing Bobby Bones into our lives and making him a DWTS champion. She joined him for his trio routine and I felt so vindicated in not stanning Lindsey after that moment. Normani's gone, Ally's gone, Zendaya's gone, literally no reason for Lindsey to still be around.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

It's funny how Sola says that now he's cutting people he's waited a long time to cut as if he wasn't the one who started the petty cuts. Anyway.

I haven't done any petty cuts.  If I was petty cutting anything it would be as a result of Alfonso's cut, but I am not after revenge or anything.  

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I haven't done any petty cuts.  If I was petty cutting anything it would be as a result of Alfonso's cut, but I am not after revenge or anything.  

season 3 chaos grenade GIF by Billions

Okay, not petty but cutting good dancers. 

Just now, Solaris said:

Did I need to see Zendaya in the Top 2 for the third time in 5 rankdowns?  No, never.  We all knew I would cut her eventually.

I'm talking about your Christina Milian cut which happened on like day 4 or so, when there were much worst dancers. Anyway, whatever. I'll just continue cutting celebs I don't care for as well, just like you.

3 minutes ago, jarmon said:

I'm talking about your Christina Milian cut which happened on like day 4 or so, when there were much worst dancers. Anyway, whatever. I'll just continue cutting celebs I don't care for as well, just like you.

Thats the way it should be in this format. Cut who you want, when you want to, and own it. This type of rankdown inspires savage cuts, pettiness, etc.  It was going to happen eventually. If someone cuts one of my favorites, I am fine with it as I know thats the name of the game this time around. I also don't have any deals so no one is off limits.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Thats the way it should be in this format. Cut who you want, when you want to, and own it. This type of rankdown inspires savage cuts, pettiness, etc.  It was going to happen eventually. If someone cuts one of my favorites, I am fine with it as I know thats the name of the game this time around. I also don't have any deals so no one is off limits.

Ok ❤️ 

• Like 1