5th Annual DWTS Rankdown: Speed Run Edition

Alex95

MASTER P

06e1660d80_masterp08162008.jpg?w=535

Master P was on the second season of Dancing with the Stars and was partnered with Ashly DelGrosso-Costa. Originally, his son, Romeo was supposed to be on the season but Romeo unfortunately suffered an injury before the first show and was replaced by his father. We can understand why Master P wasn't originally cast because he was a terrible dancer, one of the worst track records possibly? He scored 12,16, 14 & then received the LOWEST SCORE EVER ON DWTS USA with an 8!!!! He was then eliminated the same week after receiving the lowest score. He should've been eliminated week 2. Tatum & Giselle both deserved to last longer than him but NOPE we can't have nice things. Anyway, I wasn't about to let him sneak his way into the Top 200 so buh, bye!

• Sad 1

ALBERT REED

albert-reed.png

This guy only danced twice before his Week 2 elimination. So, I'm pretty sure this is a fair cut to make. Albert Reed is a model who competed on the fifth season of Dancing With The Stars. He appeared on the cover of an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog and in ads in Rolling Stone, GQ, and Teen Vogue. He was partnered with Anna Trebunskaya. Their first dance was an Elvis-inspired Cha-Cha-Cha to "A Little Less Conversation." The second dance was a Quickstep to "99 Red Balloons." Albert seemed like a decent enough dancer, getting 7's from the three judges for both dances. That wasn't enough to help him avoid elimination in 11th place. Perhaps he just wasn't famous enough to be a contender? Or maybe he was just a decent, but boring dancer? Anyway, Albert doesn't seem like one of those problematic contestants that needed to be eliminated right away. But considering the contestants that have been eliminated recently, I think Albert's elimination is now overdue.

4 hours ago, jarmon said:

The way we are going to end up with the most random winner.

Lmao this was what I was kinda thinking would happen all along, but now I'm kinda scared we won't have a great well liked celeb dancer winning. :dead: 

4 hours ago, jarmon said:

Am I the only one who actually liked both Jordan & Lindsey :( 

No, you aren't. I like them both. But with how this season was here, it's like you have to take a side of being Team Jordan or Team Lindsey. :dead: 

Oooh I'm not at all surprised with the Zendaya or Ally cuts from Sola & Elliott respectively, as we all should have known they were going to cut them. With Sola cutting Christina & Nastia, it was only a matter of time the Zendaya cut would be coming.

Icon that is Master P! :wub: :dead: 

And ahh yeah Albert is a fine cut, especially with some of those we lost already. But I felt he was someone that deserved better on his season as his two dances were quite good and he had more potential over some of those that lasted longer than him. I think him being unknown and having no fanbase worked against him, as I could see him lasting longer in a later season/more social media heavy based world.

Iman Shumpert

iman-shumpert-dwts-5-things-embed1.jpg

Iman Asante Shumpert is an NBA player from Illinois that played for the New York Knicks.  He is also a rapper, producer, entrepreneur, and actor.  He developed his own clothing brand.  He was on Season 30 of Dancing with the Stars and his partner was Daniella Karagach.  He danced his way to the end and was crowned the winner.  He had three perfect scores, one routine being his Contemporary that is up for a choreography award.  I read that it has been said that it's the best Contemporary the show has ever had (what). His lowest score was a 21 for his Jive to Hey Ya! With all that said, he does nothing for me. Nothing. In closing, I just don't get it.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Chaz Bono

chaz.jpg

Chaz Bono is a transgender activist & author - as well as a writer, actor and musician, who competed on the 13th season of Dancing with the Stars. Chaz was partnered with Lacey Schwimmer, on what would be her last season of the show. Chaz is also well known as Sonny & Cher's only child. Chaz is also known as the first transgender celebrity to do the show, which was a big and huge special honor. So Chaz will always have that big important honor under his belt. While I do appreciate that and would love to see more transgender celebs doing the show, I sadly didn't enjoy Chaz as a contestant. He was quite a stompy and not so good dancer, and as the weeks increased, he didn't seem to be having fun in the competition. He was increasingly getting more moody and less fun, which was not fun to see. Chaz danced the following: Cha-Cha (17), Quickstep (17), Rumba (18), Paso Doble (21), Samba (21) and Tango (19). He was the lowest scoring celeb of 3 out of 6 weeks he was in the competition. Chaz was eliminated on Week 6 and finished at 7th place. I do think he overstayed his run as I would have preferred Chynna and Kristin to have outlasted him but that's always to be expected with this show.

Chaka Khan

DWTS': Why Chaka Khan Was Keo Motsepe's Worst Celebrity Partner

Chaka Khan was on Season 21. She was paired with Keo. She got a 13 week one for her Cha Cha and a 15 week two for her foxtrot. She went home first on that season. Chaka is an icon but she did not excel on this program. She has the 2nd worst overall average for all females ever on the show. But that's still better than a lot of men lol. Keo was cursed with first boots for a while. The show seemed scared to give him actual talent. When he got closest, he lost to Bobby Bones. This_is_America.gif. It's a close race to see who will be the last standing first-boot, but unfortunately Chaka is out of the running

giphy.gif

Miss Chaka Khan is an icon in the music industry, where she is known as Queen of Funk as well as selling more than 70 millions records worldwide.  In the tradition of having singers from the 1970s and 1980s, Chaka Khan was cast on the 21th season of Dancing With The Stars in 2015 where she was partnered with Keo Motsepe who had his fair share of mediocre dancers. On the show, Chaka Khan proved that her talent is with singing & not dancing where she struggled with Cha Cha Cha to her own song ; She scored a beautiful 13 for the routine & only improved by 2 points the following week.  She was eliminated the first of her season, and Keo Motsepe as stated that this diva was his least favourite celebrity partner - it seems that she may not have been fun to work with as Keo stated :

I remember asking her, ‘Why do we have to rehearse like at 11:00 p.m.? Like every night!’ And she goes, ‘That’s when I started working.’ That’s when she starts recording her music and I was like, ‘Oh, so you sleep during the day? So, your morning is, like, South African time, pretty much?’ And she goes, ‘Yes, honey!’ … So, I had to adjust my schedule, you know? ‘Cause I was like, ’Wow.’ … It was just a challenging season.”

LegitimateInsistentAfricanharrierhawk-ma FrequentFailingAsiantrumpetfish-max-1mb.

In the name of cutting Keo's mediocre partners, I am eliminating Charlotte McKinney from this rankdown !  When she was cast on the 20th season of Dancing With The Stars, she was certainly one of the lesser known "celebrity" on the season ; She was apparently known as a "model" where she received recognition for her appearance in a Super Bowl XLIX commercial.  There's no denying that Charlotte is drop dead gorgeous but she proves that she's better at being an Instagram personality & "model".  She started the season with a Jive that scored 22 points which was the lowest of the night, and she followed it up with a Cha Cha Cha that was a slight improvement to her Jive.  Her final dance came during the 3rd week where she danced a Rumba that only scored 22 ; Her rumba definitely had a sultry aspect but she was lacking in the techniques department - I don't which was worst, her technique or the cover of Shakira's "Empire".   

While he love her, Keo said the following

Charlotte McKinney did hate practice. Charlotte, I love you, but she didn’t love [practice]. I feel like so many celebrities come on the show, you know, they think, ‘Oh, great, just learn the dance and [perform] on Monday’s show.’ No, there’s so much that goes into the show. It’s a huge preparation, huge preparation. So, I think she came in and was like, ’It’s gonna be easy.’ And I was like, ‘No, it’s not. It’s not, you’re going to be facing me every single day and I’m going to annoying you, obviously.’”

And now, she's out of the rankdown and it's a crime that she outlasted some of the celebrities that got eliminated from this rankdown, already.

Edited by *Chris