American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Yeah the thing is Colin isn’t good or charming enough to have all the country votes to himself right now, especially with Warren right there. I still think he’ll make the finale over the other 3 white guys but even then there’s no way he’s beating Iam.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4

Just now, FloorWax said:

Yeah the thing is Colin isn’t as good or charming enough to have all the country votes to himself right now, especially with Warren right there. I still think he’ll make the finale over the other 3 white guys but even then there’s no way he’s beating Iam.

I totally agree.  Colin would be more likely to make it into the finale than Oliver, Zachariah or Warren but even if he did (and I sure hope that he doesn't), there's no way that he's beating Iam.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KelseyW said:

Iam, We, Megan. Top 3. No country Top 3!!

ABC has now tied American Idol too much into CMAFest every year for there to be no country artists in the finale.

I wouldn’t be shocked if Colin and Warren are both in it.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, m1key said:

Duets have been revealed!

- Haven and Zachariah

- Iam and Oliver

- Megan and Colin

- Warren and Wé 

Megan/Colin and Warren/Wé will be great. I'm surprised they put Iam/Oliver together again after Hollywood but they will do great as well. Haven and Zachariah is going to be... interesting, but fun to watch! I feel like they will be doing an uptempo song while the other pairs will do ballads. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, m1key said:

Duets have been revealed!

- Haven and Zachariah

- Iam and Oliver

- Megan and Colin

- Warren and Wé 

Wé/Warren gonna slay!!! Iam and Oliver will prob do great as well, expecting a ballad for them. Megan will hard carry the duet and not sure about the Haven/Zachariah one lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Zachariah should've been with warren and we with haven

Style wise yeah, but I think Warren is more likely than Haven to be able to keep up with Wé

2 hours ago, nytsch said:

I really want Wé in the finale, but if it's Megan instead I'm ok too honestly, the only outcome that would upset me is Iam-Colin-Zachariah (ie no women in the finale)

I don’t see both Zachariah and Colin making it past next week. It’ll be one or the other, or maybe both will go home?

I think Iam and Megan will definitely make the Top 3, with Wé or Colin taking the third spot. Zachariah will go home unless he has a major breakthrough performance. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, indodol said:

Looking at the FB reacts, Iam and Colin are the clear top 2. Megan and Wé is fighting for the third spot, with Zac dead last.

Colin and Megan by far have the most FB likes on their duet.

2nd - Iam and Oliver

3rd - We and Warren

4th - Zach and Haven

• Like 1

Was just thinking about the idea of Colin actually winning and reminded myself that even if it does happen, he is going to get an unberable amount of hate from angry Iam stans and everyone in the Idol bubble which would be fun to watch :wub: 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

If anyone wants to watch the opposite of American Idol (singing competitions where women win every season)…go watch Indonesian Idol…they are about to end this season and there will not be a male winner this season yet again…lol…there hasn’t been a male winner since 2010…

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 4

44 minutes ago, m1key said:

Was just thinking about the idea of Colin actually winning and reminded myself that even if it does happen, he is going to get an unberable amount of hate from angry Iam stans and everyone in the Idol bubble which would be fun to watch :wub: 

oh my god?

1 minute ago, kenboy123 said:

If anyone wants to watch the opposite of American Idol (singing competitions where women win every season)…go watch Indonesian Idol…they are about to end this season and there will not be a male winner this season yet again…lol…there hasn’t been a male winner since 2010…

That sounds iconic wait-

13 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I like variety in my winners lol. I don’t want a country WGWG winning all the time but I also don’t want all powerhouse girl winners, either. 

In this case, we're fine with the latter lol

2 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

I like variety in my winners lol. I don’t want a country WGWG winning all the time but I also don’t want all powerhouse girl winners, either. 

While I prefer powerhouse girls to country WGWGs, I agree that all powerhouse girls winning would be boring.

Women could win every U.S. Reality TV show for the next 10 years and I wouldn't care tbh (as long as they aren't problematic obviously.) They have been underrepresented in the winners circle of these shows for years... Idol, The Voice, AGT, Survivor, Big Brother, etc. They deserve better.

Obviously Indonesia is a different case tho lol.

Edited by m1key
  • Like 2