American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, kenboy123 said:

Tyson has been pretty average since his auditions…plus he’s from Canada…I don’t expect him to make it through next round…

I agree Tyson has been average & might not have a fanbase because he's from Canada. He might not get in from the public vote. However, I wouldn't be surprised he's a judge's wildcard pick. He's a platinum ticket winner & the only one left. The judges & show probably don't want to let him go or admit that the platinum ticket was a bad idea.

10 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

Proves my point - the bias towards the girls on here.

And No, I do not believe the Top 11 should be all guys.

First off that was a joke. Second off it would be literally impossible for the top 11 or 12 to be all dudes since they flopped and only have 8 left. But don't worry all 8 of them will probably make the top 12. :dead:

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

First off that was a joke. Second off it would be literally impossible for the top 11 or 12 to be all dudes since they flopped and only have 8 left. But don't worry all 8 of them will probably make the top 12. :dead:

I actually don't think all 8 guys will make the Top 12.  I also have no problem with some who got cut.

13 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

LOL IDF would die if that actually happened.

29 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

I actually don't think all 8 guys will make the Top 12.  I also have no problem with some who got cut.

I don't think it will be possible for all 8 guys to make Top 12, unless they all get Top 10 in the public vote (which I don't think TPTB will allow). There's no way Idol is going to want the negative media coverage that could come with all 8 eliminations being females, so I think it will be 7 males and 5 female at most. 

On the opposite side of things, I think the highest amount of females we get in T12 are 7 females and 5 males. This is solely because I can't see more than 3 guys going home. 

Edited by m1key

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

oh wow-

If this is 100%, I see that some of the eliminated singers will have one last performance?

Also SLAY at We, Nailyah, Nutsa, Paige and Megan's song choices

2 hours ago, m1key said:

Iam Tongi - Because You Loved Me (with Guitar) by Celine Dion    like the song choice for him 

Nailyah - Good Days by SZA                                                                        don't like song 

Zachariah Smith - Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley                                 like it for him 

Matt Wilson - You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hansen 

Elise Kristine - Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera                              we'll see how this goes if true 

Oliver Steele - With or Without You by U2

Kaeyra - Figures by Jessie Reyez

Warren Peay - Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohen

Haven Madison - Flowers by Miley Cyrus                                                               like this song

Lucy Love - Original Song                                                                                    i think someone said she did good

Elijah McCormick - I Swear by All-4-One

Marybeth Byrd - Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert                                              she needs to be fiesty to pull this off

Wé Ani - One Night Only from Dream Girls                                                                    really hope this is not her song choice/needs to pick current songs

Olivia Soli - Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande                                                                         we'll see if she can pull off 

Tyson Venegas - Waiting on the World To Change by John Mayer

Nutsa - Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj                                                     this fits her 

Colin Stough - A Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.                                                            this fits him

Megan Danielle - Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves                                                                              love this song

Michael Williams - Human Nature by Michael Jackson                                                                 unsure about this song for him 

Paige Anne - Never Tear Us Apart by INXS

A lot of the songs seemed realistic so it's easy to see why I believed it 💀 In retrospect, some seem a little too on the nose to be real. 

I hope these aren't their songs. 

Edited by BlkCountryFan

2 hours ago, m1key said:

By the way, I see a lot of song choices up here that I probably know from The Voice Season 21 or possibly Seasons 19/23/22(?). I just have a question about this one, though. The song “I Swear” by All-4-One is a song cover of the song of the same name by John Michael Montgomery (which I know and like because a friend of mine sang it on The Voice). Am I right about that?

8 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Super early Top 12 guesses just for fun. 

1. Iam 

2. Colin

3. Wé

4. Zachariah 

5. Haven

6. Lucy

7. Warren

8. Megan

9. Marybeth 

10. Tyson

11. Kaeyra

12. Matt

This is so not going to be right…lol…

- Mariah going through over Elise and Emma? UGH.

- I genuinely didn’t expect Hannah to make it through over Elijah but I’m actually happy with that. Plus, Elijah being eliminated here makes things easier for one of my faves Matt :ph34rwave:

- Also, I think Angelbright’s comment refers to the fact that all the openly queer men were eliminated in one fell swoop 😭

• Haha 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

- Mariah going through over Elise and Emma? UGH.

- I genuinely didn’t expect Hannah to make it through over Elijah but I’m actually happy with that. Plus, Elijah being eliminated here makes things easier for one of my faves Matt :ph34rwave:

- Also, I think Angelbright’s comment refers to the fact that all the openly queer men were eliminated in one fell swoop 😭

who were they???

2 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

who were they???

Pjae has mentioned it I believe, and while I don’t think it’s been said outright… c’mon. Obviously Malik.

P.S. I’m a member of the LGBT community too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, m1key said:

Iam Tongi - Because You Loved Me (with Guitar) by Celine Dion

Nailyah - Good Days by SZA

Zachariah Smith - Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley

Elise Kristine - Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera

Haven Madison - Flowers by Miley Cyrus

Lucy Love - Original Song

Marybeth Byrd - Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert

Wé Ani - One Night Only from Dream Girls 

Olivia Soli - Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

Nutsa - Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj

Colin Stough - A Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.

Megan Danielle - Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves

Michael Williams - Human Nature by Michael Jackson

A lot of the songs seemed realistic so it's easy to see why I believed it 💀 In retrospect, some seem a little too on the nose to be real. 

This almost seems like a troll because of how obvious these choices are lol

6 hours ago, BlkCountryFan said:

Tyson made it. Whose left? Paige, Mariah, Hannah, Elijah and who else. 

my favorite male though i also like Matt and Iam .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, m1key said:

DISCLAIMER: These are likely NOT real, and were most likely made up by a troll who messaged them to me on here 💀

if these are true i like Iam song ..Zachariah seems to like the 50's after doing Little Richard last week.  Miley's Flowers is a song i was hoping would be covered.

5 hours ago, m1key said:

DISCLAIMER: These are likely NOT real, and were most likely made up by a troll who messaged them to me on here 💀

Well, I think that Lucy is doing an original song, but the others seem more like a troll really did make them up.  After all, I can’t really see Iam doing a Celine Dion song.  She’s got killer vocals and I haven’t heard killer vocals from Iam.

• Like 2

Some songs I’d like to hear from the contestants at some point:

Megan: “Video Games” Lana Del Rey

Marybeth: “All Too Well” Taylor Swift

Iam: “Dance With My Father” Luther Vandross (close to the finale), “Fast Car” Tracy Chapman

Haven: “My Immortal” Evanescence, “Traitor” Olivia Rodrigo

Colin: “One Hell of an Amen” Brantley Gilbert

Hannah: “Come Away With Me” Nora Jones