American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Elise, PJAE, and Elijah picked baaaaad songs. As Simon used to say, “It was the song, not you.” PJAE wasn’t gonna make it regardless but his song choice was very poor. 

Emma, Dawson, and Malik just lacked fan support and compelling storylines. Their song choices weren’t the smartest, either. Emma sounded good but her song has been done to death on these shows. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

IS THE LGBTQ OUT ???? 

HELLO?

Anyways sucks that we lost Elise and Emma, but a pleasant surprise that Hannah survived despite it not being her best

Also, @m1key what were the supposed song choices you got?

Edited by StarWalker1
  • Like 1

Nah Elise and Emma outsang more than half the people that made it. Progression during the early voting rounds honestly comes down to screen time and story arc. People who have lackluster performances but a decent amount of screen time can get away with it because they have built a solid fanbase from their screen time  (exhibit A: Lucy Love). You can give a great vocal, but if no one knows you (or cares enough to vote for you), then it doesn't really matter. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

HELLO?

Anyways sucks that we lost Elise and Emma, but a pleasant surprise that Hannah survived despite it not being her best

Also, @m1key what were the supposed song choices you got?

DISCLAIMER: These are likely NOT real, and were most likely made up by a troll who messaged them to me on here 💀

Iam Tongi - Because You Loved Me (with Guitar) by Celine Dion

Nailyah - Good Days by SZA

Zachariah Smith - Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley

Matt Wilson - You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hansen 

Elise Kristine - Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera

Oliver Steele - With or Without You by U2

Kaeyra - Figures by Jessie Reyez

Warren Peay - Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohen

Haven Madison - Flowers by Miley Cyrus

Lucy Love - Original Song

Elijah McCormick - I Swear by All-4-One

Marybeth Byrd - Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert

Wé Ani - One Night Only from Dream Girls 

Olivia Soli - Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

Tyson Venegas - Waiting on the World To Change by John Mayer

Nutsa - Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj

Colin Stough - A Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.

Megan Danielle - Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves

Michael Williams - Human Nature by Michael Jackson

Paige Anne - Never Tear Us Apart by INXS

A lot of the songs seemed realistic so it's easy to see why I believed it 💀 In retrospect, some seem a little too on the nose to be real. 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, m1key said:

Iam Tongi - Because You Loved Me (with Guitar) by Celine Dion

Zachariah Smith - Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley

Matt Wilson - You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hansen 

Elise Kristine - Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera

Oliver Steele - With or Without You by U2

Kaeyra - Figures by Jessie Reyez

Warren Peay - Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohen

Haven Madison - Flowers by Miley Cyrus

Lucy Love - Original Song

Elijah McCormick - I Swear by All-4-One

Marybeth Byrd - Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert

Wé Ani - One Night Only from Dream Girls 

Olivia Soli - Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande

Tyson Venegas - Waiting on the World To Change by John Mayer

Nutsa - Bang Bang by Ariana Grande, Jessie J, and Nicki Minaj

Colin Stough - A Country Boy Can Survive by Hank Williams Jr.

Megan Danielle - Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves

Michael Williams - Human Nature by Michael Jackson

A lot of the songs seemed realistic so it's easy to see why I believed it 💀 In retrospect, some seem a little too on the nose to be real. 

oh wow-

If this is 100%, I see that some of the eliminated singers will have one last performance?

Also SLAY at We, Nailyah, Nutsa, Paige and Megan's song choices

Edited by StarWalker1

59 minutes ago, m1key said:

Top 20 is going to be BAD for the girlies 😭. They have the 12:8 advantage right now over the men, but I'm expecting all 8 of the eliminations to be females unless Tyson/Zachariah flop. 

Tyson has been pretty average since his auditions…plus he’s from Canada…I don’t expect him to make it through next round…

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

oh wow-

If this is 100%, least the eliminated singers will have one last performance

I mean it probably isn't real since the person told me the wrong results 💀 

I would love to see some of these song choices actually happen tho (Kaeyra singing Figures, Nutsa singing Bang Bang, Megan singing Rainbow, Nailyah singing Good Days, etc.) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I'm curious since you love making predictions, who do you see going home this round?

I’m not the only one…almost everyone here makes predictions…but tbh, I don’t know why everyone thinks Tyson is some kind of “favourite”…it’s like people forget he is Canadian and doesn’t have hometown support…

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 1

Group 1 results are predictably awful. Elise and Emma being eliminated despite having two of the best performances in both of the last two rounds is tragic, especially on a night with weak performances like Haven and Mariah's...

Group 2 results are better, happy that Hannah made it, she deserves a second chance after being sick last time. A bit disappointed that Dawson didn't go through but I knew at least one of him or Hannah likely wouldn't make it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, m1key said:

If that was the case, everyone would be talking about how theres a chance all 12 girls could make Top 12 😍

I would die if this happened. :dead: But most of the non minivan guys are gone so there is definitely going to be a female slaughter coming and we're going to be left with only a few girls and a lot of undeserving males who got through on their looks like always.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

If that was the case, everyone would be talking about how theres a chance all 12 girls could make Top 12 😍

But that's the problem.  There are several guys who belong there.  And there are some weak girls who don't.

• Confused 4

51 minutes ago, m1key said:

SLAY WITH THE SONG CHOICE

53 minutes ago, m1key said:

LiBianca from The Voice did great on this song, and I hope she can do it too! Great song choice for her!

7 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

But that's the problem.  There are several guys who belong there.  And there are some weak girls who don't.

True.  Iam at least belongs in the Top 12.

Anyway, it’s time for me to do my write ups about why Dawson, Elijah, Elise, Emma, Malik and PJAE lost.  But this time I won’t put the names of the six who lost in the titles until after the Top 20 have performed.

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, allistr said:

SLAY WITH THE SONG CHOICE

LiBianca from The Voice did great on this song, and I hope she can do it too! Great song choice for her!

I hate to break it to you but these song choices (along with the others I listed) are very likely to be fake 💔

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

I hate to break it to you but these song choices (along with the others I listed) are very likely to be fake 💔

Aw, but I wish they would be real though. I wanna see them having their MOMENTS throughout.

Edited by allistr