American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

7 minutes ago, Rampurewal said:

No I’m worried for Tyson though 

I wouldn’t be too upset if he did leave personally…great audition, average performances after ever since…they should do away with the platinum tickets next season…all of them have flopped this season…

35 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

I wouldn’t be too upset if he did leave personally…great audition, average performances after ever since…they should do away with the platinum tickets next season…all of them have flopped this season…

Elijah did pretty well until his performance in the Top 26.  But other than him, yeah, every other Platinum Ticket holder has flopped this season.

Just now, kamil24 said:

Did Nutsa delete it? Because all I see is "tune in on Sunday to find out if I made the top 20".

Also how have the eliminations not leaked yet?

Yes she probably has and maybe because the twitter account that leaks it has not been active for a month

1 minute ago, Rampurewal said:

Yes she probably has and maybe because the twitter account that leaks it has not been active for a month

but there were real people at the show, including IDF users. Can't believe no one has said anything.

21 minutes ago, kamil24 said:

but there were real people at the show, including IDF users. Can't believe no one has said anything.

Maybe they were ordered not to spill the beans. That’ll make it a lot harder for me to write up my analyses of why those who failed to make the Top 20 lost because I’ll have to add them to my analyses of why the ones who failed to make the Top 12 lost and that will be a major headache for me!

Edited by CarmenSandiego

42 minutes ago, olaui.hoho said:

Well, Megan Danielle spilled all the tea 🍵.

Marybeth, nutsa and her still together(hotel)

I'm not surprised.  Marybeth was definitely good enough to move on, Nutsa put on quite a show and even Megan was good enough to move on, I thought.

21 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Malik and PJAE confirmed out but yeah those were the obvious ones.

Yup. I'm not suprised by Malik and PJAE's eliminations as well.

Kaeyra made it to the Top 20 as well.

EDIT: Matt Wilson is also in the Top 20!

Edited by CandiceFan12

5 minutes ago, BlkCountryFan said:

Tyson made it. Whose left? Paige, Mariah, Colin, Elijah and who else. 

Colin is confirmed to have made it to the Top 20. Haven also made the Top 20 as well.

Paige, Elise, Mariah, Hannah, Elijah, Emma and Nutsa are left.

Edited by CandiceFan12
  • Like 1