ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Akshar’s Round - Results Revealed; Please Post Your Write-Ups!)

*Amanda

I almost control freak cut Lauren cause I figured she was going, but it's also way too early for a control freak cut and I was hoping for the best. Psycho queen :wub: :wub: . Lauren physically deteriorating throughout the cycle the more stressed she got :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, *Diana said:

Nyle DiMarco
MV5-BODQ2-ZDQ4-Ym-Yt-Yz-Zi-YS00-OTEy-LWE
I guess I will use Jarmon' own words here where he said he just had to grossly rob Alexandra because no one else will do it. I am sure he'll come back during a bring back but I am just going to be petty too. And I am bit surprised he was left for me to pick from when my feelings about him are well known..

I didn't rob Alexandra? Zoey saved her?

Also I don't see how my cut for Alexandria was a petty cut when I don't like her? It's not like I cut her because I was targeting a specific person or anything. I just don't like Alexandria and I cut her. Just like how you can cut Nyle because you don't like him. There's nothing petty about cutting someone you're not passionate about. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ok, so the consensus seems to be that I should start enforcing the 24 hour rule starting next cycle instead of midway through this one. So that is what I’m going with unless anyone has any objections!

That sounds fair :yes:

Kim Stolz

I just want you all to know that the possibility of Kim being eliminated from this rankdown today is..about 100%. When I saw the remaining noms this morning I had some different ideas of how to take this, but choices were made since lol. Not a big opinion on a lot of the girls left, but Kim just didn’t do it for me. I wasn’t big on her shoots, nor her personality, nor her Veronica Mars cameo. She famously went out in a bit of a blaze of glory when she was annihilated by Bre. That will just have to happen again this time around!

Nikeysha Clarke

For an early boot on her season, I really seemed to remember Nikeysha but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. And then, of course!

“and you need to learn to listen” Tyra’s edited-in comments >>>>. One of my favorite long running themes of this show lmao.

Nikeysha’s whole run on the show was basically that she talked too much and the judges didn’t feel she was ready and was a touch on the unprofessional side. Neither of her shots quite stand out, she was quickly a blip on the season and then seems to have not done anything much since. Hope she’s well wherever she is!

Kanani Andaluz

4332cd2e619aea51f4ae5a9f81f5c3d8--geisha

Kanani was part of cycle 20 where she was eliminated on episode 6. She would later return for the comeback but didn't return making her overall place #12. I'm not crazy about her portfolio. I think her best photo was the wedding one but then it is cause Jiana slayed there. The BSDM, Trailer Park, Nail Art and Splashing Pain are just meh in my opinion. In episode six, she found herself in the bottom with Phil and Jeremy where only Phil survived. She did some modelling after show and was even featured in GQ and Vogue on 2020. She is now owner of a hair studio.

Leslie Mancia

02_jck_magazine2c_november_2014.jpg?w=48

I think Leslie had some pretty great pictures during her run on Cycle 6. The Future Careers was definitely her best and one of the best of the week. The Fairytales one was also pretty great and again one of the best. I would also say that her bald and ice princess photos were solid enough. Having said that, Leslie personality just couldn't compete against the likes of Danielle, Joanie, Jade, Nnenna and Furonda so she usually faded on the background until she was eventually eliminated. Wikia tells me that she is the first model to go and become a plus-size model after the show. Oh she said on an interview that she wanted to kiss Brooke at some point and had a crush on Jade, I guess if those stories would have been explored maybe she would have gotten more airtime.

4 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Leslie had a lot of support years ago on this board. :yes: She was one of the favourites from that cycle. I think I remember @*Wallace really liking her?

Ahhh yeah I did. ❤️ She was probably around my 3rd favorite at the time the cycle aired, though she dropped a bit since then. But she's still one of my faves. :yes: