ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Akshar’s Round - Results Revealed; Please Post Your Write-Ups!)

*Amanda

@#jeah is up next with 28 nominations. You cannot nominate:

Ebony Haith

Yoanna House

April Wilkner

Sara Racey-Tabrizi

Jenascia Chakos

Yaya Dacosta

Kelle Jacob

Nicole Linkletter

Joanie Dodds

Furonda Brasfield

Gina Choe

Anchal Joseph

Jaslene Gonzales

Jenah Doucette

Katarzyna Dolinska

Allison Harvard

Alasia Ballard

Ann Ward

Brittani Kline

Hannah Jones

Annaliese Dayes

Renee Bhangwandeen

India Gants

Kyla Coleman

Kyle Gober

Chantal Jones

Chris White

Cory Hindorff

Rebecca Epley

Sophie Sumner

Jayla Rubinelli

Alexandra Agro

Eboni Davis

Kesse Wallace

Seymone Cohen-Fobish

Justin Kim

Courtney DuPerow
Erin Green

Kari Schmidt

Natasha Galkina

Sarah VonderHaar

Ambreal Williams

Sarah Hartshorne

McKey Sullivan

Samantha Potter

Taliah Brookins

Sandra Nyanchoka

Courtney Davies

Amber DePace

Gabrielle Kniery

Kendal Brown

Ondrei Edwards

Louise Watts

Kiara Belen

Brittany Brown

Allyssa Vuelma

Nina Burns

Jiana Davis 

Chlea Ramirez 

Winnie Harlow

Ben Schreen 

Cody Wells

Tash Wells

Christina McDonald

Liberty Neutschil

Coura Fall

Liberty Neutschil

03571daa68a4d53e4fbc0d4b0ec00fef10aaa098

Liberty is a Trumpie. Congratulations, that's all we got to know her on the show. Look, I'm someone who can occasionally separate the politics from the reality star. Maybe it makes their character more interesting. Maybe it makes a villain more fun to root against. I can't really actively root for a reality star I disagree with on...human rights so passionately. But maybe I could see a well-crafted story arc there that makes them an interesting character to dissect. That wasn't the case with Liberty. She was thrown into the most diverse cast in ANTM to be the token Trump supporter and do literally nothing else. There isn't an interesting story arc for me to sink my teeth into. There aren't some fun personality moments to the side there where I can ignore some of the less savory aspects of her character. She is a Republican who supports Trump and that's all the audience needs to know about her according to the editors.

Was she set up a bit? I'm sure. I'm sure she talked about more stuff in the house than just Trump. She clearly made some friends in the house, many of them anti-Trump, so there's obviously more to Liberty than just that. But this is a tv show at the end of the day and I can't really root for her based on whatifs. Liberty did have a stunning portfolio though, girl knew how to take a fantastic photo. She got off to a hot start and even her elimination photo was one of the better ones that week. But do I find it hilarious that Tyra rigged it so the republican girl would go home on gay week? Of course. Tyra's gonna Tyra, she's always gonna rig. At least this bit of riggage was funny.

Save Natasha

Edited by Alex95

Allyssa Vuelma

tumblr_phhquzSGVJ1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

My GOD what a stunning woman! I think Allyssa is one of the most gorgeous women to ever do the show. Unfortunately she's another girl the editors either forgot existed or just didn't know what to do with her. She has boss tattooed on the inside of her bottom lip so I think the producers might've expected her to be a wild, big character. And she's a Latina and we all know any time there's a Latina on the show, the judges just expect them to play into Latin stereotypes 24/7. Allyssa was just a normal girl who took good pictures. She didn't have the best portfolio of the cycle, nor the worst. Her Steampunk and Nude shots were real standouts for me. I sympathize with her because she was sent home on the disgusting situations photoshoot where she licked the floor and everything. When you lick the floor and still get sent home, I can't help but feel bad for you.

Have you noticed this is the most I've talked about someone's portfolio and modeling potential ever in a writeup. Well I've simply got nothing to say about her as a character on the show. According to my rewatch thread I found her a bit stank at times, but I didn't really say why so at this point I can't tell you why either. Just take my word for it, as everyone knows my opinions are gospel! Tyra randomly cried for her when she was eliminated and I'm still not sure why. Of all the girls on the show, Allyssa is the one that got Tyra to cry? I wish Allyssa the best in her modeling career, I hope she's doing well for herself there. But that's about all I've got to say about her.

Save Winnie

Edited by Alex95

• *Amanda changed the title to ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Andy’s Nominations Posted)

||T a s h   W e l l s||

tumblr_pv0v48gOi31x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Tash Lee Wells was a contestant on cycle 23 of ANTM in 2016. She was originally the fourth girl eliminated, placing twelfth. She was later brought back as the comeback contestant in episode nine. She was eliminated again two episodes later and placed sixth. I do think that Tash earned her spot back in the competition because she absolutely crushed the music video, but the reason for my cut is that I really didn't like her personality much. Cody & Tash but just irritated me with the way they spoke to the other girls that season. And then I forgot which twin wanted to prove they're better than the other, and gosh...after watching this new season of RPDR and seeing Sugar & Spice support each other. It just made my decision to cut Cody & Tash easier. Like, look, I understand having someone look identical to you, makes you want to compete with them but seeing Sugar & Spice be so supportive of each other, makes me wish the twins were the same. Tash was pretty hilarious in the Makeover episode because I remember how she was complaining and crying about her hair being cut and how she looks like a boy now, when she's the girly twin. She seemed more upset that Cody got long hair and she got the short hair, but tbh, Tash looked absolutely gorgeous with the short hair, it was giving! And it also helped to at least differentiate the twins more. But, anyways, I am eliminating Tash first only because I like Cody's portfolio more even though I liked Tash's personality more than Cody if I remember correctly. 

Save Nina Burns

Edited by jarmon

||C o d y   W e l l s||

tumblr_pvqotboHIC1x8j52jo2_r1_500.jpg

Cody Lee Wells was a contestant on cycle 23 of ANTM in 2016. She was the tenth girl eliminated and placed fifth. Waiiiit, I kinda love that both the Twins middle names are "Lee", very cute! Oooh, okay the wikia shows that it was indeed Cody who was the twin that felt outshone by the other. It's crazy to me because the way the competition went, Cody ended up being the much much stronger model. 

As per wikia "She was bittersweet about Tash winning the comeback spot in episode nine, since she thought she was her biggest competition. In episode eleven, after Tash won the first call-out for the celebrity impersonations shoot, she vented to Rita Ora when she visited the house. Tash defending herself saying she thought the same about Cody. All the other girls were mad that they made the chat with Rita all about them. Later, she won best photo for the Paper magazine cover while Tash was eliminated again."

Ooof, I don't even remember this drama, but the producers really wanted to shove the twins conflict down our throats huh....

"In episode twelve, she was too happy about Tash leaving that she could not cry at the acting challenge." LMFAO STOP, I feel like I need to go rewatch this cycle now just to see this, this is so savage from Cody lmao. Like damn. They really were rivals while being sisters at the same time. I take it back to my thoughts about Sugar & Spice. Wish Cody & Tash were more supportive of each other but hey, not all twins are. I'm sure they're thriving now though but this ends Cody's time in the Rankdown.

Save: Jiana Davis

Edited by jarmon

tumblr_oy7pccTGVl1r2aqf7o2_500.gif
Kendal Brown

Kendal Brown was cast on the fifteenth cycle of the show and placed eighth. Kendal is stunning and looks like the perfect model when you see her in action. Unfortunately, Kendal didn’t really deliver whilst on the show and constantly faded in to the background. Kendal is probably most known for revealing she was a virgin at the time because she didn’t like semen. :dead: Kendal was eliminated after having to try imitate Vera Wang. Kendal did have one of the harder designers to take on so I’m not surprised she was criticised for not doing a stellar job. Kendal went on to be signed by Wilhelmina under the name Shay Brown and featured on a few covers.

8776017662_229187e3aa_c.jpg
Brittany Brown

Brittany Brown was cast on the College version and placed seventh overall. Brittany was a sweet girl but I was never a fan of her portfolio even though I know she has a few fans on this board. Brittany had an impressive call out record and placed within the top three five out of eight shoots. I can’t say that I particularly agree as I find her portfolio to be all over the place but good for her. Brittany is one of the more forgettable girls from the list so she’s an easy choice for me to cut. Brittany has continued to model and also act after the show.

Courtney Davies (Cycle 13)

ye0tqaw.pngvffdEaV.pngmZZUiFI.pngj47szDn.jpgRztnOYx.jpgRFtCW8R.jpg

AgcZxxm.jpg

Courtney was on the short cycle! #13. She was notable mostly because she busted her knee or foot or something and walked around in a huge leg brace or boot or something for the entire cycle. Some cheerleading injury. I thought her first real photo with the mirror was actually stunning. She seemed to have great potential. But there was no way the show could keep her around for a long time with the injury liability. She was conveniently and arbitrarily sent home after the horse photoshoot and SURPRISE there was a runway challenge the very next episode. Courtney is actually from Plantation, FL, a city you might recognize from me talking about it before because it's my hometown! So Courtney going home was kind of an extra bummer for me and the gang back at home since we were rooting for her. I've met Courtney around town and she is super nice, she has nothing really negative to say about the show except that she agrees it was rigged. She's mostly sad that she got injured in the first place because she knows it held her back, and she thinks she could have made Top 5 without that issue. If you're still reading this, I'm lying I've never met Courtney. I think a friend of mine might have met her once or knew her from school or something, but not me. 

Save Louise

Edited by FrogLenzen
  • Haha 1