ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Akshar’s Round - Results Revealed; Please Post Your Write-Ups!)

*Amanda

Kyle Kavanagh

tumblr_p7d9q2NVUP1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Speaking of bores here's another one that should certainly not rank above Alexandria but here we are. Kyle is another Small Town Girl and y'all know how much I love those :rolleyes:. However, Kyle at least had interest in leaving her small town and meeting a lesbian for the first time and whatnot. She used to work at the Dairy Queen which is pretty much the extent of my knowledge on Kyle. Even after scrolling through my rewatch thread...there's not much there. And she's from an early season where the girls used to get equal edits and stuff! Kyle was randomly good at the show and got a FCO and won two challenges. I wouldn't given her a FCO for the plastic surgery shoot, but it wasn't bad. For her time in the house, she was part of the Kim Coven with Kim & Nicole. And she was the least interesting part of that coven which is actually tragic when you think about the personalities there. She giggled along with Kim's gossip without ever being entertaining about it. At least Kim had that insane downfall arc and Nicole was involved in granolagate. Kyle just hung out with the worst people of the season without actually contributing to it. She was one of the four people who Bre.owned after a bottom two trip against her, expecting to stay, so that's kinda iconic. But that's much more of a Bre moment and not Kyle at all.

Save Cory

Sundai Love

America's Next Top Model Follow Up and Advice With Sundai Love-Bella Petite  Ann Lauren® Live Streaming

I was going to post her scarf picture because I lowkey love that one (really that whole photoshoot slapped), but couldn't find one that would actually paste properly here. Sundai was the absolute sweetest and as a person, from what was portrayed on TV, I really liked her and found her adorable. Maybe a little tooooo sweet for my liking as a character on a TV show without the modeling chops that someone like Laura from her cycle has, but still. There was nothing wrong with her on the show. Besides her modeling. I just don't really see the model in her and she didn't really present herself as one either. She had...maybe one or two good photos and committed the worst crime of lasting WAYYYYYY too long during her time on the show. Wasn't she like 5th place or something? I think she should have peaced out around the top 10 or so. I'm not sure how unpopular it is to not be impressed with Sundai as a model but that's where I stand on her.

Save: Rebecca C4

Kasia Pilewicz

The B-Styles Curvy Girl of the Day: “Kasia Pilewicz of 'America's Next Top  Model: Cycle 16” | "Trendy Curves" by Bella Styles, LLC

If Kasia had made the final 5 on a less competitive season, I don't think I'd have as much of a problem with her. I just think she lasted WAY too long (that's my theme of the day with these cuts) over much more deserving girls, like Jaclyn or Mikaela (sp?). I didn't particularly like her look or think she took great photos. She does this sneery thing with her mouth that makes her photos a little off-putting. I'm sorry I feel so bad nitpicking people's appearances 😶 I do think Kasia is gorgeous and conventionally very attractive. Kasia made it to the top 5 as I said and represented the plus sized girls her season. She was likable from my memory throughout and never caused or really got involved in much of the drama. She was already an experienced model and I think that helped carry her a little farther than she otherwise would have. It seems like she's done lots of modeling and some acting work since the show so good for her! Just not a huge fan of Kasia on the show, especially when imo she lasted too long on one of my absolute favorite seasons.

Save: Sophie

Just asking @*Amanda are we allowed to jump in at 24 hours to make a cut if people are being slow? Or are we gonna just wait for everyone to go like we've been doing thus far? I don't mind, but some of these nominations...I might need to jump in if I'm allowed to :dead:. But I don't want things to be inconsistent or anything if you're happy with how it's been going.

41 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Just asking @*Amanda are we allowed to jump in at 24 hours to make a cut if people are being slow? Or are we gonna just wait for everyone to go like we've been doing thus far? I don't mind, but some of these nominations...I might need to jump in if I'm allowed to :dead:. But I don't want things to be inconsistent or anything if you're happy with how it's been going.

I’ll do what the group wants. The last time I started suddenly enforcing the 24 hour rule in a Rankdown, some people weren’t happy and I don’t want a repeat of that. :dead: 

If everyone wants me to start being more strict with the 24 hour rule, I will.

Matthew Smith
Matthew-Mitch-Stone.jpg
I don't know what route to take here. That Alexandria cut hurts so I am debating on being petty. But then it seems pointless because there is a bring back coming too I am sure..I am going to start with cutting Matthew..who yeah is a gorgeous man.. until he opens his mouth then he loses all his appeal to me. He added drama to cycle 21 but to me it got old after about one episode. He took decent enough photos but his personality ruins it for me so I will take a easy option and cut him here. Cycle 21 isn't the best anyway

Saving Jayla Rubinelli

Edited by *Diana

tumblr_n428xgH88h1r2aqf7o1_500.jpg

Jaclyn Poole

Jaclyn Poole was cast on the sixteenth cycle of the show and placed sixth. Jaclyn isn’t someone I would probably nominate at this stage because she’s perfectly fine but she was compliant in the treatment of Alexandria and that’s what has eventually sealed her fate in this game. Jaclyn’s portfolio reminds me of Brooke’s from cycle seven. She looks very young in photos and struggled to bring any sort of intensity throughout the photo shoots. Her fashion shoot is her best photo but even then I’m not in love with it and preferred others that week. Jaclyn worked as a model after the show but now works as a teacher.

Saving Alexandra.

vnh9_Qld_400x400.jpeg
Lauren Utter

Lauren Utter was cast on the tenth cycle of the show and placed sixth. I’ve never been a Lauren fan and I really didn’t enjoy her personality on the show. She always seemed like she had no interest in the show and I still have no idea why she was there. Even Jaslene questioned her after her horrendous runway walk. Lauren had run ins with Fatima and Dominique whilst living together but Lauren always seemed to get aggressive. I don’t know whether it’s her RBF or the way she conducts herself but she always seemed harsh. I don’t enjoy her portfolio and she delivered the single worst commercial in the history of any modelling show she that warrants her leaving here.

Saving Eboni.

• Like 1

Nyle DiMarco
MV5-BODQ2-ZDQ4-Ym-Yt-Yz-Zi-YS00-OTEy-LWE
I guess I will use Jarmon' own words here where he said he just had to grossly rob Alexandra because no one else will do it. I am sure he'll come back during a bring back but I am just going to be petty too. And I am bit surprised he was left for me to pick from when my feelings about him are well known..

Unlike Matt who was unlikable, Nyle was the definition of likeable and it was his cycle to win from episode one. My unpopular opinion is besides his dog shot nothing he did was as spectacular as the judges and this site made it out to be. I do find him to be one of the most overrated contestants on both ANTM and DWTS but that is a whole other story. I am not sure if this is the nicest cut because I know I am the only one who probably would be going after him to make this cut and it's pointless to do right now because he'll be brought back but idk if others wanna be petty so can I! Nyle is the only male to add anything to the show but I still found him to be overrated so he can go for now.. que the cry and confused  reactions coming my way but honestly Mame and Lacey held that season on their backs.

Saving Kesse Wallace

Edited by *Diana
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1