• Lana
    • Holly
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Joshua
    • Jershika
    • Jeremy
    • GNT
    • Hailey

So the consensus here is that Jershika, Jeremy and Jim and Sasha will have to sing for their lives tomorrow, and there's also a shot that Holly ends up there.Ā 

Ā 

For now I'll be keeping Holly out of my B3 predictions, but I wouldnt be totally shocked if she actually ends there.

Current votes for who will be in bottom 3:

Ā 

1. Jim and Sasha (51/61)

2. Jeremy (48/61)

3. Jershika (35/61)

4. Holly (26/61)

5. Lana (14/61)

6. GNT (4/61)

7/8. Hailey (2/61)

7/8. Joshua (2/61)

9. Wendy (1/61)

10. Paris (0/61)

Ā 

Anyone outside of the top 4/5 being in bottom 3 would be shocking

Anyone else a little bit worried for Hailey tn? Idk her performance was one of her weaker ones and she was sandwiched in between the 2 best performances of the night. I also just keep going back to her almost leaving during the playoffs despite having the best performance on Team Kelly. I really hope Iā€™m wrong tho. It seems no one else is worried for her.Ā 

11 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Anyone else a little bit worried for Hailey tn? Idk her performance was one of her weaker ones and she was sandwiched in between the 2 best performances of the night. I also just keep going back to her almost leaving during the playoffs despite having the best performance on Team Kelly. I really hope Iā€™m wrong tho. It seems no one else is worried for her.Ā 

Hailey is going to be fine. She has too much support at this point to get in the bottom, and isnā€™t struggling in stats as much as some othersĀ 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Nah, if this was the Semis week, then maybe. But its a bottom 3 with a lot of fodder(to Minivan) to eliminate first. She's still consistent in pitch terms, Minivan will allow a lesser performance after her breakout from the Top 11.

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Nah, if this was the Semis week, then maybe. But its a bottom 3 with a lot of fodder(to Minivan) to eliminate first. She's still consistent in pitch terms, Minivan will allow a lesser performance after her breakout from the Top 11.

Sheā€™s had several very good performancesā€¦KO, playoff, Instant save, top 11, and the others werenā€™t exactly ā€œbadā€, just not at that level. If she were to go home after that, what can you do?Ā 

• Like 1