Poll: Strongest Group of 4 Chair Turns (S13- S20)

Misirlou

Poll: Strongest Group of 4 Chair Turns (S13- S20)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• S13 - Chris Weaver, Brooke Simpson, Keisha Renee, Davon Fleming, Moriah Formica, Jon Mero
    • S14 - Justin Kilgore, Pryor Baird, Johnny Bliss, Terrence Cunningham, Hannah Goebel
    • S15- Kennedy Holmes, DeAndre Nico, SandyRedd, Kirk Jay.
    • S16- Maelyn Jarmon, Matthew Johnson, Dexter Roberts, Jej Vinson, LB Crew, Shawn Sounds, Celia Babini
    • S17- Katie Kadan, Brennan Lassiter, Shane Q, Mendeleyev, Marybeth Byrd, Preston C Howell, Ricky Duran, Khalea Lynee
    • S18 - Todd Tilghman, Joanna Serenko, Toneisha Harris, Thunderstorm Artis, Mike Jerel, Mandi Castillo
    • S19 - Tamara Jade, Cami Clune, DeSz, Worth the Wait
    • S20 - Kenzie Wheeler, Zae Romeo, Avery Roberson, Anna Grace

10 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Quite frankly, I´d say that S15 is the only one out of these where I felt that all of them deserved the 4 chairs. On the others there´s at least one contestant that I feel didn´t warrant it.

This for the same reasoning.

It was close between S13 and S17, but I voted for 13 since I felt there were more consistently strong four chairs and I can see how they all got those turns (had Mendeleyev had a better run on the show and Shane not peaked at his audition, I probably would’ve had a more difficult time choosing).

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:
  1. S17
  2. S13
  3. S16 (unpopular ?)

Had Kelsie and Julia got 4 chairs (as they deserved), S19 would've been the strongest group in a long time even though I'm not crazy about Tamara and WTW.

I also enjoyed the 4 chair auditions in S16, and it would be in my T3 on the poll. Maelyn and Jej had very good auditions, and I also enjoyed LB and Celia’s auditions, and I liked Dexter and Shawn’s more over time (and it helped that I liked their runs on the show)

Winner’s chair turns for these seasons: 3,2,3,4,1,4,2,3. The average is 2.75 chairs. It would be interesting to know what the average overall number of chairs per successful audition was over those 8 seasons. If we include S11 and S12, the winner’s average drops to 2.60. 

Edited by TeamAudra

47 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Winner’s chair turns for these seasons: 3,2,3,4,1,4,2,3. The average is 2.75 chairs. It would be interesting to know what the average overall number of chairs per successful audition was over those 8 seasons. If we include S11 and S12, the winner’s average drops to 2.60. 

I can get an excel spreadsheet at some point this week but I feel like Season 9 will have the highest average

• Like 1

Season 13 group of four chair turns was Top-Tier, i loved almost all of these auditions:thumbsup:.

I also liked Season 16 group. (Yes, the season itself was a disaster but there were some really great auditions) 

With all respect, i would say my least favorite group was Season 14's, followed by Season 20_s (This one is probably just me not being fan of male country singers, tho)

Edited by Gustavo527

My least favorite here is 20, and 12 would be good competition if it were here (one of the weakest 4 chair groups ever). S20 is hurt by how few there are, and I only really liked 2 (but neither were really really good). Cam and Victor would have brought up S20 if they got 4 chairs. S15 had very few, but they were all very good, and S19’s group has Cami and Desz’s auditions, and Tamara was also enjoyable there. S18 is probably the weakest in terms of seasons with many 4 chairs (I felt that this was a weak audition season, but at least it had Thunderstorm’s audition, and Mike was also very good there).

S16 gave us the Queen, Jej (the arrangement wow), Shawn (those runs sheeesh), LB (how powerful), and Dexter (I actually loved this audition so much)

S20 was the weakest, based on auditions alone I felt Victor, Cam, Corey and Kenzie deserved 4 chairs (and only Kenzie got that)

• Like 1