DWTS Season 30 Discussion Thread

*Amanda

58 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

He’s gay though and we know middle America doesn’t like gay. :haha: And outside of Pelaton and TikTok he’s relatively an unknown. 🤷‍♀️

Speaking of TikTok, I'm surprised they haven't casted a TikTok star on the shoe for it's niche casting. Unless that applies to Cody as well?

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Speaking of TikTok, I'm surprised they haven't casted a TikTok star on the shoe for it's niche casting. Unless that applies to Cody as well?

People post clips of him on TikTok so he wouldn’t really count. That’s just how I got introduced to him. :haha: TikTok is the new Vine so it’s just a matter of time.

Just now, 1234567890 said:

People post clips of him on TikTok so he wouldn’t really count. That’s just how I got introduced to him. :haha: TikTok is the new Vine so it’s just a matter of time.

Ah OK, thanks for that.

Yeah I'm surprised there wasn't a TikTok star casted, but I'm sure it could happen next year. :haha:

26 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'll post all the GMA videos from today, all on one post for those who haven't seen them yet.

The Jimmie Allen performance was really hard to watch with all of the celebs trying to look enthusiastic in the background 💀 Jojo was giving it her all tho as she should!

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

As I said here yesterday, I'm predicting it to be JoJo as she has the most notable dance experience.

I don't think Suni will have it as gymnasts never have that backlash. Then Amanda has a powerful and sad back story where I think that would overlay her dance background.

Mhm my early prediction is the same here :yes: I think if Suni gets any backlash it could be similar to the kinda stuff we saw for Simone and Nastia from the judges/packages. But I hope history doesn't repeat itself there. :haha:

I should post this now really seeing as we're > 2 weeks until the premiere but the draft will be returning for Season 30!

I never actually updated it at the end of last season I'm realising 🙈 But @*Chris won draft 1 and @anaandrade won draft 2 as they both picked Kaitlyn. If they both would like to participate again they would get picks of what draft they would like to be in/where they are in the order. I'm not sure if @anaandrade is active on IDF anymore as they haven't been online since March - in this case I'd probably pass this pick over to the person in this draft who came second and picked Nev, which would be @rpryor03.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll try and get the ball rolling next week!

8 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I should post this now really seeing as we're > 2 weeks until the premiere but the draft will be returning for Season 30!

I never actually updated it at the end of last season I'm realising 🙈 But @*Chris won draft 1 and @anaandrade won draft 2 as they both picked Kaitlyn. If they both would like to participate again they would get picks of what draft they would like to be in/where they are in the order. I'm not sure if @anaandrade is active on IDF anymore as they haven't been online since March - in this case I'd probably pass this pick over to the person in this draft who came second and picked Nev, which would be @rpryor03.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll try and get the ball rolling next week!

I will be participating! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, m1key said:

The Jimmie Allen performance was really hard to watch with all of the celebs trying to look enthusiastic in the background 💀 Jojo was giving it her all tho as she should!

:dead:

JoJo was just being JoJo. :haha:

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Mhm my early prediction is the same here :yes: I think if Suni gets any backlash it could be similar to the kinda stuff we saw for Simone and Nastia from the judges/packages. But I hope history doesn't repeat itself there. :haha:

Ugh yeah, this is all possible. I hated when that happened with them so I hope it doesn't with Suni.

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

I’m interested and I’m picking Suni,

• Like 1

5 hours ago, *Lily said:

Hi 🙂 I still check in once in a while. Sometimes I just don't  log in. And I would love to participate in the  next draft.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

All this Cody Rigsbh backlash already? :dead: NAGL. If you guys were familiar with him you would know he’s really popular on Pelaton, has a hilarious personality and is sassy af. 💅 I’m just upset he won’t get a male pro. :/

I love him :wub: 

• Like 1