๐–๐ž๐ง๐๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐

RTV

9 hours ago, season1 said:

ย 

I already voted several times last night, but since Martina voted, I put in another 10 votes. [Let's just say I voted for Mr. S1 since he said he would vote for Wendy if he votes.]ย :haha:ย 

ย 

62rral4.jpg

Me too! I got in more than 9999999999 billion votes last night and was up all night so now I'm incredibly so tired and exhausted and still awake.ย 

• Like 2

Just a little message before the results tonightโ€ฆ

ย 

If Wendy does not win end up winning tonight, please donโ€™t hate on the other contestants. As a fanbase, we should spread love and positivity. That being said, I am wishing Wendy the best of luck tonight! โ˜บ๏ธ

• Like 1

The silver lining to Wendy finishing runner up is that she now 100% doesnโ€™t have to worry about the bullsh*t thatโ€™s the Republic contract. Sheโ€™s been at this longer than some of IDF has been alive, and her connections back in Nashville + Blake clearly caring about her + the minor publicity boost from the show means sheโ€™ll be more than fine whatever direction she heads next.

ย 

Congrats to Wendy on a terrific season (and Godspeed on your surgery recovery)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

I'm legit pretty disappointed Wendy lost. Like, extremely.

ย 

I wanted her to win so damn badly. Not taking away from her achievements, 2nd place is amazing but damn, I'm so tornย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Honestly, kinda feel a similar way, and I like GNT! I really expected her to come second, but it still feels bad because of how much she deserved it. tbh it's probably that she broke her arms and has to get a terrible elbow surgery for second :(

ย 

You know for sure that Republic would have never done anything with her though, so I am glad she doesn't have to deal with that BS during recovery lmao

Edited by Thoughts and Sounds

Congratulations to Wendy for a stellar journey on The Voice. For me, she's the co-winner of The Voice S21.

ย 

I think if Blake didn't win last season, she would have had more support and promotion from The Voice. I hope Blake takes care of Wendy and help her achieve her goal of having a successful solo career again.ย 

Edited by season1
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, season1 said:

Congratulations to Wendy for a stellar journey on The Voice. For me, she's the co-winner of The Voice S21.

ย 

I think if Blake didn't win last season, she would have had more support and promotion from The Voice. I hope Blake takes care of Wendy and help her achieve her goal of having a successful solo career again.ย 

she was amazing this season, would have been happy if she won also, hope this boosts her career, Blake better help her out

• Like 2

Ah! Where do I beginโ€ฆ it has been an absolute honor to run the fan thread for Queen Wendy Moten. ๐Ÿคฉ I just knew she would make it in the finale from the moment I heard her off-show material, but nothing would have prepared me for her exhilarating run on the show. Wendy delivered EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. with world class vocals to boot. And I am so proud of her for maintaining that grace and passion for music after her tragic fall. If thereโ€™s one thing I got from Wendyโ€™s Voice run, itโ€™s that she is a fighter. :yes:ย This recognition has been a long time coming for Wendy and I sincerely hope Blake will support her, and not let her great talent go unnoticed.ย 
ย 

As for the fans on this thread, thank you to everyone who posted kind, encouraging messages for Wendy each week. I want to give a special thanks to @RTVย for keeping us updating on all the articles, posts, and events regarding Wendy - compiling all of that would have been a mess if I tried to do it all. :haha:ย I appreciate everyoneโ€™s consistent passion and dedication and my hope is that all of that will continue post show. Thank you all for another great season and for truly keeping this thread alive!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Ah! Where do I beginโ€ฆ it has been an absolute honor to run the fan thread for Queen Wendy Moten. ๐Ÿคฉ I just knew she would make it in the finale from the moment I heard her off-show material, but nothing would have prepared me for her exhilarating run on the show. Wendy delivered EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. with world class vocals to boot. And I am so proud of her for maintaining that grace and passion for music after her tragic fall. If thereโ€™s one thing I got from Wendyโ€™s Voice run, itโ€™s that she is a fighter. :yes:ย This recognition has been a long time coming for Wendy and I sincerely hope Blake will support her, and not let her great talent go unnoticed.ย 
ย 

As for the fans on this thread, thank you to everyone who posted kind, encouraging messages for Wendy each week. I want to give a special thanks to @RTVย for keeping us updating on all the articles, posts, and events regarding Wendy - compiling all of that would have been a mess if I tried to do it all. :haha:ย I appreciate everyoneโ€™s consistent passion and dedication and my hope is that all of that will continue post show. Thank you all for another great season and for truly keeping this thread alive!

thank you for doing such a great job running Queen Wendyโ€™s fan thread๐Ÿ’–ย you always put so much effort into each fan thread you do and i know both the artists and the fans really appreciate it! youโ€™re awesome!๐Ÿฅฐ

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

thank you for doing such a great job running Queen Wendyโ€™s fan thread๐Ÿ’–ย you always put so much effort into each fan thread you do and i know both the artists and the fans really appreciate it! youโ€™re awesome!๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ You keep the thread alive with your constant enthusiasm for these artists. ๐Ÿค

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

The silver lining to Wendy finishing runner up is that she now 100% doesnโ€™t have to worry about the bullsh*t thatโ€™s the Republic contract. Sheโ€™s been at this longer than some of IDF has been alive, and her connections back in Nashville + Blake clearly caring about her + the minor publicity boost from the show means sheโ€™ll be more than fine whatever direction she heads next.

ย 

Congrats to Wendy on a terrific season (and Godspeed on your surgery recovery)

Yeah, Iโ€™m glad sheโ€™s not in that contract. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

ย 

Yeah, wishing her a speedy recovery!