𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

I hope Wendy is feeling well and gives two amazing performances tonight. Both of her studio recordings sound great, but I anticipate some complaints about her powerful rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow. To reduce the criticism, the introduction should make it known that Wendy is doing Patti LaBelle's version. Then she needs to ensure she's connected to the lyrics and audience while singing it.

I've thought from the beginning of season 21 that Wendy deserves to win, and she has said that she wants to win. So I hope she finishes on top tomorrow night. Please vote for her, everyone!

Best of luck this week, Wendy! We love you. 🥰

Edited by RTV
  • Like 5

good luck tonight Wendy!!🥰 you should be so proud of yourself for making it to the finale! you are my favorite contestant this season, and i’m so excited to watch you perform tonight. OTR is going to be historic i just know it👑 i’m definitely rooting for you Wendy. have fun tonight, we love you!!!💖💞

Edited by KimberlyxKyla
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

This is very sweet

https://www.instagram.com/sarahbuxton/p/CXb5w4mpt7i/?utm_medium=copy_link

Regardless of how this all plays out, I hope Wendy got what she wanted out of her run on the show and feels the love and respect coming her way from so many. 

Yeah, and I must note that she should be so proud of her run on the show thus far.

8 hours ago, monkshood said:

OTR on the other hand? That song always brings a tear to my eye, but Wendy's version brought many tears. I'll be buying it for sure and wallowing in the smooth melancholy and power she brings to it.

That is the mark of a seasoned vocalist 😌✨

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RTV said:

I don't think this link has been posted. Wendy went on Instagram Live right before the top 8 show and asked for votes. Her sister Mona was still there helping.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXKX5UIouH6

And she’s going to need elbow surgery post-show. Not surprising, but I absolutely wouldn’t wish joint surgery on anyone (-10/10 recommend based on personal experience).

Hopefully, her healing process is straightforward and NBC helps offset the cost of the surgery since the injury occurred on set + on live TV.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, RTV said:

I hope Wendy is feeling well and gives two amazing performances tonight. Both of her studio recordings sound great, but I anticipate some complaints about her powerful rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Those complainers have splilled their intention, by them self cause they want their fav to win. That says all. I'm ignore them. Like if you want to to change much why dont you make new song with a sample of it. A lot of artist doesnt like their song to be performed in different way. and wendy get high praise and respect from whoever she has worked with in the past that shows her capability musically. This is what matters the most than those complainers

Edited by greattoamazon
  • Like 1

Thank you to The Voice for finally introducing me to an artist that I will follow post show!!!!!

I will be at Wendy’s first live show where ever that is!

And I will add every single Wendy song to my fav playlist. 
Thank you Wendy for blessing the world with your talent. I simply can’t wait to see you live!!!

One more performance to go tomorrow night with the duet🤗❤️

• Like 4

i’m honestly speechless after listening to OTR… that is easily one of the best performances EVER on this show. like it was so beautiful and tasteful, and then she absolutely annihilated that ending. it didn’t even look like she was trying when she hit those notes. i believe that Wendy deserves to win, but no matter what, i’m beyond proud of her. (i still can’t think straight after that performance… QUEEN) i love you so much Wendy💖

• Like 7

Excellent performance (OTR). Brilliant all around.

I know she´s had her ups and downs on the show, in terms of reception, song choices, etc, but I´d say she had a great run. It might have not been what others expected, but it worked for me. Congrats Wendy, and hope everything involving your elbow goes smoothly.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1