13. Mike Parker- 110K

14. Cameron Whitcomb-109K

15. Cadence Baker- 98K

16. Sage- 98K

17.Jacob Moran- 85K

18. Dan Marshall- 80K

19. Elli Rowe- 77K

20. Katyrah Love- 68K

I wish this meant something. Christian is my absolute favorite!!!

23 hours ago, m1key said:

Anyways...

Leah just confirmed on her story its going from 11-9 on Monday night, so combining that with what Futon Critic has listed, our full Season 20 format is:

24-20-14-11-9-7-5-3

The closest format we have had to single eliminations out of all of the ABC era. Hopefully the cast can prove why we need a format even better than this one with their performances 🙂

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/american-idol/listings/

commercial just said Top 10 for tonight

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Your assuming that random person's information is correct which is kinda a big assumption. :dead:

Yeah I'm going to trust that Jazzontherocks wouldn't lie to us since they have been here for a while, but there is a chance that they couldve been lied TO about the results and it could all be wrong. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Yeah I'm going to trust that Jazzontherocks wouldn't lie to us since they have been here for a while, but there is a chance that they couldve been lied TO about the results and it could all be wrong. 

I just feel like its really hard to believe that the producers would openly share the results with people. Maybe that happens on Idol and I am wrong to question this but I just find it hard to believe really. 

1 minute ago, redwood79 said:

4th to 12th-14th in the span of a live voting episode seems close to impossible...most voters have already made their mind and while I could see 9th or 10th getting eliminated, 4th is insane

Agreed. Odds our he was probably 9th or 10th with Ava. 

• Like 1

The thing I hate most about these multiple eliminations is that some people could really improve and gain fans if they still only did one elimination per week. Had they done triple eliminations in the older seasons, Haley Reinhardt would’ve been eliminated in Week 1. Same with Elise Testone, Jennifer Hudson and Syesha Mercado. 

Edited by Carrie_On
  • Thanks 3

In my opinion Leah has the tools to do a maddie run and win if she does this very strategically. Tonight proves that votes are very fluid this season and all the country artists can split votes and maybe she has a chance to win. Otherwise I think she'll be Top 5 boot

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, redwood79 said:

In my opinion Leah has the tools to do a maddie run and win if she does this very strategically. Tonight proves that votes are very fluid this season and all the country artists can split votes and maybe she has a chance to win. Otherwise I think she'll be Top 5 boot

YES! If she’s smart with her song choices and the producers keep giving her a good edit, she could sneak up on everybody and win. It’ll be hard to beat Noah, Hunter and Fritz but Maddie beat Caleb, Gabby and Cade. 

• Like 3