American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Gabby Barrett the mentor, i was at the concert in Lynn mass and i met her, man she is amazing, the biggest star that season, she should have won that season, I met a future award winning superstar, so cool. the album amazing. And if you ask me Cade's page got hacked, obiviously a troll. She should do great as a mentor on country night. all this hate, well hey, everyone has a right to their opinions, that's what happens when the star is on top, but that's a great motive for going foward. Keep on hating, that's your right, but in the end Gabby is one of Idol's biggest star's who still has her label. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, m1key said:

Apparently Nicolina said on a live earlier today there is a theme for Top 14? I wasnt watching it myself but someone else told me that.

I asked that question in the live and right after i sent it my phone died so i dont know what her answer  was :argh:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, wgm said:

Gabby Barrett the mentor, i was at the concert in Lynn mass and i met her, man she is amazing, the biggest star that season, she should have won that season, I met a future award winning superstar, so cool. the album amazing. And if you ask me Cade's page got hacked, obiviously a troll. She should do great as a mentor on country night. all this hate, well hey, everyone has a right to their opinions, that's what happens when the star is on top, but that's a great motive for going foward. Keep on hating, that's your right, but in the end Gabby is one of Idol's biggest star's who still has her label. 

The better artist won season 16! ;) 

We'll call her in 5 years and see if she's still with her original label. Lauren Alaina was one of the few left attached to one old Idol label and she just left her's after 11 years!

9 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

The better artist won season 16! ;) 

We'll call her in 5 years and see if she's still with her original label. Lauren Alaina was one of the few left attached to one old Idol label and she just left her's after 11 years!

Indeed, Maddie was the better artist even if Gabby seems to be the bigger star right now.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wgm said:

If she is a superstar, then the bar for that has really been lowered.  Carrie Underwood is a household name whether people follow Country music or not.  Gabby Barrett is not.  She has only been signed 3 years and has only released one album.  So still having her label is no big deal.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mytake1 said:

If she is a superstar, then the bar for that has really been lowered.  Carrie Underwood is a household name whether people follow Country music or not.  Gabby Barrett is not.  She has only been signed 3 years and has only released one album.  So still having her label is no big deal.

ACM new artist of the year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wgm said:

ACM new artist of the year.

Gabby's not a superstar. There are ACM New Artist's who basically had 1 successful album & didn't do as well afterwards such as Gretchen Wilson, Jana Kramer, Jack Ingram, etc. The sophomore album is usually how you tell which artists can keep being successful especially for Idol alums.

Sure, Gabby has a lot of success so far, but until she releases a sophomore album we will have to see if she can sustain her success. I still wouldn't consider her a superstar if she does sustain her success. Star maybe? But superstars in country are IMO the artists who dominate radio, sell out stadiums, etc. such as Carrie, Luke Bryan, etc.

BTW, it's definitely Cade & not a troll on his IG. Cade has been spouting his opinions for years & Gabby posts on it. Publications & interviews have also asked Gabby about some of the stuff Cade posts.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

BTW, it's definitely Cade & not a troll on his IG. Cade has been spouting his opinions for years & Gabby posts on it. Publications & interviews have also asked Gabby about some of the stuff Cade posts.

Yeah, you're delusional if you think its a troll. You'd think those posts would be taken down by now but they aren't. Also, its a consistent thing not a one-time occurrence.

1 hour ago, ptebwwong said:

Gabby's not a superstar. There are ACM New Artist's who basically had 1 successful album & didn't do as well afterwards such as Gretchen Wilson, Jana Kramer, Jack Ingram, etc. The sophomore album is usually how you tell which artists can keep being successful especially for Idol alums.

Sure, Gabby has a lot of success so far, but until she releases a sophomore album we will have to see if she can sustain her success. I still wouldn't consider her a superstar if she does sustain her success. Star maybe? But superstars in country are IMO the artists who dominate radio, sell out stadiums, etc. such as Carrie, Luke Bryan, etc.

it is called the second album syndrome. the real test for singers to know if they can maintain their success. many fail. 

as for cade I stopped following him and gabby when he started with the religious crap he keeps spewing. I think he's jealous of her success.   

Edited by blackfield

On 4/18/2022 at 11:56 PM, wgm said:

While I don't mind that you love Gabby (as you said, everyone has a right to their opinions when it comes to rooting for a contestant), you really should be more realistic.  Gabby might be a potential star, but a potential superstar?  That remains to be seen, since it's too early in her career to tell, and unlikely as well.

Top 14 Facebook Stats from Monday's Performances

1. Noah Thompson (15k likes, 1.2k comments, 1.7k shares)

2. Dan Marshall (12k likes, 851 comments, 902 shares)

3. HunterGirl (8.8k likes, 605 comments, 460 shares)

4. Nicolina (8.1k likes, 572 comments, 546 shares)

5. Jay Copeland (6k likes, 646 comments, 400 shares)

6. Tristen Gressett (5.8k likes, 1.3k comments, 395 shares)

7. Christian Guardino (5.8k likes, 498 comments, 310 shares) 

8. Fritz Hager (4.7k likes, 287 comments, 228 shares)

9. Lady K (4.1k likes, 384 comments, 415 shares)

10. Mike Parker (4.1k likes, 363 comments, 270 shares)

11. Emyrson Flora (3.7k likes, 202 comments, 200 shares)

12. Leah Marlene (3.4k likes, 315 comments, 146 shares)

13. Ava Maybee (3.1k likes, 414 comments, 106 shares)

14. Allegra Miles (2.4k likes, 258 comments, 113 likes)

12 minutes ago, m1key said:

Top 14 Facebook Stats from Monday's Performances

1. Noah Thompson (15k likes, 1.2k comments, 1.7k shares)

2. Dan Marshall (12k likes, 851 comments, 902 shares)

3. HunterGirl (8.8k likes, 605 comments, 460 shares)

4. Nicolina (8.1k likes, 572 comments, 546 shares)

5. Jay Copeland (6k likes, 646 comments, 400 shares)

6. Tristen Gressett (5.8k likes, 1.3k comments, 395 shares)

7. Christian Guardino (5.8k likes, 498 comments, 310 shares) 

8. Fritz Hager (4.7k likes, 287 comments, 228 shares)

9. Lady K (4.1k likes, 384 comments, 415 shares)

10. Mike Parker (4.1k likes, 363 comments, 270 shares)

11. Emyrson Flora (3.7k likes, 202 comments, 200 shares)

12. Leah Marlene (3.4k likes, 315 comments, 146 shares)

13. Ava Maybee (3.1k likes, 414 comments, 106 shares)

14. Allegra Miles (2.4k likes, 258 comments, 113 likes)

This is disgusting but completely expected.

• Like 2