Is a Chayce/Arthur/Hunter/Caleb/Willie top 5 inevitable?

CandiceFan12

Is a Chayce/Arthur/Hunter/Caleb/Willie top 5 inevitable?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Is a Chayce/Arthur/Hunter/Caleb/Willie Top 5 inevitable?

• Yes
    • No, Casey/Grace will be in the Top 5

1 minute ago, m1key said:

Theres no way the 5 men arent going to split votes at the Top 7. Atleast one of Casey/Grace will be in the Top 5. However, I fear there could be a chance at an all male Top 3.....

The last time we had an all-male top 3 was when Alison Irahetta was eliminated during season 9, and last time all-male finale happened was when Nick Fradiani won over Clark Beckham five seasons ago.

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

I think Grace will but there, but not sure which of them will be eliminated. I hope it's Arthur or Caleb.

If I had to guess, probably Hunter, which is upsetting because he’s my favorite of the guys left... ☹️

1 minute ago, CandiceFan12 said:

The last time we had an all-male top 3 was when Alison Irahetta was eliminated during season 9, and last time all-male finale happened was when Nick Fradiani won over Clark Beckham five seasons ago.

And Laine Hardy won over Alejandro Aranda two seasons ago.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

If I had to guess, probably Hunter, which is upsetting because he’s my favorite of the guys left... ☹️

Based on youtube views, he seems to be more popular than Chayce and Caleb but they probably have a lot of voters who don't use social media so. Who knows.

29 minutes ago, jazzontherocks said:

And Laine Hardy won over Alejandro Aranda two seasons ago.

Not an all-male finale. Finales are Top 3 in the ABC era and Madison was third.

I mean, technically the S14 finale started with a female not yet eliminated, but unlike S15 when the whole top three were allowed to sing their OWS before Dalton was announced as the third-place finisher, JAX wasn't allowed to sing anything. (Speaking of which, after having exactly six performances in each of the first 14 finales, we've had a different number of performances every year since the last such year--7 in S15, 9 in S16, 8 in S17, and 10 in S18. I'm looking forward to how they squeeze out 11 next time by having each of the Top 5 do 1 performance before announcing who the actual Top 3 are and making them each do two more.

Edited by ScarletDevilCCX

No, I believe that Arthur and Hunter will be voted out next week, look at Arthur's face when Queen Grace Slayed. He knew right then that he won't win.

Possibly.

I feel like Maddie won because Idol's image was so tarnished by the previous seasons and the backlash from viewers against guitar guys was very loud.

But since then, its been getting worse, and each season is just returning to how it was.

Last year, they almost had an all-male top 5.

And this year they brought back a second placer from last year which happens to be another guitar guy.

either grace/casey gives me shock boot vibes. 

but i could be wrong. 

based on social media numbers top 5 could be: willie, arthur, casey, grace and either hunter/caleb. 

with top 3: willie, arthur, casey (they have the highest numbers).

Last year Top 5, Louis Knight and Julia Gargano got cut.  And I remember people liking Julia.

I would say Hunter - and one of the girls could get a shock boot.  Even though it should be Caleb.

Edited by mytake1

12 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

And I remember people liking Julia.

She probably would’ve made it through but she also turned in a reggae-inspired rendition of Beauty and the Beast that week too. :haha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think Julia's BATB performance played a part in her going home but I also remember her being pretty low in social media stats coming into the episode (which were more accurate and telling last season than this one)

No. I highly doubt Casey & Grace are going next week.. I think/hope both can make the Top 5.

I do think Hunter will likely go. Unsure on the other one - I would hope for Caleb & Arthur to go though.